shave its poor incompatance is coming

Deathmenlord

People always say its a rim tribe .Well this rim tribe can handle their own and if any tribe wants to face off against us i would say good luck . Only reason why mongol is still in this game is because they noble barbs and are over 200 plus hours from us at the start but now we are on top of them and their days are coming to a end . If any tribe interferes with this then they will feel the rip pain .

Had to say something cool or i feel i would have been uncool . Sorry a world 3 player and i am sure this will fire up the masses and all will just run after this post <LOL>
Dude, in a topic you have to post on-topic, in this case the topic is shave not mongol or whatever.
And btw, I dont think people care about tribes outside the top 5..

DeletedUser

Dude, in a topic you have to post on-topic, in this case the topic is shave not mongol or whatever.
And btw, I dont think people care about tribes outside the top 5..

what IS funny:

1. is your terribad ODA
2. riding the coattails of gotrob to make yourself feel important enough to make a post.
3. " " " " " and thinking anyone cares what you say.

Next time ask geani for your big boy pants before you post. kthxbai

DeletedUser

Anyone bashing gotrob still for being a noob tribe and blah blah blah needs to come to face the facts. Whether shave was inactive or not we lost mainly in part to gotrob. I have never seen a family tribe work as well as gotrob does together. They are very resilient and they have some very dedicated and smart dukes. People calling them barb noblers have every right to, but if it hasn't been the most effective strategy a family tribe has used i dont know what is. (referring to the quick support that in great numbers totals big stacks)

Shave crumbled because of gotrob. Everyone can say it was inactivity and whatnot, but shave had more than enough activity to compete (trust me - our active accounts still totalled an equivalent fighting force to gotrob). What shave lacked was the motivation to come together as a tribe. The leadership was constantly writing demoralizing posts in the forums criticizing members about their lack of support and participation - even to those who readily supplied it, players were crying about every little thing that didn't go their way, and players on the frontline were receiving less and less attention from the tribe as a whole compared to all the "drama" going on inside. Players under attack could not find a sitter to cover them while they were offline other than dukes who were piled high with accounts. And only one player actually stepped up to organize an OP on them (tepsudes) who in my opinion was more effective at getting things done than half the council.

^^

That last line is the most ridiculous thing in my opinion. What tribe that knows they are going to be attacked soon by their current "ally" does not take the first step in launching? To me that was pure idiocy. We had frontline accounts waiting to be internalled that could easily have been eating weeks before the gotrob war and been used as bases for every shave account to launch nobles from. We had never been given instructions to support the frontlines - that could easily have been worked out. All we needed was co-ordinates and numbers and players could easily have sent their troops, but instead we heard little to nothing.

When I joined shave back in December, they were a great tribe, with lots of potential, and a leadership that had its head in the right direction. Problem was that leadership grew cocky and tired over the months and their participation shrunk drastically. Accounts that were dead were never internalled (I on more than one occasion asked about internals and nothing was ever done). Even after gotrob had declared they still had no idea what to do.... Im not going to brag about being an amazing tribal wars player because I most certainly am not, I have my areas of skill, and I have my weaknesses, but in this game one player is only as good as the tribe that he fights with, just as that tribe is only as good as the combined effort of its members as a whole. For me at the end shaves ability did not match its potential and that is why gotrob proved a more than valiant foe.

My decision to leave shave wasn't easy, its never easy to leave friends behind that you've spent so long with. I admire a lot of them, especially those that have moved on. But I had the option to continue in a tribe that has yet to be proven incompetent, and for me, and this being my last world, I figured I would give it a better shot to finally reach an end game with my co (we've failed a lot). To the shave players I left behind and who are still fighting, i commend you - you have your own beliefs and opinions and i can only respect those. To the players gone, it was a pleasure to work with you, and to those who have moved on to other tribes - the best of luck goes out to you as well. And to those of you who say shave are down and out for the count, while the odds are heavily stacked against them, they are still a valiant fighting force, and anyone taking them too lightly will be in for a surprise! :icon_wink:

Now lets all try and get along, there's my 2 cents - bash away!

DeletedUser

All true, you have my thanks for your post and for your sincerity :)

Except that we didnt declare on Shave, but Shave declare on us on this forum, then in game :)

DeletedUser

All true, you have my thanks for your post and for your sincerity :)

Except that we didnt declare on Shave, but Shave declare on us on this forum, then in game :)

You have a very true point there, when i referred to the war starting, i was merely inferring more-so to ur onslaught of fakes that began the whole ordeal - but in turn i guess we did instigate with the whole ESL thing.... anyways it started :lol:

slinkiestwizard

jbak13 i could tear that post apart , but a small part of it is correct . IMHO though your offering to much credit to Rob. The only thing i will grant them is they do work well together all 3 of there tribes and the ram spam would make most players quit with full villages of troops .

Shaves inactivity has been an issue for many months truth be told it goes far back to when Oriental raisin quit i believe it was the end of December early January , and even prior to that .Shave at 1 point had 5 accounts it was looking for players for . Password account was dead it was sat so long when we did get an owner for it troops couldnt even be moved by the sitter.

Shaves council cant be blamed on the inactivity thats one thing i will continue to point out, and the innactivity was probably the reason council just got pissed with trying to run a tribe where many players were happy to just cluster on the rim and not expand .

Council posted mandatory ops and recieved mail from players asking why they had to send nobles 100 + hours .

Shaves problem was they had many good players that were carrying the weight of the rest of the tribe . Even before the speechless players that joined Truth be told there was an inactivity issue right on the shave speechless border.

You talk about the inactives that should have been eaten , who was going to eat them ? Most players didnt want to start a new cluster , there were several that did they were the better players in the tribe . Most of the players were happy to noble there clusters and rim.

Jess and tarbin both said many times dont waste the nobles on the barbs . . the eat our own thread was always full, look it was the same players doing all the work, while other nobled barbs.

