shave its poor incompatance is coming

DeletedUser105552

Wait, you guys split your O and D troops into different vills? :O Hows that work?

Sorry for the nonsense XD

On topic, i dont think this war was won by anyone, shAve were never really into it, as iv found out hitting my own targets. We seem to have just been the catalyst that speeded up their internal frustration... A pity :/

Because Shave wasn't really in it, doesn't mean no one won the war. The things we did and at start of the war, morale must have been rock bottom in shave. That could/would have played a part in it.

But yeah, they are solo members. We haven't yet fought a tribe, that has work so well together then us. Every tribe we have fought has all been solo attack.

DeletedUser

Wait, you guys split your O and D troops into different vills? :O Hows that work?

Sorry for the nonsense XD

On topic, i dont think this war was won by anyone, shAve were never really into it, as iv found out hitting my own targets. We seem to have just been the catalyst that speeded up their internal frustration... A pity :/

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Side 2:
Tribes: shAve

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103,183
Side 2: 24,517
Difference: 78,666

chart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 1
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 320,557
Side 2: 9,711
Difference: 310,846

chart

A catalyst :icon_redface:

monsterbro

Like i said before good job you took out a 385k player and took him down to 175k. i give mad props to ONE and gotrob for doing that (please note the sarcasm). if you want call those leftovers then i guess im not a good player oh well i will keep on living life like i do and keep on playing like i do. But back to me wanting to join your tribe ya what hapened to that i showed you the mail so i guess your so called loyal player lied to you oh well

tyler

DeletedUser

Yep, I agree with you Jambo... ShAve has always been a tribes of soloists, who only comes together when all of them have common goals :) Other than that, they pretty much act alone :)

Wow...shave isn't the only tribe.

Ever take a close look at ONE? Want me to start naming the accounts?

Oh wait...sorry...back on topic....erm...shave....

monsterbro

Wow...shave isn't the only tribe.

Ever take a close look at ONE? Want me to start naming the accounts?

Oh wait...sorry...back on topic....erm...shave....

i think i can name those one accounts for you

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter bro, these monsters are just tearing apart your tribe.

See what I did there ? ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 3
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 103,183
Side 2: 24,517
Difference: 78,666

chart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 1
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 320,557
Side 2: 9,711
Difference: 310,846

chart

A catalyst :icon_redface:

Youre trying to say PITA did more than ONE? Add jabberwockey and a couple other players that were booted or left because they got hammered.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they were nubs. I tried to teach one, and they utterly failed to learn anything, despite saying they'd follow advice. Quite a shame. Jabberwockey quit at the sign of incomings...what a fail.

Ah well, can't do much.

Funny though that in 48 hours PITA got 33 conquers on shAve (34-1 for the loss), and in ~ONE~ has only had 70 conquers against everyone (leavers included). I'd say ~ONE~ played a minimal catalyst against a dead tribe, and GotRob sped up the process considerably, but PITA was the straw the broke the camel's back, so to speak. Of the three tribes, I saw the least effect on tribe morale, support, and cohesion from ~ONE~. GotRob did the most, coupled with PITA being the one that ultimately made shAve members give up as much as they have now.

DeletedUser

ummm, you do know what a catalyst is u6? Something that starts off a reaction (helps it speed up).

PITA jumped on shAve at the end of their downwards spiral. I would agree that gotrob did a good job hurting shAve, more so than ONE (they were after all at "war"). PITA did were not in any way a catalyst for shAve's fall, they jumped on a wounded beast so to speak.

Whereas ONE hit shAve at the start, forcing jabber to quit (noob or not he was our first hit). A few others followed. And the ones that didnt leave werent exactly active. Tarbin told me to watch out for loco's oncoming slaughter when he launched on me, lol im not sure why i almost took it seriously...

DeletedUser

ummm, you do know what a catalyst is u6? Something that starts off a reaction (helps it speed up).

