Scum. Newb team already.

DeletedUser

HaWK.of.AH said:
A mercenary, in this example, is a player that is not part of the original premade tribe that gets recruited to join later on. An example would be if SCUM started with 50 members and over time had another 12 join. Those 12, as they were picked up after the tribe had started, would be considered mercenaries.

A mercenary is a person who takes part in an armed conflict, who is not a national or a party to the conflict, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain

Thats the proper definition, a mercenary is a man/woman who plays for private gain.

DeletedUser

I think your missing the point that SCUM have 50 premade players who are skilled.

50 players is enough to handle a world, the additional 20 or so they have is just back support basically.

Dont flame others because they play differently, there is no rules to who you can recruit.

I have seen ads for SCUM in many other worlds, in peoples sigs. Far from a group of 50 skilled players. Unless there is alot of alias's that is.

gh131

A mercenary is a person who takes part in an armed conflict, who is not a national or a party to the conflict, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain

Thats the proper definition, a mercenary is a man/woman who plays for private gain.

i see thanks for the explanation:p so id guess youd pay them in resources and villages

DeletedUser

Retwep said:
I have seen ads for SCUM in many other worlds, in peoples sigs. Far from a group of 50 skilled players. Unless there is alot of alias's that is.

You don't have a valid arguement. Quit while your ahea...behind..

DeletedUser

50 of our members came from my premade member list, we did have 60 ish but around 10 didn't show. We decided to fill the rest up with people who promised activity, at the first sign of inactivity there gone.

As for families, yes we hate them.

You can't close recruitment idiot. After a month, half of your members will quit or get rimmed or something like that.

DeletedUser

I don't see why. Has anyone actually got a good reason to dislike them, all i've heard is;

"They mass recruited 20 players!

DeletedUser

good players with some cannon fodder.
makes sense to me.

of course would be nice to see some scum representation for their side of this debate

DeletedUser

It has Metal Duck, nuff said.

Where j00 come from Frisk? :icon_eek:

BTW, I believe both Frisk's assessment, and the PnP I have posted accurately represents why Scum is already failing.

It does not help their case that both ACTIVE and tC, both tribes consisting of players who could likely destroy the entirety of Scum solo, are in the Northwest.

DeletedUser

Im only going off what i see here in the PnP, i don't know them personally, but whose Metal Duck? I see no player by that name.

DeletedUser

Im only going off what i see here in the PnP, i don't know them personally, but whose Metal Duck? I see no player by that name.

The general consensus is that he is hiding his face behind the Disco Bunny alias, as he was thoroughly splatted in World 34.

gh131

well this is now boring i wonder what these forums will turn into in about 4 months will it turn into another world 21 who knows:p(i hope so:D)