I openly started this thread and bashed the shave council for there diplomacy agreements , you cant blame the lack of participation from the tribe on the council , ops were posted . Whats the old saying you can bring a horse to water but you cant make him drink? Shave council tried to shove that water down there throats to the point where it got nasty as only a few responded.

You talk about shave not having an idea of what to do after rob started the war , curious really. Jess sent mail out requesting support troop counts , when all the mails came back i think there were 60 support villages offered from all of Shave.

I forget what account supported me from shave possibly teps , i dont remember either way 3 villages and more then i expected from him as he had his own fight going on . My support came from the Titans all partial supports , thats what it came down to .

So again when you want to bad mouth shave council for inactives and for inactive accounts not being eaten your 100% wrong . When you want to say they didnt no what they were doing when Rob attacked , again ops were posted your 100% wrong
When support was requested and dalesMckays troop counter was sent out , most of the players didnt even bother to use it and gave us guesstimates.

Im hard on the council for my own reasons , and they have been documented repeatedly , but i wont sit by quietly and let them get dragged through the coals for a tribe that didnt want to respond to orders . hell i havent even spoken to them since i quit the tribe , and i left on bad terms probably wont ever speak to any of them again..

So again when you want to point fingers at the council in your above post look at what your ranting about and realize most of that is directly on the tribes shoulders.

As for the part about you leaving and friends left behind , you jumped tribe nothing else has to be said

DeletedUser

you can't take credit away from rob when they did what they did. you can blame inactivity, you can blame poor leadership, or poor tribesmanship, but at the end of the day, until gotrob started attacking, shave appeared perfectly functional to the outside world. only after did things deteriorate. that is what you call a chain reaction. Gotrob is what caused shaves demise so yes gotrob did the damage.

As for that part about players not wanting to move into the core adn start new clusters i wont touch on that because i'm not going to defend people unlike myself. i participated in every BS op, i nobled in the evo op, sent nukes in the ESL op, had a village in k45 ready for the gotrob war, and started a cluster in k47 to spread myself further. so in terms of not wanting to expand and only wanting to cluster on the rim thats only in some players cases.

in regards to the mail sent by jess, i sent FB every defensive village I had aside from 2 supporting my village in k45 (frontline) and 2 that i kept in case of an op so i could support new caps. shave should never have been in that situation because we should have struck at gotrob first! that was by far the most moronic decision to date, to wait for gotrob and piss them off by attacking ESL... what was going to come out of that?

just to silence this a bit more heres my skype chat i had with jess right when the war started:

1. in regards to your support there was never any mention of it:

Justin (Drod) 12-04-13 3:40 AM - what happened to slink?
12-04-13 3:40 AM - how come there was no support request?
WFA - Jess 12-04-13 3:42 AM - :p
12-04-13 3:42 AM - we dunno

so how is it that not even the duke knows about your support and yet we are supposed to? :icon_confused:

so while i might not have a full understanding of the inner workings of the shave council, i can tell you that there were some serious inconsistencies and there were definitely some problems. shave did not have the leadership it needed to survive til end game.

as for your last comment, everyone except players currently still in shave jumped. leadership quit, players were unmotivated and shave was nothing like it was before. you'd either have to be a fool or a player willing to sink with the ship. and im sorry, but i wasn't willing to let myself go down due to councils incompetence to do what needed to be done.

on a lasting note: whoever ended the pita alliance was an idiot, biggest mistake

slinkiestwizard

you can't take credit away from rob when they did what they did. you can blame inactivity, you can blame poor leadership, or poor tribesmanship, but at the end of the day, until gotrob started attacking, shave appeared perfectly functional to the outside world. only after did things deteriorate. that is what you call a chain reaction. Gotrob is what caused shaves demise so yes gotrob did the damage.

As for that part about players not wanting to move into the core adn start new clusters i wont touch on that because i'm not going to defend people unlike myself. i participated in every BS op, i nobled in the evo op, sent nukes in the ESL op, had a village in k45 ready for the gotrob war, and started a cluster in k47 to spread myself further. so in terms of not wanting to expand and only wanting to cluster on the rim thats only in some players cases.

in regards to the mail sent by jess, i sent FB every defensive village I had aside from 2 supporting my village in k45 (frontline) and 2 that i kept in case of an op so i could support new caps. shave should never have been in that situation because we should have struck at gotrob first! that was by far the most moronic decision to date, to wait for gotrob and piss them off by attacking ESL... what was going to come out of that?

just to silence this a bit more heres my skype chat i had with jess right when the war started:

1. in regards to your support there was never any mention of it:

Justin (Drod) 12-04-13 3:40 AM - what happened to slink?
12-04-13 3:40 AM - how come there was no support request?
WFA - Jess 12-04-13 3:42 AM - :p
12-04-13 3:42 AM - we dunno

so how is it that not even the duke knows about your support and yet we are supposed to? :icon_confused:

so while i might not have a full understanding of the inner workings of the shave council, i can tell you that there were some serious inconsistencies and there were definitely some problems. shave did not have the leadership it needed to survive til end game.

as for your last comment, everyone except players currently still in shave jumped. leadership quit, players were unmotivated and shave was nothing like it was before. you'd either have to be a fool or a player willing to sink with the ship. and im sorry, but i wasn't willing to let myself go down due to councils incompetence to do what needed to be done.

on a lasting note: whoever ended the pita alliance was an idiot, biggest mistake

should i post the mail? my account is still there for just that reason i requested specific villages to be supported most weren't i received mail saying 13 of my villages were claimed . I told council if it was only 13 that was only one attack group. I then requested support again . I think geanie received the 3 villages of support that was sent from 2 days away when she nobled the village . That support wasnt even coming from shave .

Council knew the villages that were being attacked , the spy played it smart as he was a plant and shave council feel for it hook line and sinker . The village list sent that were going to be nobled were the last villages taken .

as for ending the Pit aliance that should have been done almost 2 months ago when PITA council told shave council it had players that wanted to drop the alliance and attack us. Guess everything you thought was roses wasnt huh ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

please post the mail, because i never once saw a request to support you or i would have sent it right away...

