Seems the North changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser96310
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Excellent attempt at reasoning Zep!

Problem is... you can't reason with some.

Finny... could you provide your player name?... my apologies if you posted it before, but can't be bothered to look for it quite honestly. Thanks in advance :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I underlined what you just said....

The fight with PITA is a border skirmish so that's not a front. So it's a LINE OF BATTLE from K43-46.

Zep is correct with his definition, flaming for the sake of flaming wont achieve anything,
Not really sure whats to be achieved either way here :icon_redface:

Let me know when reputation effect how well people play...
It doesn't affect how you play but it affects who wants to play with you, and who wants to target you.
It doesn't matter if you are the best player out there, if you have placed a target on your head due to your reputation then your time could be limited, its a strategy game, sometimes a good strategy is to gain friends and not try to gain enemies when they are not required.

~ONE~ learned this for example by opening too many fronts thus making the TIME merge a necessity and a clever play on their part, I am not a fan of mergers but W59 seems to be home to a lot of players who are pro-merge. I am not arguing whether merging is good or bad but if it is the smartest option and benefits your tribe then I say why not?

DeletedUser

It doesn't affect how you play but it affects who wants to play with you, and who wants to target you.
It doesn't matter if you are the best player out there, if you have placed a target on your head due to your reputation then your time could be limited, its a strategy game, sometimes a good strategy is to gain friends and not try to gain enemies when they are not required.

~ONE~ learned this for example by opening too many fronts thus making the TIME merge a necessity and a clever play on their part, I am not a fan of mergers but W59 seems to be home to a lot of players who are pro-merge. I am not arguing whether merging is good or bad but if it is the smartest option and benefits your tribe then I say why not?

I personally HATE merges, But sometimes its a requierment.

DeletedUser

lol thanks for saving me the trouble of answering finny once again "WeIsNubs".. however Ill like to add a little bit more :)..

finny50 said:
I underlined what you just said....

The fight with PITA is a border skirmish so that's not a front. So it's a LINE OF BATTLE from K43-46.

you can call it whatever you want (I couldnt care less how people would like to call it), bottom line is that we have to divide our support and offensive between Pita and GotRob.. ur arguments are always missing the point.

finny50 said:
Let me know when reputation effect how well people play...

Again, your completely missing the point, (what a surprise). Like WeisNub said, it affects how people look at you, and at times it could affect your enemies or friends.. Many tribes in different worlds have failed because they have kids talking to much in the externals, making other tribes wanting to gang bang them (not that this is your case, but its a good example of how externals or your reputation can affect your game), and this is mainly a concern for your tribe, also most tribes work hard to build high reputations, but sadly some members don't care how much time their leaders have put into the tribe, and they just go and ruin everything the tribe as work so hard for.. but again if you like people to look at you as a fool, both in game and externals, than that's your problem.. plz if your gonna post again, make sure your post makes sense and plzz don't miss the point this time..

P.S In my previous post, i never stated that reputation affects your game play, I only stated that your reputation in the externals, its the same than your ingame reputation.. people wont respect you just because of your points, they'll only show respect, if you do the same for them.

Also I like to add that if I were a tribe leader ill defiantly have rules for external posts. (and I'm not criticizing any leader, since i would be worst than any of you when it comes to leadership) Its just my point of view/personal opinion.

candidus said:
Excellent attempt at reasoning Zep!

Problem is... you can't reason with some.

Finny... could you provide your player name?... my apologies if you posted it before, but can't be bothered to look for it quite honestly. Thanks in advance

Thank you Candidus, and I two want to know which account finny's plays.. (just curious)

DeletedUser

I personally HATE merges, But sometimes its a requierment.

Like I stated before, ONE was kind of forced to make this merge, we aren't gods and we aren't better than anyone, we are just normal people and we have made our mistakes, which lead us to where we are right now...

ex cultu rex

Like I stated before, ONE was kind of forced to make this merge, we aren't gods and we aren't better than anyone, we are just normal people and we have made our mistakes, which lead us to where we are right now...

ONE makes mistakes :icon_eek:
(goes off and cancels alliance...)

Nice honest post btw

DeletedUser

Some of your members post like you are :).

DeletedUser

Some of your members post like you are :).

That's true for sure. But i think i would go as far to say pretty much every tribe has their fair share of very arrogant members (just not all of them constantly post in the externals and make themselves look foolish like some of ours do and others do). But that's what makes the externals fun to read sometimes :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ONE loosing members already? Is it because of recent GotRob&co OP's or the TIME merge?

DeletedUser

Even with the merge seems like ONE is going downhill :s

Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, ESL, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Players: freeman marsh

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 14
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 432,315
Side 2: 95,026
Difference: 337,289

chart

DeletedUser

One falling apart?

Darth Victorious Left 12th February 2012 - 13:12 261,182
MuadDib25 Left 12th February 2012 - 13:12 433,789
Lacus Clyne Left 12th February 2012 - 13:12 642,232
freeman marsh Left 11th February 2012 - 21:12 452,468
dmcd1980 Left 11th February 2012 - 07:11 483,529

DeletedUser

One falling apart?

Darth Victorious Left 12th February 2012 - 13:12 261,182
MuadDib25 Left 12th February 2012 - 13:12 433,789
Lacus Clyne Left 12th February 2012 - 13:12 642,232
freeman marsh Left 11th February 2012 - 21:12 452,468
dmcd1980 Left 11th February 2012 - 07:11 483,529

We should have seen it coming, normally when tribes at this stage try to mass recruit and try to take control of the world so early, fail. Yea I know one has won a world by doing that exact thing, but its not gonna happen here. There tactics will be a mass fail and i dont see them lasting

Flame this if you want one, it is my own opinion and I will stick behind it

DeletedUser

Its currently Re-Structuring :)

None of this is unexpected or new. Neither Freeman nor the Fremen. Goodluck to the Fremen!

As a Sandwalker myself, i can merely say:

A world is supported by four things ... the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the righteous and the valor of the brave. But all of these are as nothing ... without a ruler who knows the art of ruling. Make that the science of your tradition!

Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people

DeletedUser

dmcd was not a part of the restructuring, he was kicked for other reasons according to what I hear. Poor guys, seems the Time merge is causing more trouble than they thought.

DeletedUser92671

75 member tribe,
1 person kicked, 1 person quit, 3 people leave,

this must mean its falling apart.

DeletedUser

dmcd was not a part of the restructuring, he was kicked for other reasons according to what I hear. Poor guys, seems the Time merge is causing more trouble than they thought.

Technicaly Innacurate on about all counts. :)
As he now back in ~one~.

75 member tribe,
1 person kicked, 1 person quit, 3 people leave,

this must mean its falling apart.

I'm assuming invisable [sarcasm/] tags? :lol: