Seriously - New starters and getting established

• Thread starter DeletedUser108336
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It was a lot easier to teach the newer players the game on no-hauls, the newer players that were on their own may have been worse off, but by taking farming away it was a lot more simple to teach the newbies how to play.

Deleted User - 4669627

2stealth
user-offline.png

Join Date2012,December 9thPosts1

icon1.png
Help

Hello, in world 64 someone called Lord God like keeps attacking me 24/7 and refuses to stop not allowing me to get any resources etc. I really need help :icon_cry:

many new players do not seem to understand militia

DeletedUser95392

Can we look at the facts?
A) A tribe of 20 500-1000 point players is not stoping a 150k+ point player from nobling your villa.
B) Why're you at the rim? 1) you started late, 2) you got nobled, 3) TW said you can't handle the inside so we're gonna stick you out here, 4) it was your tribes "strategic plan" to grow easier and faster aka: you can't handle the beasts ^.^
C) It's tribal wars not carebear wars (sadly enough :,() but it's also not let's be jerk wars okay, don't criticize his opinion just because it's stupid >.>
D) Who is nobling rimlets?? Everyone? Same people who noble barbs...?? Same people who get nobled out by real players? Ohhhhhh gotcha. Don't waste nobles on rimlets or someone will have a nice new villa and you're stuck with 10 500 point villages. That's 5,000 points of uselessness so good job kid! (vengeance and vendettas excused, a vengeful noble is always a noble well spent)
E) This game is addicting! New players will restate in a new direction or join a new world. Same as well do.

DeletedUser95392

It was a lot easier to teach the newer players the game on no-hauls, the newer players that were on their own may have been worse off, but by taking farming away it was a lot more simple to teach the newbies how to play.

... *facepalm* this is why there are so many noobs that pointwhore and don't prepare for farmers. I learned the game by being farmed and farming others. No hauls is an offensive player dream because you don't need to protect against farmers.
Put me against a player that learned how to play in a no hauls in a halls world with churches+morale+paladins+weapons and archers. I'll beat em. And I suck at this game!