PITA jumped on shAve at the end of their downwards spiral. I would agree that gotrob did a good job hurting shAve, more so than ONE (they were after all at "war"). PITA did were not in any way a catalyst for shAve's fall, they jumped on a wounded beast so to speak.

Whereas ONE hit shAve at the start, forcing jabber to quit (noob or not he was our first hit). A few others followed. And the ones that didnt leave werent exactly active. Tarbin told me to watch out for loco's oncoming slaughter when he launched on me, lol im not sure why i almost took it seriously...

PITA were not the catalyst, PITA's alliance was :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I never said ~ONE~ wasn't a catalyst. I just said they were a minimal one at best, while GotRob was the main one and PITA was the ending of the reaction, so to speak.

But by all means, keep making the straw man argument and arguing some things I never said :).

Heck, quote me if I'm wrong. Let me do it for you:

Me said:
I'd say ~ONE~ played a minimal catalyst against a dead tribe, and GotRob sped up the process considerably, but PITA was the straw the broke the camel's back, so to speak.

I'll color code it, as you see.

~ONE~ = Minimal Catalyst = Still a catalyst

GotRob = Biggest Catalyst = Still a big catalyst

PITA = End of Reaction = Ended process begun by others

Hope that clears that up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pita definitely had a bigger advantage than ONE in jumping because for 1. they had more of a benefit of surprise, and 2. they share a way bigger border with ONE. ONE's border with shave is hugely minimal compared to that of pita so the huge amount of conquers is totally expected in pita's favour.

DeletedUser

Absolutely agree, which is why they ended the reaction as we alluded to above. However, that's not to say PITA wouldn't have done better regardless in ~ONE~'s position. There's a reason that they're beating ~ONE~ and TUFF both in their own war as well, despite it being fairly close with Tat3r having some isolated clusters, as I understood it.

Still, the reasons don't lie; PITA had it easier, but we'll never know if they'd have performed better in the end. However, still my personal opinion that they would've.

DeletedUser

Im sorry but i just disagree with you saying ONE was a minimilast influence, and of course you disagree, but forcing members to leave is hardly minimal.

But i know you'll keep bagging ONE... So thats all im going to say :)

DeletedUser

I'm giving my honest opinion of what I saw. Hardly anyone in shAve cared when Jabber quit and wolf quit, because they were noobs.

On the other hand, when thebegger (a former council) quit, when players on the front were getting massacred like stien and such, shAve cared.

Sad to say, but the ex-FiG members were never really given as much thought as original shAve members, hence my beliefs that shAve didn't care all that much about losing Jabber and wolf, and the other losses were...negligible. But hey, agree to disagree :icon_wink:.

To add, PITA got 3 fairly vocal members who would help out to switch sides immediately, and really destroyed the morale of shAve (not ex-FiG) members, and after the leaving of all the players now in CAN, they broke any last morale shAve had.

So yeah, I'd say ~ONE~ had a minimal influence. By all means disagree if you'd like. I just feel that, having seen shAve reactions and being in shAve, I would know. But agree to disagree, like I said :).

DeletedUser

Yeah, they were nubs. I tried to teach one, and they utterly failed to learn anything, despite saying they'd follow advice. Quite a shame. Jabberwockey quit at the sign of incomings...what a fail.

Ah well, can't do much.

Funny though that in 48 hours PITA got 33 conquers on shAve (34-1 for the loss), and in ~ONE~ has only had 70 conquers against everyone (leavers included). I'd say ~ONE~ played a minimal catalyst against a dead tribe, and GotRob sped up the process considerably, but PITA was the straw the broke the camel's back, so to speak. Of the three tribes, I saw the least effect on tribe morale, support, and cohesion from ~ONE~. GotRob did the most, coupled with PITA being the one that ultimately made shAve members give up as much as they have now.

Hard for ONE to do much better then Shave when they are a dead tribe themselves.

