SETO and the reasons why they fail.

DeletedUser

uhhh...... soz dan.. but seems that you dont understand me... that is my point :)

and how can i understand you then? :) i already know we had a mass recuitment but it will not kill us we needed to give the tribe a bit of fat

Kash2Smash

i know... i am writing an essay on Lord of The Flies... just making an arguement about people not understanding their selves and man arent innately vile.. but yeah....

DeletedUser

i know... i am writing an essay on Lord of The Flies... just making an arguement about people not understanding their selves and man arent innately vile.. but yeah....

dude you really spend your time wisely...

Kash2Smash

do u go to a school.. coz thats what they make u do in english "write essays" :p u are a noob... and ever heard of homework- students get that quite often

DeletedUser

do u go to a school.. coz thats what they make u do in english "write essays" :p u are a noob... and ever heard of homework- students get that quite often

why would i do a essay about that...and yes i go to school...

Kash2Smash

Lord of the Flies... ever heard??? its fine... in which grade are you.. and yeah i am in an IB school.. studies are quite harder there... i guess in ur school they dont give essays for writign (lucky b**tard)

DeletedUser

Lord of the Flies... ever heard??? its fine... in which grade are you.. and yeah i am in an IB school.. studies are quite harder there... i guess in ur school they dont give essays for writign (lucky b**tard)

ok i'm going to stop writing now you really are getting sad bye bye hope to see you get rimmed :)
note: stop going off topic...

Kash2Smash

hahah see ya later my new nooby friend!

i guess it can now be locked :)

DeletedUser

When i saw the first thread i LOL for a minute...

Call IB or SETO what you want, but the pure fact is they are in W9, you are not AKA if they are noobs, you are a bigger one :lol:

DeletedUser53930

Ooh:p Another Priber?

Maybe not:) Maybe an IBer:p Man, graduate and you become FREE! Anything feels free after IB:) Almost anything^^

Also mass recruiting kills, you get noobs in your tribe:)

DeletedUser25817

Im suprised someone pitted wayne rooney against a million cats in a game of footy :icon_eek:

Hehe, ye :icon_wink:

Also, sorry about the noob overflow, we're fixing that. And everyone, stop flaming [IB]. F:M want some fun (then again I've already had some, but I want more XD). And seriously pRo, stop denying you noobyish and build some defence. It will be more fun if we have to put at least a minimal amount of effort in.

Oh and rio and fake? Ye you've broke rules.

Last edited:

DeletedUser25817

Are you talking about us or them? Cause we have no diplomatic relations with EVO...

DeletedUser

Hum? EVO has SETO marked as allies. You sure you guys have never had relations?