Failed Vote Shared diplomacy.

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

du verlierst

Reaction score
I was wondering if a shared diplomacy feature could be installed similar to the shared noble planner.

you can have it so that you share the 3 separate diplomatic status’s .

example if you want to share all 3 with a tribe you can, or you can share only enemies.
I think this would help when a council/diplomatic updates the list.
Thoughts?

du verlierst

Reaction score
If you wanted you could add the + button to tick which of the tribes you wish to share with the Ally or other tribes.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I am going to approve this idea, even though I'm not really in favour myself. This just seems like another step to make it easier for a shit ton of academy/sister tribes :D

Please let me know if people feel differently!

Deleted User - 848983838

i mean if you don't want a shit ton of academy/sister tribes wouldnt there be more effort to prevent it with uber support every world? until there's something done to actually prevent big family tribes might as well make it easier since it's been a thing for 10+ years.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
i mean if you don't want a shit ton of academy/sister tribes wouldnt there be more effort to prevent it with uber support every world? until there's something done to actually prevent big family tribes might as well make it easier since it's been a thing for 10+ years.

It would be possible to prevent, but it's also a setting that doesn't really allow for a lot of inter-tribe coorporation. While we do not really like academies/sister tribes, we do want alliances to be an actual thing in the game. Uber also destroys that, so it's not something we'll be enforcing on every world.

Basand

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Speed Admin
Reaction score
I am on the fence on this one. I hit no as I don't like family tribes in general but truthfully nothing short of Uber support stops them. This will make it easier for family tribes and also tight-knit alliances. I think it wouldn't hurt anything to add it but I don't think that it is something necessary or even of moderate benefit to the game.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This would just take away possible tactics and strategies for tribes in my opinion.

Things I would use diplomacy for at various points in the world:

• misinformation to outsiders (leaking screenshots deliberately)
  • map marking
  • keeping the tribe aware of how diplomacy is going (a weak alliance might be downgraded to an NAP on the map for example)
  • actual diplomacy
I'm not keen on the prospect of 'sharing' any diplomacy lists between tribes. If you want to share diplomacy, just play in the same tribe and have it done.