DeletedUser

You guys are arguing about the past. I'm more confused with what happens next...PITA is at war with ~ONE~ and TUFF, and is allied with GotRob. GotRob is at war with neither ~ONE~ nor PITA, and is trying to noble more ex-shAve, as is PITA. ~ONE~ is nobling ex-shAve and fighting PITA.

How will this awkward love triangle of competing interests pan out, I wonder :icon_redface:. Will GotRob choose their lovers in PITA, or their lovers in ~ONE~?

Well, at least they have what appears to be awhile to decide.

slinkiestwizard

please post the mail, because i never once saw a request to support you or i would have sent it right away...

first mail and response
[spoil]
AfterShave on 10.04. at 05:20
If you're getting this... it means GotRob has locked a target on your head, I however am going to be the savior of the big bad wolf named GotRob and get you out of this mess. Villages below are what they'll be taking.

Please note: They've been instructed to send at least 3 Nukes before nobles, They've been instructed to use a total of (5) as well timing them 30min's apart. Please expect these nobles consist of half nukes / full nukes.

Targeted Village(s) Total 13
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]571|507[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]566|521[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]565|520[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]570|517[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]566|519[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]567|518[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]584|514[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]580|515[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]582|505[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]578|516[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]575|509[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]564|517[/coord]
[player]Thebegger[/player]: [coord]569|513[/coord]

Thebegger on 10.04. at 05:38
support would be nice
I have nobles going to villages not on that list

AfterShave on 10.04. at 05:51
Post on the forums ask for support if people can do it great there was no landing time added so idk how long you have left to support.
[/spoil]

tribe garbage participation mail
[spoil]AfterShave on 30.03. at 19:10
Hey Everyone,

Due to a lack of participation regarding to the Nuke OP which is understandable not being able to meet the Max distance asked for. We have decided to increase the max distance to 105hrs, so that's roughly 5 days out if you're within that time frame please claim if you aren't don't be afraid to claim we'll adjust the time frame if needed so everyone will be able to hit.

~ Rawr[/spoil]

Look face book support where is that account now ?

[spoil]We Are Mighty on 09.04. at 09:07
Shave,

Facebook Staulkers currently has over 2.5K incomings and intel shows us that account is the main priority for GotRob.

On the forum, in the support section, you will see 45 villages that all need support - A minimum of 2D's for K56 villages, and 3D's for K46 villages is recommended.

We need to show GotRob that we are not to be messed with, and their declaration on us was both stupid and pitiful. Therefore I urge you all to claim a village/s to send your support to on the forum and send what D you can spare. We have sent 128K Spears, 32K HC ourselves! So we hope to see some other impressive numbers as well as we know many of you, like us are fairly backline players.

Date
We Are Mighty

P.S. Hopefully you've all been using the fake script that was sent out yesterday! :)[/spoil]

spy mail my village list posted in the hiddens requesting support

[spoil]
pogos are good on 09.04. at 16:41
[coord]584|514[/coord] so youre suppose to help me clear him

81532341 on 10.04. at 00:25
yea i know im seeing if we can both take part in taking him casue i want to noble some villages too

pogos are good on 10.04. at 00:28
alright takl to geani

pogos are good on 10.04. at 00:48
so are you going to help me or not cause if no ill send the attacks now

81532341 on 10.04. at 04:27
yes im goin to help ^_^ and ok when is you nuke and noble landing time and make sure to fake all hit other village with FAKE Nukes and trains please to hid are real attacks

81532341 on 10.04. at 04:30
Sorry if it seem like i want to help them lol i got to not look like a spy and this is the village they want me and him to take and i got a list for you in less co all allready sent it ^_^

This message has been forwarded by 81532341.

holyang on 10.04. at 04:39
READ ASAP SLINK

This message has been forwarded by holyang.

Thebegger on 10.04. at 04:45
does he have a listr of my claimed villages?
3 k incomings

holyang on 10.04. at 04:47
check the hidden

just posted it

also...dont nuke artsy any more
[/spoil]

look more circ sending out attack orders

[spoil]
AfterShave on 10.04. at 22:54
Hey Everyone,

Hopefully this will be a short message but if not bare with me :p

1) If you have any gotrob villages near you, you need to fake as well send heavy scouts on any villages close to you.

2) You need to claim in the planner any villages you want to take and if you can take it now do it, don't wait for a OP.

3) If you're in k55/k54: You need to send 1 or 2 clearing forces to any village from GotRob near you.

4) Any scout reports reports you get from faking/scouting needs to be reported in the [WAR] GotRob forum as well posted in the correct area.

Sincerely,
Rawr

Thebegger on 10.04. at 23:13
did and posted ;)
[/spoil]

Password account dead , and me telling Rawr he got more defence then i got support

[spoil]
AfterShave on 11.04. at 07:02
To whom it may concern,

We have some problems arising with the [player]P A S S W O R D[/player] account, the account has reached its sitters limit and troops are frozen, we can only attack the account itself, and no pre-dodging is allowed; Which means we need to watch it constantly, I nor others really have the stamina to do it - Lets be real, I don't plan to sit here behind a computer checking the account every 5mins and not be able to move to do something else. So we are now mailing you to warn you as we will be dropping the sit soon. You guys close will need to be watching out for them (GotRob) most likely will be taking some within a few days so if any does get taken recap please.

Note:probably a good idea to tripwire his villages so you know when they are being cleared.

CC To:Thebegger;The New Kid On The Block;stien8;La Firmata;leonidas33;Julius-Caesar;StoryTime

Thebegger on 11.04. at 07:39
wonderful a front line mess , what happened to the new owner? he popped on yesterday

AfterShave on 11.04. at 08:13
The account is poorly stacked Slinky, he literally has no defense mostly O. And the D he has is supporting the front lines, and with them sending noble nukes and him short on nobles. Theres not enough D to stop everything.

