Self Updating Maps

Discussion in 'World 2' started by pipes2, Nov 15, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Nakoni

Nakoni Guest

I so remember being part of Aten and Tw when there...going back to the Hellas Crimson!!! Been a while..just popping in to say hi!! Go Darkf@rce!!! hehehe

2. dinosawrawrr

dinosawrawrr Guest

so aten is still alive :/

3. Mikeys

Mikeys Guest

And there was me thinking Dinosaurs were extinct :icon_rolleyes:

4. dinosawrawrr

dinosawrawrr Guest

me still here..

5. hooch

hooch Guest

I spy some pretty big holes appearing in LWS territory.

I don't think it'll be long til Aten take rank 1 and push to be winning tribe. All they have to do is absorb a shrinking eleaud and leave LWS with the bridesmaid's role. If I'm right, family domination is enough to start end game, but there can only be one winning tribe and I'm really surprised that LWS players are willing to give that to their old enemy, whatever love you're feeling for them now.

6. Baldykev

Baldykev Guest

Ohhh...I will have to rush off and scream and mikeys & Jazz ..:icon_evil:

obviously you see your self as the match maker of this wedding plan they have hidden from us....oohh the pain I feel at bieng scorned by both Mikeys and that hussy bitch Jazz!!

ps... 1st time you have recognised defeat tho... must remeber to save you some wedding cake :)

7. hooch

hooch Guest

hahaha, nice try at twisting it Baldy. I admit no such thing, i was simply pointing out how your new best friends were needing a bridesmaid although judging from your personal stats Baldy, you're probably better placed to be the absent guest.
    http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=50730

the question is...do you actually care? or were you always lining up to catch the bouquet?

8. bonesaw24

bonesaw24 Non-stop Poster

hahhahaha

9. PalMall

PalMall Guest

There goes K62 :(( The main reason I quit DeusExMachina , It's not cool to fight for nr. 1 place in your K get all the red dot's and see someone alse still the the nr.1 spot from you by tacking abandon and gifted villages... I fought for K62 , K63 , k52 etc. he didn't.. he just took the gifted :D ... So now I see your dreams come true Deus ! all K62 it's yours... well gifted that is .. ! "how can you get one full K buy not fighting for it ? :D

10. hooch

hooch Guest

oooo...gift to me, gift to me...problem solved :D

11. walleye

walleye Contributing Poster

:)
    this post makes me happy

12. deomonkid18

deomonkid18 Non-stop Poster

I like all the pretty colors on the map :)

13. Scarus

Scarus Non-stop Poster

This really doesn't make any sense to me. Why would anyone in any winning alliance want to alienate their partners by suddenly trying to steal the game? Surely, if something like that were to happen, the so called "bridesmaid" would simply merge with a larger tribe, (let's say "REB" for example), and steal the game back.

Perhaps you have already thought of that....lol?

I'm sure that after over five years of diplomacy that the leaders of the winning team will be able to work things out.

Then again, this game may go on forever, in which case whichever team has the youngest players will win.

S

14. ramz fan

ramz fan Contributing Poster

That's why I am glad that I'm 18 ;)

15. steve34cks

steve34cks Still Going Strong

nobody in the winning alliance is trying to steal anything. REB is not stealing anything from spqr and they arent stealing from us.

oh wait, you meant aten and lws???? hmmm better check stats

16. Scarus

Scarus Non-stop Poster

Just did a quick recheck. REB and SPQR have an awful long way to go to get to endgame. Even if they dominated the game for the next year, or two, or three, it would still be years and years before they could get up to an endgame percentage.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  17. FurionX

FurionX Guest

younger players are always the first to drop.
    school, college, uni

so it leaves it with us old farts

18. bonesaw24

True...but i played the past 5 years and even through college

19. XanderZane

XanderZane Still Going Strong

The reward for winning isn't anything great for one. If the EG family wins, Aten, LWS and EA are all winners in the end. I honestly don't care which tribe is 1st. I just want the world to hurry up and end so I can move on with my life. lol!!

20. bonesaw24

Dont worry it wont happen Xander...and quit supportin raivyn in k84