SCUM voted 'Best in Bed'. <-- True Story

DeletedUser

I'm wordering how long it'll take R.L. to jump in after the fight'n starts. Seems like every Scum war ends in R.L. claiming victory...lol

DeletedUser

I'm wordering how long it'll take R.L. to jump in after the fight'n starts. Seems like every Scum war ends in R.L. claiming victory...lol

we just need to see which sides did R.L. jump into :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LMAF, I got a question have DOM won a war???? or even in a war???

Hackervirus

Is pro declaring on nerd and rally too?

Note- I am alittle slow..

DeletedUser

Well if it ain't gonna be another gang bang,,hehe,,I'll be damned.

Scum and pRo,,thugs of W37

image002.jpg

It will be an honor to wipe you fake chumps of the face of the earth.

Hitman_Brass_Knuckles.gif

It's about time someone stands up to you actual wimps.So stop your,,,

Cry%20Baby%202.JPG

And let's get it on.

donald_daffy1024.png

DeletedUser

lols, kinda funny these tribes talking how easy it is to win wars and all of a sudden pRo jumps in and declares on Rally, yea boy, check ur stats though, already nobled one of ur villas :), i thought SCUM wanted a fight by themselves, guess i was wrong, thought they wanted a challenge(which they will still get), but guess i was wrong, this shall be fun, bring it :)

DeletedUser

Not new for any of us dear,

But you know it is me who is going to finish you love, like I did to your precious team :icon_twisted:

You champs have reached over your head this time...

Rule%201%20-%20Know%20your%20limits.jpg

surely your mistaking the fact that I have taken from you and have not lost a single village to your sad previous tribe or current tribe.

cant wait till it gets so heated I cant help but lose one, but if your train keep the same level of skill tha time may never come.

DeletedUser

Well if it ain't gonna be another gang bang,,hehe,,I'll be damned.

Scum and pRo,,thugs of W37

image002.jpg

I'd like to claim this picture in the name of KV. Note it already has our name in the left hand corner.

Also, I would like to express my :icon_biggrin: approval that the giants of the south and east have finally arisen to challenge the Northwestern world. pRo is getting awfully close to surpassing 1ns4n3. Could we be seeing a new world leader in the future? Looking forward to a clash of the titans.

As for NERD,

[spoil][xxxxxxxxxxx] Nianglo1889: Rest in Peace my friend
[xxxxxxxxxxx] Nianglo1889: If you want, when you get rimmed, you can restart in the SW and we will take you in ;)
[xxxxxxxxxxx] xmach: LOL
[xxxxxxxxxxx] xmach: we're not worried
[xxxxxxxxxxx] Nianglo1889: good
[xxxxxxxxxxx] Nianglo1889: Ignorance is bliss[/spoil]

RIP
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

surely your mistaking the fact that I have taken from you and have not lost a single village to your sad previous tribe or current tribe.

cant wait till it gets so heated I cant help but lose one, but if your train keep the same level of skill tha time may never come.

Thats cuz we havent focused on you at all yet. Look at hkroom

DeletedUser

lols, kinda funny these tribes talking how easy it is to win wars and all of a sudden pRo jumps in and declares on Rally, yea boy, check ur stats though, already nobled one of ur villas :), i thought SCUM wanted a fight by themselves, guess i was wrong, thought they wanted a challenge(which they will still get), but guess i was wrong, this shall be fun, bring it :)

ok, i'll give it to u that FAD isn't really a war. more like barbs that keep building troops... sometimes... When u count Blitz!, which is more of a cleanup at this point, and nerd and RALLY, pRo would have to help A LOT to make this not a challenge for our 27 members. Someone has mistakenly made the entire world believe that we have few members because we are elite. and granted. recruitment is a little different here at scum. but the main reason we have so few members is because we don't really picture ourselves talking to most of the people that apply. and if we dont like u, and dont talk to u, u might as well not be in the tribe. We're just here hanging out, trying to have some fun before ewok is arrested for sexually harassing the wrong minor.

DeletedUser

I'm confused why you wouldn't attack a player from a tribe that can actually do a lot of damage. :icon_neutral: This must be one of their new tactics! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

ok, i'll give it to u that FAD isn't really a war. more like barbs that keep building troops... sometimes... When u count Blitz!, which is more of a cleanup at this point, and nerd and RALLY, pRo would have to help A LOT to make this not a challenge for our 27 members. Someone has mistakenly made the entire world believe that we have few members because we are elite. and granted. recruitment is a little different here at scum. but the main reason we have so few members is because we don't really picture ourselves talking to most of the people that apply. and if we dont like u, and dont talk to u, u might as well not be in the tribe. We're just here hanging out, trying to have some fun before ewok is arrested for sexually harassing the wrong minor.

hahahahahahahahaha,,this is exactly why I love you guys so much~:)

DeletedUser

I'd like to claim this picture in the name of KV. Note it already has our name in the left hand corner.

Also, I would like to express my :icon_biggrin: approval that the giants of the south and east have finally arisen to challenge the Northwestern world. pRo is getting awfully close to surpassing 1ns4n3. Could we be seeing a new world leader in the future? Looking forward to a clash of the titans.

As for NERD,

[spoil][xxxxxxxxxxx] Nianglo1889: Rest in Peace my friend
[xxxxxxxxxxx] Nianglo1889: If you want, when you get rimmed, you can restart in the SW and we will take you in ;)
[xxxxxxxxxxx] xmach: LOL
[xxxxxxxxxxx] xmach: we're not worried
[xxxxxxxxxxx] Nianglo1889: good
[xxxxxxxxxxx] Nianglo1889: Ignorance is bliss[/spoil]

RIP
:icon_cry:

I purposly chose that pic for a reason.Im what you may call a seed planter:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I purposly chose that pic for a reason.Im what you may call a seed planter:icon_wink:

Are you in any way related to Johnny Appleseed!?

OT: This should be rather interesting, doesn't this also mean that pRo is being dragged into warring NERD?