Scum. Newb team already.

DeletedUser

user_image.php

Scum: A layer of impurities that accumulates at the surface of a liquid (especially water or molten metal) – Wikipedia.

●∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●

Diplomacy

Scumsaladin

●∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●•∙•●

Recruitment is CLOSED

(you've stooped to our levels?)

bani75

Prejudice against families since 30/03/09

Now I would just like to start off saying. As well as a few other tribes. Mass recruitment gets you no where.

Recruitment is CLOSED

(you've stooped to our levels?)

I have a few invitations from many tribes, nothing I will consider for a bit. But recruitment is closed, and your against families. But yet you stoop to mass recruitment? Comon. I expected better from a premade then to fill its member count with mass recruitment after the 40 of you guys premade it or w/e.

Lets be real. Can you practise what you preach?

You really are the scum now.

Prejudice against families since 30/03/09

Kind of a joke in my opinion. And I almost decided to jump on the SCUM board too. Glad I didn't.

And another question, does defining your name off the bat, make you seem like a better tribe. Really saved us the time of going to www.dictionary.com, when in fact I am pretty sure we all knew what it was.

DeletedUser27158

Yes, there will be noobs. There will always be noobs. However, we do not need a new forum post every time someone decides to come across one. There isnt any real discussions about these tribes anyway. Crap is crap is crap.

DeletedUser

Yes, there will be noobs. There will always be noobs. However, we do not need a new forum post every time someone decides to come across one. There isnt any real discussions about these tribes anyway. Crap is crap is crap.

Only brought it up as they are a top 10 tribe. Rank 5 I do believe. If not higher now.

Thats what makes it such a joke. Premade of decent players, but this approach seems a little low imo.

DeletedUser

As bad as SCUM is, I bet they can do better PnP than you can. Nice try, but they've already been flamed enough lately in all the other threads posted yesterday; this was just irrelevant.

Shlomzi

Only brought it up as they are a top 10 tribe. Rank 5 I do believe. If not higher now.

Thats what makes it such a joke. Premade of decent players, but this approach seems a little low imo.

The retwep of W32 W|W|W says this?

Irony. I sees it.

DeletedUser

The retwep of W32 W|W|W says this?

Irony. I sees it.

Yes I do say it.

We lost in a War to Hate.
Which is respectable.

But don't bring another world into one. That business stays there.

DeletedUser

Assuming of course that they are not merely teaching n00bs to points whore for easier pickings later on.

It wouldnt be the first time someone has done it.

Wehrmachtreich

Problem is most of us experienced lads make pre mades and save space for mercenaries :p

DeletedUser

50 of our members came from my premade member list, we did have 60 ish but around 10 didn't show. We decided to fill the rest up with people who promised activity, at the first sign of inactivity there gone.

As for families, yes we hate them.

Slytnt

You'll be full of inactives until they hit rank #7000 You'll be the noob tribe (Switch your name to TAG: NUBS NAME: WE ARZ NUBZ)

DeletedUser

50 of our members came from my premade member list, we did have 60 ish but around 10 didn't show. We decided to fill the rest up with people who promised activity, at the first sign of inactivity there gone.

As for families, yes we hate them.

Why would you not just let things roll in this world, with your 40. And slowly recruit members who show skill.

Is that not what a good tribe would do. Ahh. I Just said it. A good tribe.

Letting Bani have privs won't go well by the way. I was in W|W|W with him.
So goodluck. Scum will fall due to mass recruitment :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think your missing the point that SCUM have 50 premade players who are skilled.

50 players is enough to handle a world, the additional 20 or so they have is just back support basically.

Dont flame others because they play differently, there is no rules to who you can recruit.

DeletedUser

ive played tribal wars since world 3 but ive never come across a single mercanarie how the hell do they work??
A mercenary, in this example, is a player that is not part of the original premade tribe that gets recruited to join later on. An example would be if SCUM started with 50 members and over time had another 12 join. Those 12, as they were picked up after the tribe had started, would be considered mercenaries.