As far as the owner goes, he left 2 days ago due to the reserves called him hes suppose to be gone for 11 days but thats at minimum. Now with us being restricted on the sitting ordeal its a hassle to look after it actively. We still have the account atm, Orel is sitting it defending if able but I don't see it lasting long. I could handle the account its no problem just frustrating to look around with no possible troops close to use for there short range nobling.

Thebegger on 11.04. at 16:06
currently mine aint much beeter the support i got has been eaten in most cases and mine is slowly going with it 4169 incomings still everyday they add 1000 for what lands.

AfterShave on 11.04. at 16:13
Well, the main part is I nor others probably have the time to sit there and actively watch it as it now will need due to troops frozen (for us). He'll never be able to get a sitter as we are powerless and aren't able to attack back. Monkey probably won't be happy we'll have to eat the account, but we have another account to give him if he wants it, or he has options to co-play someone.

But when I mean poorly stacked, some villages have 11k SP / 2k HC, some villages have 15k SP / 3k HC, some have 26k SP and 5k HC. But as far as local D goes, I nor anyone else can seem to find enough D that could help us stack against these noble nukes, walls are always being crushed and lack of nobles to work with to recap/prenoble etc.

Thebegger on 11.04. at 16:15
hes stacked better then me most i got was 2 villages at troops some just one

AfterShave on 11.04. at 16:20
But it took all his D pretty much to even be able to do that which gave the sitters barely working room lol. You, I could take your account dodge every inc and snipe/stack against nobles easily correct?

Thebegger on 11.04. at 16:24
not with it this low on D i built 5 nobles to take villages back and lost 3 having them slamed as they were built . Ive already had 3k in incomings land another 4 still to land cant duck everything

AfterShave on 11.04. at 16:35
Meh, I'm not sure what to say other than it's mainly be Jess/Me watching his account, with Or-el doing a little (yesterday). Neither really (don't know about Or-el) want to look at the account and not move away from the computer for hours on end cause we're stuck watching the account closely.

Thebegger on 11.04. at 17:11
yeah i get you my point is as soon as war was anounced he announced the reserves, he should have got a co player
[/spoil]

Trips and me telling rawr we were set up by the spy yes i posted there names above

[spoil]
AfterShave on 12.04. at 00:43
Trip wire his front lines now with 4 - 5 spears if you get a red report, scout and recap if its taking.

We'll be sitting the account until Monkey is back and then fling out his offense and get him on a new account we'll internal it then.

CC To: Thebegger;The New Kid On The Block;stien8;La Firmata;leonidas33;Julius-Caesar;StoryTime

Thebegger on 12.04. at 00:44
rawr ill trip line but im having problems producing nobles for my self fucking spam attacks

Thebegger on 12.04. at 00:45
friggen HC nukes

Quantity: 0 0 9613 0 0 1570 298 0 1
Losses: 0 0 9613 0 0 1570 298 0 1

Defender: Thebegger
Destination: 55 0054 Attacks the scare crow (503|502) K55

Quantity: 14792 2 0 116 2 2492 0 22 0 0
Losses: 5261 1 0 41 1 886 0 8 0 0

AfterShave on 12.04. at 00:48
We'll set up a OP to relief some pressure off the players on the frontline, hopefully it will be posted soon if not today expect it to be within a day or two.

Thebegger on 12.04. at 07:08
seams we got set up ,none of my targeted villages were taken

Targeted Village(s) Total 13
Thebegger: 55 0021 Attacks the scare crow (571|507) K55
Thebegger: 55 0055 Attacks the scare crow (566|521) K55
Thebegger: 55 0056 Attacks the scare crow (565|520) K55
Thebegger: 55 0038 Attacks the scare crow (570|517) K55
Thebegger: 55 0053 Attacks the scare crow (566|519) K55
Thebegger: 55 0077 Attacks the scare crow (567|518) K55
Thebegger: 55 0046 Attacks the scare crow (584|514) K55
Thebegger: 55 0036 Attacks the scare crow (580|515) K55
Thebegger: 55 0049 Attacks the scare crow (582|505) K55
Thebegger: 55 0034 Attacks the scare crow (578|516) K55
Thebegger: 55 0024 Attacks the scare crow (575|509) K55
Thebegger: 55 0079 Attacks the scare crow (564|517) K55
Thebegger: 55 0078 Attacks the scare crow (569|513) K55

AfterShave on 12.04. at 20:24
What ones did they take instead? theres no nobles landing, or even coming to those?
[/spoil]

More op claims that feel on deaf ears

[spoil]
holyang on 13.04. at 23:13
Hi All

[player]Humbletree[/player] has K47 op target with villages posted for claims on [player]Mikey4599[/player].

These villages are not being claimed.

This OP has priority over any other attacks in K47 to include [player] zanclus[/player] who is gifting his villages apparently at this time.

If you are in range to be taking [player] zanclus[/player]'s villages you are in range to participate in the [player]Mikey4599[/player] op.

[player]lychaeus[/player] has hims lapped down and we do not want to waste his efforts.

So..go claim now so we can get this op done and take some pressure off some players over there in that area.

If these claims are not filled quickly [player]Humbletree[/player] will be cotacting players and assigning them villages to take.

Thanks

Tarbin
Shave council
[/spoil]

dropped alliance with PITA

[spoil]
AfterShave on 14.04. at 05:34
Hey Everyone,

Something has recently happen that majorly effects the tribe, Instead of going through the whole story I'll just let you know. We have decided to cancel our alliance with PITA they have been given our 72hrs notice today @ 1:02:23 ST to discuss the issue further if possible, if nothing is agreed upon by the deadline, then 4 day(s) Non war timeline will be established. At the end of 96 hours all agreements would be terminated and considered void .

So with that being said do not attack PITA.

