Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

this convo is getting confusing.

lets say something simple...

...ah yes heres a good one...

...-3- are noobs!...

INSTEAD F JUST GOING AROUND AND CALLING -3- NOOBS WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AND DEFEND YOURSELF FROM ALL THE COD GUYS NAGGING AT YOU.

This is stupid you actually never looked at -3- and actually never thought of actually try and attack them

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 1:
Tribes: -3-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: leathleyj

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28,665
Side 2: 1,258
Difference: 27,407

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 5
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 260,354,110
Side 2: 10,669,117
Difference: 249,684,993

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,459
Side 2: 42,238
Difference: 6,779

chart

[/SPOIL]

then how would hell did you get the idea we're noobs??? you just keep saying what others like dafy and XXXX guys say even though the forgot what -3- was supporting them during the D3TH and that they werent able to move at them time as -3- was far from the front and it was extremely hard to move there if you dont have any vils in the first place.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: XIV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34,115
Difference: 32,857

chart

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 318,410,449
Difference: 307,741,332

chart

Side 1: 144,851
Side 2: 65,543
Difference: 79,308

chart

[/SPOIL]

I know you're a good player thats why XXXX would take you in but you can't keep going around to keep insulting -3- even though we never thought of insulting you.

If you do actually want to keep insulting someone go and insult COD for being nooby and eating barbs and inactive at least they hate you now and keep insulting you.

DeletedUser

Nuhuh, there was a time when we were awesome. Then everyone decent left, leaving people like leath to sit around and noble inactives and think their awesome :icon_rolleyes:

i never thought i was awsome. i was always quite modest.

sam the rate you keep posting about me is clear you still love me.

im touched but it was a one night stand. it shouldnt have happened and i just dont feel that way about you.

please stop texting me saying how much you love me. i just dont want to know.

DeletedUser

INSTEAD F JUST GOING AROUND AND CALLING -3- NOOBS WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO AND DEFEND YOURSELF FROM ALL THE COD GUYS NAGGING AT YOU.

This is stupid you actually never looked at -3- and actually never thought of actually try and attack them

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

[/SPOIL]

then how would hell did you get the idea we're noobs??? you just keep saying what others like dafy and XXXX guys say even though the forgot what -3- was supporting them during the D3TH and that they werent able to move at them time as -3- was far from the front and it was extremely hard to move there if you dont have any vils in the first place.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: XIV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 34,115
Difference: 32,857

chart

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 318,410,449
Difference: 307,741,332

chart

Side 1: 144,851
Side 2: 65,543
Difference: 79,308

chart

[/SPOIL]

I know you're a good player thats why XXXX would take you in but you can't keep going around to keep insulting -3- even though we never thought of insulting you.

If you do actually want to keep insulting someone go and insult COD for being nooby and eating barbs and inactive at least they hate you now and keep insulting you.

wow that hit a nerve.

hey im up on stats :lol:

there are 3 main tribes left

xxxx $CoD$ and -3-

xxxx i am in so no slagging there

$CoD$ were very good to me and my dispute is now with a few select players

-3- well theyre the only ones left to take the mick out of :lol:

and fyi $CoD$ doesnt hate me. Just a select few. i still have friends there

DeletedUser

so what have i missed. things appear to be the same....looks like XXXX are still winning, cod are still doing nothing, -3- are still the nerdy little brother who you dont like but you have to keep around cause you have been warned you have to be polite cause they have self esteem issues, and everybody else is crap.

anything im missing?

DeletedUser

i never thought i was awsome. i was always quite modest.

sam the rate you keep posting about me is clear you still love me.

im touched but it was a one night stand. it shouldnt have happened and i just dont feel that way about you.

please stop texting me saying how much you love me. i just dont want to know.

Don't hide your feelings away </3

DeletedUser

Don't hide your feelings away </3

ok maybe i do have feelings for you but ive moved on.

i once loved you but no more.

time has changed us both and i have a gf now who i love very much.

but sam please let me go

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

Just out of curiosity, i think most of those villages claims was his only one he got from me the rest, both me and him were fighting for, obviously this was in k89 as well :/

AndyJc

Nuhuh, there was a time when we were awesome. Then everyone decent left, leaving people like leath to sit around and noble inactives and think their awesome :icon_rolleyes:

Right plank try quoting the entire thing next time before trying to come up with a smart reply.

