Self Updating Maps

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dont know yet,only started a couple of weeks ago,I will most probably get rimmed,just cant seem to shake the TW bug

DeletedUser

Me too. Checked back in and saw that AXE let my account die. Heartbroken :(

DeletedUser99027

TWS is going to win the world simples
Axe = full of cute fluffys
DA = full of inactive turt's

=D

/me runs away

seth89

TWS is going to win the world simples
Axe = full of cute fluffys
DA = full of inactive turt's

=D

/me runs away

Not inactive Turtles. ;)
All our's just got deleted or most did. Along with big player's like Zskills hitting Delete.

AXE has won the world. But it's been a hard time for them. No matter what some player's say Prophet :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not inactive Turtles. ;)
All our's just got deleted or most did. Along with big player's like Zskills hitting Delete.

AXE has won the world. But it's been a hard time for them. No matter what some player's say Prophet :icon_rolleyes:
Well, least you guys fight back! I am playing another world (Of my few >.>) Where enemy hardly at all fights back :/

sirtymerlin

There´s no more real fun here!!!!....

To easy......

Playing slow worlds now

youshallnotpassbumperst.jpg

joshh08

I'd very much like to see AXE win this world... They've stuck around =)

DeletedUser

DA is a leftover of all the noob players accumulated during the past 3-4 years on world 15. Nothing will ever change them because the majority have no idea what a war is therefore they will never improve. Eating barbs and inactives because you're too much of a coward to attack people themselves for so many years becomes a habit. And that kind of a habit dies hard. Don't believe me? Ask your bud awarzone. He will fill you you on this.