Sincerely,
Rawr

*Any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to speak with Jess ([player]Storytime[/player]) or myself, we'll be glad to answer any question you may have*.
[/spoil]

more spy mail

[spoil]
holyang on 14.04. at 20:44
Better get those barbs in that area below catted down and handled ASAP.

geani29 on 13.04. at 23:27
I want all barbs around [village]583|509[/village] and to the left of that to be taken fast

this message is for people who dont participate in ops, small guys with nobles :D

take them and make troops we can use on shave ;)

T
[/spoil]

hey look a responce to my support request

[spoil]
xchopper on 15.04. at 00:24
hi slink

i have 5 DV's to send your way

where do you want them?

Thebegger on 15.04. at 04:13
honestly hard to tell shuffling whats left of my D how far away are you

xchopper on 15.04. at 08:45
around 60-70 hours
[/spoil]

Hey look a decent player

[spoil]
PeacefulGarden on 15.04. at 14:39
Sorry to hear about the hospital endeavors there.
I had a similar experience with bad timing back when ONE did a counter attack on us. My daughter was hospitalized just the day before, and I was completely out of commission. Our council ended up making peace with them before anything real was launched though which saved my account probably. Or at least a good chunk of it.

Anyway, hope there's no hard feelings. You did a great job if you were phone playing that whole time! I couldn't have managed half as much...
[/spoil]

and look more outside people that knew what was going on
[spoil]
SilverStars on 15.04. at 16:36
Hey slinky,

[ally]shAve[/ally] is just gonna fall apart isn't? :/ and because you tried to sort it out and because sorting [ally]shAve[/ally] out means making the council realise somethig they dont want to realise, you get the blame for it all don't you??

Sorry about your situation mate,

SS.
[/spoil]

yeah think i posted enough , i also spoke to rawr in skype he said he would take care of my support request as all my villages had incoming nobles spaced 15- 20 minutes apart with full or half nukes hitting with each noble . I think i saw 5 trains total . any more questions??

Deathmenlord

what IS funny:

1. is your terribad ODA
2. riding the coattails of gotrob to make yourself feel important enough to make a post.
3. " " " " " and thinking anyone cares what you say.

Next time ask geani for your big boy pants before you post. kthxbai
1. Maybe that is relevant to what kind of villages I have, a little hint; it starts with a D
2. Why would I need so? I know that I am more than competent to post on these forums, to be honest the requirements aint that high anymore so it isnt much to brag about. It also looks like you are implying that because I dont post on a regular basis I have to get some kind of morale boost to post, so to enlighten you that is not the case. The reason for my lack of activity in the forums is in connection with the fall of quality and activity here, and in a lot of cases I dont see a reason to post cause it wont help either way in most cases.
3. Sad to see people like you still roaming around and pesting the forums, and you really think that your kind is cared about?

DeletedUser105552

Shaves council cant be blamed on the inactivity thats one thing i will continue to point out, and the innactivity was probably the reason council just got pissed with trying to run a tribe where many players were happy to just cluster on the rim and not expand .

Council posted mandatory ops and recieved mail from players asking why they had to send nobles 100 + hours .

I would have to disagree with you here, council leadership recruiting through wars and not much action. (big challenges) Made a lot of your guys inactive. so that is the council/leadership fault.

Along with people sending 100 hours trains, We'll I wouldn't if I got mails like this.