You were ALWAYS completely rubbish and still are.

None of the tribes left in this world are particuarly good, XXXX still manage to pull enough together to batter COD but that is largely because of how bad COD are. -3- have been beating the forums posters little friends in DOR for months now despite all the claims they would be trounced.

DeletedUser54315

so what have i missed. things appear to be the same....looks like XXXX are still winning, cod are still doing nothing, -3- are still the nerdy little brother who you dont like but you have to keep around cause you have been warned you have to be polite cause they have self esteem issues, and everybody else is crap.

anything im missing?

Nope, but we miss you, how is sunny Essex (assuming I am right of course!)

DeletedUser54315

AndyJC can you please explain on what basis you are judging the tribes in this world. As I have said before XXXX can only be judged against the tribes they are fighting against and by a long way we are the best in World 22 and I would go further and say we are the best tribe the world has seen with the obvious proof that we are still here and now ranked no. 1.

You are displaying a great deal of ignorance and bitterness with your comments above, you do not know the internal workings of XXXX so are in no real position to judge. XXXX is superbly led and has a number of quality, experienced and highly active members who have ended up in the tribe via past top ranking tribes such as XIII, D3TH, $COD$, RBE etc and virtually all members have taken positions on our front lines to help in our wars.

It is easy to make flippant comments saying this tribe and that tribe are no good but I would prefer if you (or anyone else) were going to make such judgements you at least back them up with some sound reasoning.

XXXX has nothing to prove to anyone as our stats do our talking but I cannot help but react to posts like yours and Giamco before you as they really get my goat!

DeletedUser

AndyJC can you please explain on what basis you are judging the tribes in this world. As I have said before XXXX can only be judged against the tribes they are fighting against and by a long way we are the best in World 22 and I would go further and say we are the best tribe the world has seen with the obvious proof that we are still here and now ranked no. 1.

You are displaying a great deal of ignorance and bitterness with your comments above, you do not know the internal workings of XXXX so are in no real position to judge. XXXX is superbly led and has a number of quality, experienced and highly active members who have ended up in the tribe via past top ranking tribes such as XIII, D3TH, $COD$, RBE etc and virtually all members have taken positions on our front lines to help in our wars.

It is easy to make flippant comments saying this tribe and that tribe are no good but I would prefer if you (or anyone else) were going to make such judgements you at least back them up with some sound reasoning.

XXXX has nothing to prove to anyone as our stats do our talking but I cannot help but react to posts like yours and Giamco before you as they really get my goat!

skinny did you actually read my post about why XXXX are good I never said XXXX are bad they are good and the best I don't know where did you get the idea that i believe you to be bad I only said you were overrated but never that you were bad.

DeletedUser54315

Yes but you never substantiated why we are overrated and overrated compared to whom?

AndyJc

Yes I am bitter, however it is not ignorance.

Still being here does not necessarily make you the best tribe, merely the longest lasting. You are the best tribe in the world but unfortunately you are let down by increasing arrogance from certain members (not yourself)

And Skinny I'm not quite as out of touch as you might think, I still hear whispers of the various world tribes councils plans and no tribe is doing anything to justify being called good (especially my own there).

If it is purely about achieving goals then XXXX is not even the best single tribe, in fact small tribes achieve their aims far more often than big ones do.

Not overrated, that would be wrong. Arrogant is a better description which is a pity as its damaging the way the tribe is viewed by the worlds other players. Wont be long before you go from being liked to hated like COD and RBE did.

Ooh also you don't yet own the most k's in this world.

Last edited:

AndyJc

XXXX took K54 from CoD. Just thought I'd let you all know.

I just took K28 from -3-

Update your colours thing on AI thread :)

(also congrats to mrloudcar for making the fastest noblers map, quite an achievement from the rim)

DeletedUser

I just took K28 from -3-

Update your colours thing on AI thread :)

(also congrats to mrloudcar for making the fastest noblers map, quite an achievement from the rim)

well done, as i said you can take a k just like saint is doing with his (forgot which k lmao) anyways 1 k doesnt matter to us for the moment...