There are only a few active accounts and most don't know how to work together. Never have....hence the fail of ONE. In the meantime though...they got an alliance with GotRob...which bought them some more time. But they are on borrowed time. As soon as PITA is done with Shave and turns their attention on ONE.....we'll see who ends up in the better position. 99.9% sure it wont be ONE...or GotRob. And don't worry about the East....their star player...(or the one that thinks they are the star player)...will turn as soon they can get the invite to whatever tribe they deem will be the winners. So hey...just send them an invite....if you want to recruit to win. They are a solo player though but I guess in the end it doesn't matter.

As far as advice goes...pretty sure one of the leaders listened...though could be wrong. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ummm as soon as PITA turn their attention from shAve to ONE? Im pretty sure they were fighting us before shAve? :|

And only a few accounts active? Even a look at twtats shows how exaggerated that comment is dondante.

And no i wont be accepting the invite ;) hehe see what i did?

DeletedUser

ummm as soon as PITA turn their attention from shAve to ONE? Im pretty sure they were fighting us before shAve? :|

And only a few accounts active? Even a look at twtats shows how exaggerated that comment is dondante.

And no i wont be accepting the invite ;) hehe see what i did?

I've seen the stats on w59 more then I ever want to see.

And no...PITA has not given ONE their full attention.

And so sorry but your not the egotistical player I was referring to. Besides you are anything but a solo player...which may I add is rare in ONE.

DeletedUser

I'm giving my honest opinion of what I saw. Hardly anyone in shAve cared when Jabber quit and wolf quit, because they were noobs.

On the other hand, when thebegger (a former council) quit, when players on the front were getting massacred like stien and such, shAve cared.

Sad to say, but the ex-FiG members were never really given as much thought as original shAve members, hence my beliefs that shAve didn't care all that much about losing Jabber and wolf, and the other losses were...negligible. But hey, agree to disagree :icon_wink:.

To add, PITA got 3 fairly vocal members who would help out to switch sides immediately, and really destroyed the morale of shAve (not ex-FiG) members, and after the leaving of all the players now in CAN, they broke any last morale shAve had.

So yeah, I'd say ~ONE~ had a minimal influence. By all means disagree if you'd like. I just feel that, having seen shAve reactions and being in shAve, I would know. But agree to disagree, like I said :).

As far as Jabber goes as you well know he quit almost immediately after the attacks started. In regards to wolf it was not that he was a noob, it was the fact he was a noob who could not tag, snipe, and did not dodge. And if you want to be fair about it you do know that when that became apparent I myself got a guide on tagging from you and sent it to him and ask you to help him.

So I don't think your statement about "not caring" about them is quite accurate.

IMO the single factor that hurt Shaves morale the most was not the Got Rob war, or Pita declaring, but the fact that 3 members of the Shave leaving the tribe as soon as Pita declared and joining Pita. Two of them immediately started launching attacks on their former tribe members.

Out of the 34 Pita war caps 13 of them, or roughly 38 percent of them were from Rhost and Death by Face Palm.

DBFP had been account sat for quite some time and then came back approximately two days before Pita declared and then when he joined Pita he immediately attacked the player who had been account sitting him and took villages from him.

Rhost attacked the same player.

When you factor in the fact that both of them knew what the defense situation in Shave was and had access to the support forum I do not see those war caps being either that surprising or that admirable. But it did effect the morale of Shave more than any one other event that has occurred.

When you take a look at what has happened here I think you can makes some determinations about both Got Rob and Pita.

Got Rob has proven they can't follow an alliance agreement and will consistently violate the terms of it. And when they end it they will not follow the cooling off time periods set in it and launch on you almost immediately.

However they have proven they can launch attacks and fight a war.

When you look at Pita you see a different story.

Despite their claims to fighting several wars they have in fact fought more border skirmishes for position than anything. When you factor in the Tat3r situation with One and the Rhost/DBFP/Drodd situation from Shave and then combine that with when they launched on Shave a pretty clear picture emerges of when they will fight a war and how.

They have in fact proven they are not capable of fighting a "launch and fight war" like Got Rob and that when it comes to fighting wars Got Rob is the better tribe.