StoryTime on 21.04. at 17:12
Code:
javascript:var coords = '526|497 538|500 522|499 502|490 534|499 533|493 536|498 520|498 520|497 530|491 533|496 512|490 523|490 531|495 532|495 521|489 521|497 521|498 537|504 500|490 536|497 524|497 536|503 527|498 538|501 500|491 541|495 532|496 535|499 538|499 531|498 536|506 531|496 514|486 522|492 532|493 526|498 527|496 526|496 512|489 528|508 524|496 535|500 525|495 455|412 457|412 458|414 459|414 459|412 419|434 473|425 472|429 498|467 494|470 495|452 498|468 499|473 499|468 499|469 500|467 500|471 514|472 508|489 594|418 582|504 567|481 568|480 570|486 565|484 564|486 588|407 566|480 582|505 564|484 566|484 569|480 567|484 565|480 564|482 586|408 565|485 588|406 570|482 588|408 552|455 574|447 564|433 575|447 565|433 567|428 479|406 480|406 603|452 588|426 601|432 599|400 600|399 599|399 600|401 592|392 597|398 574|449 578|460 546|456 552|456 549|456 507|497 550|460 551|451 542|441 574|491 573|487 578|493 579|487 566|451 562|444 578|463 579|465 571|449 668|240 446|475 446|481 453|475 450|473 450|482 443|478 452|479 468|475 448|482 456|469 453|483 441|477 418|442 492|401 580|428 576|509 572|509 571|507 575|509 580|504 552|482 549|493 510|421 524|391 557|491 486|397 484|402 486|396 485|397 485|401 492|404 492|405 583|427 584|429 581|428 580|427 581|427 584|426 574|438 584|431 575|442 575|438 576|437 581|429 580|429 575|435 575|433 582|427 518|403 528|401 527|401 515|402 586|412 589|410 586|410 547|478 554|480 550|480 553|480 549|479 551|480 550|479 549|482 559|484 562|480 560|482 560|485 562|481 562|482 560|481 561|482 561|483 559|481 559|483 556|486 556|491 550|493 556|496 643|436 577|438 579|438 544|494 550|482 552|476 513|423 514|423 515|426 513|422 513|424 511|424 511|423 512|425 513|421 511|421 571|522 563|514 516|492 517|483 516|483 516|493 517|489 525|491 528|492 517|487 528|493 516|488 515|483 553|482 526|401 526|395 587|434 586|436 559|482 564|490 582|429 549|481 584|430 559|485 610|430 590|410 570|524 544|495 560|472 561|472 552|503 523|495 548|382 494|490 499|492 492|486 488|489 473|460 453|435 449|438 459|437 449|434 448|434 434|436 497|494 434|440 413|451 413|431 503|490 505|491 507|499 503|486 501|494 505|496 509|498 504|479 518|445 520|493 500|495 462|509 444|511 507|501 540|455 585|404 529|376 576|395 586|401 586|404 586|403 610|480 411|434 575|425 574|428 564|432 429|436 481|409 560|443 573|465 573|469 558|447 582|389 594|399 596|401 541|467 641|261 655|447 656|447 654|449 655|454 655|452 606|386 605|388 603|392 602|392 600|400 584|392 600|402 595|399 594|400 593|399 559|448 558|448 536|467 535|477 546|475 501|496 531|460 532|465 538|473 527|458 562|473 533|461 508|480 559|464 522|500 548|470 514|497 526|500 535|464 540|469 501|492 504|498 552|468 501|497 551|448 551|449 556|452 552|453 557|450 556|447 558|449 557|446 556|448 534|467 552|451 543|472 532|458 532|463 529|499 539|446 542|473 462|414 430|441 478|495 478|494 478|498 468|509 481|495 478|496 479|496 479|495 516|508 524|465 506|466 519|460 513|458 503|463 519|464 519|457 522|466 522|433 512|465 522|460 525|458 516|456 515|467 517|457 528|380 520|429 519|430 524|431 521|431 521|430 515|469 508|465 523|456 503|447 519|455 516|470 504|449 520|432 499|450 510|465 518|453 520|460 521|433 514|456 524|458 522|464 511|465 500|446 509|465 520|457 510|464 518|456 503|444 506|465 519|452 520|458 516|458 522|465 522|467 515|468 511|464 505|464 500|449 503|446 498|445 498|428 515|457 507|466 514|465 504|463 516|455 433|486 428|486 429|483 434|481 428|482 435|486 431|479 449|489 448|476 466|485 434|475 442|482 434|486 430|477 429|486 432|490 428|481 430|487 431|489 428|477 422|481 448|489 449|490 449|488 450|489 432|474 427|476 432|484 425|473 424|477 428|472 426|477 423|477 423|482 423|484 425|471 435|476 636|496 645|507 621|480 623|479 621|475 623|477 624|478 604|398 578|516 580|515 551|475 597|412 598|410 550|476 579|506 570|506 569|502 548|460 620|451 619|449 621|452 546|469 552|474 556|454 553|473 581|462 621|479 584|469 571|434 572|431 549|475 546|470 568|488 567|488 553|474 544|469 492|481 492|479 495|478 494|481 488|480 494|486 485|475 498|478 495|481 496|477 455|470 491|480 492|483 494|482 490|482 495|480 487|461 487|459 489|458 469|444 470|470 455|471 491|479 468|445 496|479 447|508 499|479 498|477 497|477 499|476 485|453 468|444 486|453 500|502 496|485 497|485 460|506 461|471 481|531 458|508 465|405 466|488 475|502 468|499 475|408 473|506 473|512 465|404 474|505 444|508 444|500 445|487 442|488 446|505 449|500 444|488 466|416 456|516 469|536 470|536 462|519 466|520 458|531 469|537 513|474 530|481 471|422 470|421 525|477 507|484 523|484 532|407 531|406 530|406 510|476 524|493 532|471 525|496 517|480 524|494 438|436 504|496 547|508 469|488 470|488 506|504 470|520 503|502 517|479 526|495 527|493 524|474 479|389 510|475 537|442 536|445 533|444 538|443 538|441 541|440 510|433 505|424 504|426 501|430 512|440 504|443 504|453 537|481 541|477 539|477 495|442 490|437 485|425 482|420 478|427 469|420 470|518 469|518 469|519 570|514 466|409 464|410 463|409 462|410 462|412 460|409 460|411 458|413 455|408 455|409 453|409 436|439 436|440 634|442 537|407 565|410 545|445 544|417 545|417 547|419 547|417 538|413 538|418 537|415 537|414 539|413 539|414 539|412 541|417 536|412 536|410 536|408 542|412 543|411 544|410 547|412 547|413 546|412 546|407 548|407 541|409 539|409 541|410 540|410 540|409 542|410 550|407 551|406 553|412 554|409 556|398 557|398 554|399 533|410 543|450 542|449 545|450 546|450 540|449 544|445 541|443 545|451 545|452 551|452 546|445 565|383 545|412 544|409 547|414 542|411 557|397 549|407 541|413 540|411 542|409 541|414 547|445 543|414 543|417 541|415 542|417 545|414 548|419 545|413 549|419 549|420 547|422 547|423 546|421 545|423 547|424 545|421 566|409 564|411 552|419 633|441 495|458 501|464 499|455 494|457 502|462 501|462 512|462 489|459 498|476 483|453 480|465 516|461 478|474 501|451 507|439 486|470 509|459 475|434 495|474 501|455 470|435 472|430 477|428 478|420 468|430 473|430 510|458 515|459 506|436 507|442 511|451 509|452 513|443 503|466 502|422 499|417 470|461 470|462 503|422 467|435 466|440 514|432 494|476 502|484 514|462 498|481 502|486 500|453 503|471 503|458 506|395 500|400 502|392 505|408 497|404 498|412 498|382 473|428 482|433 457|436 519|386 521|388 526|385 502|380 513|371 514|361 506|358 515|358 525|362 506|363 453|466 470|452 448|462 467|452 472|451 471|450 456|465 463|459 473|451 445|459 469|451 479|457 453|455 480|457 464|475 455|460 464|468 462|472 463|476 437|400 500|413 498|409 475|430 495|410 494|410 478|428 478|426 482|423 478|429 475|424 473|420 480|492 441|437 479|492 438|438 436|436 465|447 463|442 471|440 440|439 471|447 468|442 434|398 439|436 465|446 465|419 454|419 453|407 483|505 482|504 495|495 496|495 486|510 386|437 523|465 544|466 553|455 525|463 548|457 511|494 507|491 537|460 553|453 555|453 558|455 538|459 531|465 457|411 463|407 474|411 475|412 477|409 513|376 512|493 519|477 545|465 527|499 529|466 529|498 521|493 572|459 496|559 490|500 493|504 464|531 485|584 497|502 480|587 469|507 474|579 452|514 473|584 474|583 458|522 458|564 448|525 449|525 449|526 450|505 447|512 450|507 449|509 458|557 462|521 461|556 454|523 438|519 481|536 378|438 387|439 439|470 437|461 443|460 431|468 445|454 444|457 433|477 441|476 433|466 434|468 431|469 462|490 465|488 441|462 437|464 445|456 471|487 463|489 472|488 469|490 436|470 433|468 448|437 443|435 446|482 475|426 432|497 437|496 437|498 429|497 450|436 450|437 449|435 468|437 445|457 472|420 475|410 471|437 409|433 476|433 426|428 414|451 410|435 418|433 402|440 401|427 463|419 535|448 536|447 537|448 540|448 532|451 542|445 547|443 541|449 535|454 537|450 539|449 536|429 538|449 533|450 565|444 539|444 502|497 562|519 572|404 571|407 566|401 568|401 567|399 574|403 567|400 570|405 579|405 570|404 572|406 568|400 571|402 573|404 568|399 576|401 577|401 560|507 564|500 564|497 562|499 558|516 563|499 566|497 566|505 562|507 558|510 565|507 561|508 562|509 564|508 568|512 567|515 558|512 579|517 565|499 565|494 413|414 412|423 493|480 419|422 420|423 487|462 475|418 476|419 498|474 462|487 420|421 498|515 495|512 480|498 476|492 473|487 471|469 486|479 582|518 583|517 483|446 492|476 475|476 420|420 438|435 419|436 409|454 419|438 489|484 460|472 420|419 488|483 481|481 419|420 490|478 487|483 417|416 483|472 415|422 419|413 472|486 486|482 494|485 476|476 477|472 474|459 412|435 434|433 415|447 415|451 408|430 421|437 410|430 425|428 409|456 406|444 407|444 415|460 437|431 425|429 429|430 488|484 414|423 480|445 489|479 422|419 479|464 479|472 420|415 473|416 476|417 466|481 466|482 417|414 418|414 434|434 478|473 495|469 415|416 415|420 416|422 417|415 428|428 484|469 417|412 418|422 490|477 426|482 494|483 486|483 418|420 482|472 504|489 465|479 478|472 490|472 487|477 479|483 461|487 423|419 556|505 557|508 555|511 558|501 558|504 557|505 568|505 553|507 564|503 557|507 564|504 558|505 568|496 564|496 575|488 575|487 577|489 575|486 575|485 580|496 579|495 580|495 582|498 582|495 582|488 583|495 586|495 583|497 586|497 580|490 581|491 586|488 585|491 585|490 574|483 536|496 577|480 534|497 456|403 458|403 460|404 462|407 459|418 461|417 459|422 457|425 462|425 461|426 462|429 407|436 409|439 416|438 455|430 457|430 453|432 455|433 463|433 462|434 419|441 420|442 428|442 424|446 429|446 426|449 438|443 445|441 449|441 440|445 440|449 456|440 450|443 428|451 427|453 422|458 423|459 434|452 437|452 430|455 438|456 444|451 440|452 443|452 440|453 442|453 443|454 440|455 440|459 467|459 419|461 415|463 421|460 424|461 439|464 439|465 446|460 441|464 443|464 446|466 447|469 458|463 432|478 437|478 444|470 462|476 461|477 462|477 422|493 420|496 421|496 436|495 436|497 440|497 437|509 438|509 440|507 437|510 440|510 444|510 444|512 467|421 472|416 459|436 473|418 458|435 459|435 471|488 484|434 493|475 493|474 472|411 472|415 483|429 486|421 412|455 427|430 426|448 426|429 473|421 455|428 470|425 468|424 482|428 484|430 472|424 485|438 486|425 479|433 563|439 580|458 587|494 580|467 563|440 579|466 556|435 559|440 555|439 556|440 559|443 552|439 588|495 583|465 564|441 591|418 492|387 585|435 585|432 570|433 585|459 572|439 589|468 561|435 582|460 533|430 531|431 528|444 530|450 561|515 528|446 530|452 528|449 536|441 564|515 531|447 544|485 548|454 564|517 545|485 482|431 564|516 481|441 532|448 534|445 531|448 528|447 531|450 544|484 548|453 527|446 530|447 488|445 491|451 488|442 494|437 490|433 503|442 495|426 498|426 510|439 475|440 495|416 490|416 502|426 485|440 489|412 493|424 487|409 488|410 512|435 512|438 503|418 507|423 507|413 507|414 510|414 499|416 501|414 502|425 509|426 508|443 518|411 453|428 453|427 512|405 488|440 491|454 496|454 498|462 496|398 498|404 508|404 507|490 514|477 501|396 511|392 512|394 504|397 506|396 503|372 512|395 522|394 518|391 503|388 503|378 495|372 493|374 504|377 488|366 491|375 525|391 491|364 