SETO and the reasons why they fail.

DeletedUser

Lol, it's a bickerfest.
They do not see the true point of this PnP.
SETO acted childish and we just wished to show this to all of W37 thinking of joining them or allying themselves with them.
Also, was their pitiful threats and attacks sent out to riogrande and I.
As to my experience, you do not know me.
So I'm not high in points, I'm still a better player than the majority of SETO.
Do not call someone new a noob unless there is reason.
As of now, I have not shown anyone, in any world, that I'm noob.
Now, for the attacks coming to me in the multiple hours, I gladly invite them to meet my wall.
This forum is set up to flame each other.
Without that, what good is even posting in the forums?
If we did not flame each other, this would be called Tribal Kisses.
Any more ignorance posted by the SETO members will only further their humiliation.
As far as I'm concerned, this topic is done, used up.
"Insult" pRo as much as you wish, just remember that we're not the ones failing.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_evil: WTH???
you guys took my design from W9 for your banner, you do realize that its copyrighted ©???

if you're using it at least credit me on the bottom

DeletedUser

how can you lot debate for so long without me?

to the point, i am not reading for pages of drivel from pRo and i got bored after 2.

yes we did mass recruit i myself believe we did.

however we are not failing, unlike you we haven't got 150 attacks incoming and please look at the ODA for the tribe and then our ODD and you will find we have been doing a hell of a lot more attacking.

you claim to be an elite tribe. tell me what happened to at thermopylae(please excuse my spelling)?

i realise this is a game, but history contains the points i wish to make. no matter how elite pRo is, you do not have the numbers to amount to anything other than a complete fail. at this time a 3 man tribe isn't going to rule the world and i doubt that will happen unil years into the furture of w37

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54064

Jesus their cells must have stopped reproducing at 9, because they seem like they are 9 by those mails >_> W9 must suck with that idiotic alliance in place.

DeletedUser

Lol, it's a bickerfest.
They do not see the true point of this PnP.
SETO acted childish and we just wished to show this to all of W37 thinking of joining them or allying themselves with them.
Also, was their pitiful threats and attacks sent out to riogrande and I.
As to my experience, you do not know me.
So I'm not high in points, I'm still a better player than the majority of SETO.
Do not call someone new a noob unless there is reason.
As of now, I have not shown anyone, in any world, that I'm noob.
Now, for the attacks coming to me in the multiple hours, I gladly invite them to meet my wall.
This forum is set up to flame each other.
Without that, what good is even posting in the forums?
If we did not flame each other, this would be called Tribal Kisses.
Any more ignorance posted by the SETO members will only further their humiliation.
As far as I'm concerned, this topic is done, used up.
"Insult" pRo as much as you wish, just remember that we're not the ones failing.

fake...people like you have made a fool of yourself ...and i'm wondering if your tribe is the so called "best" why do i see on twstats that currently your only on w31, 35, 36,37 hehe you arn't much of a PRO are you now...and the other members if we look them up you will find more nubs than pro's.
can you explain to me how you think we are falling is it because of a few letters...or because your just angry because we own you so much and you can't recuit anymore pro's :lol:

DeletedUser

great,first step is admitting you have a problem :icon_wink:

our members already said we have that problem before...if you dig enouth around but having a mass recuit is fine and i'm sure that most good tribes do it once and then you can slowly kick the rubbish ones and it doesn't really meen your tribe will fail its just this topic was made by a player that didn't even know what he was going on about.

DeletedUser

Jesus their cells must have stopped reproducing at 9, because they seem like they are 9 by those mails >_> W9 must suck with that idiotic alliance in place.

oh no not you again go away you nub you don't even have a clue about seto or pRo your just the stuiped fly that has a buzz around your probably like a spoiled little kid around 10 yrs old >:]

DeletedUser

SETO= mass recruitment (just wanted to say that )

i am done here :)

my friend, if you could have been bothered to read the rest of this page, you would've already found out we'd established that. in fact i even said that i believe we did.

Kash2Smash

exactly.. cant be pissed.. so i just came... said something.... and i went... but now i came back.... so i will be going... then.... uhm yah.. I AM BORED! .. sorry that just went off- topic... so yeah my reason they will fail is........................................ 'THEIR NAME'.. i dont like it... soz.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

exactly.. cant be pissed.. so i just came... said something.... and i went... but now i came back.... so i will be going... then.... uhm yah.. I AM BORED! .. sorry that just went off- topic... so yeah my reason they will fail is........................................ 'THEIR NAME'.. i dont like it... soz.

we fail because you don't like our name...you know i'm not sure our name is going to make a big difference.

Kash2Smash

you do realize... that my only point of SETO failing was 'mass-recruitment from diff continents' ... but you said they yuo guys have mentioned.. so in order to not get an infraction on just saying "exactly.. cant be pissed.. so i just came... said something.... and i went... but now i came back.... so i will be going... then.... uhm yah.. I AM BORED" i just said about your name... also...SETO= "South East Treaty Organization" .... i can sense non -agression here :p looks like creating some tribal hugs with other tribes near ya... soz,.. but your seems like to me a tribe which wouldnt mind being in a family tribe even though the recruitment limit is to 500... thats just wht i think (not much of significance)

DeletedUser

they are a family on w9. TRIAD! changed there name on W28 in the middle of a war and still got obliterated. just because a name sounds like its a tribal hugs tribe, it makes no difference to the strength of the tribe. just because a tribe sounds agressive it makes no difference to its ability

Kash2Smash

my point was 'mass recruitment' lol.. and as Lord Destroyer has said... i havent read this forum at all.. and my other point is that ia m getting bored.... so yeah.. just messing around.. ( i like ur sig, would be nice if it was a little big)

Kash2Smash

uhhh...... soz dan.. but seems that you dont understand me... that is my point :)