Scum. Newb team already.

DeletedUser

gh131 said:
dont worry i am that place is a flame fest but now its settled down so its not as bad:p

Hows this for a flame;

Your signature picture is illegal :)

DeletedUser

I noticed. Can you change it now? Its irritating having to scroll down half a page worth of gangsteh pictures.

Edit: Thanks :)

gh131

lol i was bored so i googled them:D and done that alot of people havent noticed so :D

DeletedUser

50 of our members came from my premade member list, we did have 60 ish but around 10 didn't show. We decided to fill the rest up with people who promised activity, at the first sign of inactivity there gone.

As for families, yes we hate them.

They promised, its ok now...

(Maas recruiters, wont last...if anyone played W32 they are like CYRUS minus the family tribe)

DeletedUser

What? has 33 members, thats nearly 50% less than ACTIVE and they are mass recruting.?

DeletedUser

What? has 33 members, thats nearly 50% less than ACTIVE and they are mass recruting.?

Mass-recruiting has nothing to do with number of members. ACTIVE is a pre-made which has been planned for alot longer than What? and has gathered more members while What? tried to gather more members in less time. Yes, I have seen What?'s recruitment methods.

DeletedUser

Admiral Phoenix said:
Mass-recruiting has nothing to do with number of members. ACTIVE is a pre-made which has been planned for alot longer than What? and has gathered more members while What? tried to gather more members in less time. Yes, I have seen What?'s recruitment methods.

Does that make every non-premade tribe mass recruiters?

Personally i think pre-made tribes are stupid to some extent.

DeletedUser

lol so you're saying you got 57 people to join only off pre-made? Then our 33 would seem like nothing of a feat when we have 40 pre-made members to begin with, and 33 joined... and by only getting people from a pre-made doesnt mean you cant mass recruit or the other way around. Recruitng in the game is kind of the basic point.

DeletedUser

Does that make every non-premade tribe mass recruiters?

Personally i think pre-made tribes are stupid to some extent.

No, did I say they did? I just said What? does, has I saw What?'s amazing recruitment skills before the world started.

DeletedUser

Admiral Phoenix said:
has I saw What?'s amazing recruitment skills before the world started.

Did you account sit their recruiter, check his notebook, and saw his recruitment plans, because i thought he was aiming to make an ice cream cone shape :icon_eek: