SETO and the reasons why they fail.

DeletedUser

I just sent that to your entire tribe to see how loyal that were.

DeletedUser

King Leonaidas on 19.04. at 19:51
some of our members have received another recruitment mail from your member [player]golddarkwarrior[/player] please tell him what has happend in the past

riogrande on 19.04. at 20:10
k, hes a new guy he didnt know

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 00:15
ya i figured ;)

riogrande on 20.04. at 00:18
:(
He invited others as well, got me into another fued with some other tribe who threatened us.

lol

Took away invite privs from most of our members so it wont happen again.

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 00:22
dam that seems to happen to you all alot huh? well i told the others not to spam for it as he was probably new and i was right... if anyone from here spams u let me kno and i will make sure it stops right away

riogrande on 20.04. at 00:23
ok.

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 08:07
the ails havent stopped, should i give the go ahead to start the spamming again?

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 08:07
mails*

riogrande on 20.04. at 14:24
whos the one doing it

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 16:48
[player]Golddarkwarrior[/player]

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 16:50
he even lied to a member of mine and told them that we were merging then asked to account sit one of our members then he made our member leave and join ur trube now i kno my member isnt the smartest for beleiving him but he is making your tribe look real bad

riogrande on 20.04. at 19:40
i'm going to have a talk with him...

also I have an incoming from one of your members, we're not going to relive this episode I hope?
:(

riogrande on 20.04. at 19:50
Could you forward me the mail that he lies in please?

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 20:04
Who is attacking i will tell him to stop or he will be booted, just dodge and use all resorces

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 20:04
mails will come to you as soon as i get them

riogrande on 20.04. at 20:04
ok.
again i'm sorry, he probably is going to be dismissed for this.

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 20:06
Ok, who is attacking you?

riogrande on 20.04. at 20:07
[player]Chenty91[/player]
other players are getting attacks from your tribe as well, namely the leaders of our tribe

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 20:09
yea I know about that. They didnt take your flaming as funny as i did, i told them that we talked things out but some others still wanted war. as you kno i just sent one attack to Fake T

riogrande on 20.04. at 20:10
yea.
So we are still marked as enemies? lol

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 20:12
ya, not much i can do about it :( but u wont see any attacks coming from me

riogrande on 20.04. at 20:12
ok.

riogrande on 20.04. at 22:19
Could you do me a favor? Please tell your leaders that this player was booted from our tribe. We hope that you all forgive the former flaming but we don't want any negative outlooks to our tribe at the moment, and that we will kick any other players that try it again. I hope that someday you will forgive us for constantly trying to get your members lol.

thanks

King Leonaidas on 20.04. at 22:20
i will do so now :)

I personally like golddarkwarrior as a person, but lying to another tribe's members to get them to join ours is quite intollerable. He was dismissed, by decision of the other leaders.

On another note, why are you still mad about this whole thing? This is getting very old, very fast. Couldn't we all just grow up and get a move on please? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hum? EVO has SETO marked as allies. You sure you guys have never had relations?

-EVO- thinks they get to mark you down as allies if you even open the mail. I just received one asking if we would like to merge into them. Imagine me in -EVO- after all they said about me when I left...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

-EVO- thinks they get to mark you down as allies if you even open the mail. I just received one asking if we would like to merge into them. Imagine me in -EVO- after all they said about me when I left...:icon_eek:

NEI has SETO marked as allies as well.