494|368 501|378 471|507 448|514 451|519 503|370 507|366 511|367 509|358 514|351 506|361 511|352 499|353 507|362 526|354 524|365 518|352 420|472 419|470 420|471 422|473 420|469 496|391 425|469 482|389 420|467 421|467 420|464 491|417 484|413 422|470 484|414 481|442 478|389 488|419 426|483 475|501 472|508 472|505 472|510 474|501 476|502 472|503 473|461 472|501 477|500 436|432 422|443 485|501 491|499 480|503 482|506 485|504 482|508 489|515 478|511 496|504 477|508 487|511 622|495 623|494 620|498 614|493 628|496 614|496 619|496 627|498 621|493 616|501 618|499 621|495 622|496 619|495 616|496 616|493 616|495 584|481 583|480 583|479 583|477 586|479 592|489 584|482 601|454 582|482 586|481 592|488 607|488 602|487 609|485 606|488 589|487 580|484 595|492 608|455 598|474 593|487 596|453 582|486 602|454 603|476 600|473 593|465 604|475 608|474 623|472 624|497 620|501 605|501 523|429 523|426 521|425 517|426 521|421 522|437 520|418 548|421 532|420 517|436 524|443 527|445 519|436 528|434 525|444 523|428 522|425 524|426 550|421 549|417 552|423 532|432 552|413 550|414 527|420 536|414 574|437 525|432 536|424 573|422 523|421 555|416 528|416 512|417 513|416 577|455 534|422 587|459 591|460 589|457 582|464 588|456 582|453 585|449 530|418 526|423 581|457 580|454 531|425 513|409 580|457 582|462 513|412 514|421 548|416 550|417 554|407 548|405 518|423 521|427 516|419 514|425 519|424 574|423 578|420 573|421 572|423 520|425 524|432 531|409 525|429 517|422 523|427 516|423 521|428 522|424 584|449 534|411 523|435 523|420 528|427 536|428 530|414 525|419 526|430 520|424 526|433 522|423 516|422 521|429 526|432 526|429 534|398 531|398 530|398 537|396 538|397 516|426 536|395 548|418 512|416 516|424 517|423 512|414 548|420 512|407 531|433 522|438 531|423 524|423 518|422 517|425 517|415 531|412 527|430 520|431 525|431 527|424 515|422 559|432 559|431 559|430 558|432 560|433 533|428 580|431 578|432 577|514 520|505 528|504 515|508 575|513 577|508 586|417 577|415 595|415 594|415 645|432 646|431 579|417 547|474 542|484 540|484 546|497 541|503 542|476 564|475 543|498 541|494 529|484 540|503 543|483 543|491 542|499 533|484 544|490 540|483 546|496 541|484 579|416 574|415 573|433 573|432 568|454 515|420 515|419 516|425 569|473 516|427 568|477 566|476 531|486 532|487 547|497 539|485 565|476 542|481 537|483 532|484 543|482 535|482 542|494 540|482 540|485 535|488 542|505 547|486 566|478 545|499 541|493 550|470 541|489 553|477 540|493 541|481 543|484 565|477 541|509 534|487 532|486 544|481 536|491 566|475 542|489 533|486 532|485 543|493 530|484 543|490 536|485 532|483 535|461 531|482 544|478 536|486 544|483 542|509 540|512 528|499 553|526 484|395 515|406 465|417 483|411 516|409 517|409 483|402 510|409 482|407 510|405 518|408 520|407 483|415 508|411 508|410 485|414 507|411 489|415 506|411 486|414 479|414 506|413 517|411 484|410 488|414 509|410 481|411 484|412 476|406 486|404 496|364 491|363 495|361 522|361 524|362 485|361 492|363 500|359 490|362 492|361 519|353 500|350 488|361 494|365 514|367 482|403 475|402 488|400 486|402 487|400 470|400 472|390 472|387 514|378 514|376 516|369 495|365 468|407 489|414 521|494 512|495 533|456 520|478 511|493 516|496 531|490 517|474 520|465 540|501 515|491 516|473 533|492 562|526 510|469 527|463 561|526 525|449 530|469 519|493 515|495 525|454 529|451 543|502 515|474 518|493 524|452 511|470 530|490 517|495 524|462 517|491 557|528 560|524 525|470 524|453 518|495 510|492 511|509 510|422 492|420 492|416 493|417 509|494 551|508 492|433 536|460 513|509 514|504 524|457 515|494 521|491 561|524 519|473 531|521 529|452 538|504 487|414 518|383 557|468 556|469 558|469 561|468 562|470 566|467 560|473 564|473 563|465 563|463 559|459 563|457 563|456 561|455 559|454 583|458 581|463 540|456 534|459 533|459 532|459 534|456 528|456 528|455 525|405 572|469 564|454 558|457 564|457 564|476 533|462 553|462 535|455 521|405 577|477 563|479 496|494 523|486 524|481 519|482 519|485 505|472 506|471 501|480 520|481 505|480 514|478 523|482 520|482 519|480 518|480 520|480 504|471 506|476 512|480 505|473 502|481 504|472 505|470 518|484 502|482 500|480 513|480 510|480 503|481 511|480 502|478 506|469 506|477 521|482 518|481 504|480 504|469 506|475 507|468 501|486 537|421 537|422 491|411 559|436 497|408 491|407 489|405 489|407 562|427 539|423 474|417 535|426 554|438 539|425 535|422 536|423 534|421 539|424 538|423 545|415 501|402 490|393 592|430 576|412 595|428 583|412 581|411 591|401 591|402 529|437 585|415 580|419 494|394 500|390 588|438 491|394 541|400 501|389 498|391 588|437 536|422 533|425 530|437 526|438 532|437 550|513 553|513 525|438 549|512 531|436 531|438 537|487 538|489 527|438 528|438 537|488 531|445 524|441 550|514 534|439 524|438 530|444 532|434 528|433 532|435 533|424 500|420 543|431 531|426 533|426 531|427 535|427 535|430 498|422 528|432 530|433 542|436 529|430 529|432 545|438 531|429 483|417 539|427 538|426 540|428 451|503 428|495 456|495 437|492 437|501 452|503 433|442 442|481 449|513 443|506 418|428 443|502 443|504 408|440 413|435 432|440 416|463 424|458 440|512 415|435 412|431 452|502 433|443 434|444 438|492 441|490 451|502 455|493 447|481 457|488 436|493 432|495 464|503 460|504 460|502 472|490 445|491 446|489 461|495 439|492 439|493 433|450 433|444 418|459 420|455 418|458 420|428 418|429 419|429 419|427 424|492 426|494 434|499 453|501 452|493 441|488 428|492 426|496 425|494 425|497 426|492 411|432 465|492 439|481 462|500 465|489 437|500 453|498 436|491 454|493 457|493 454|495 446|491 460|483 438|504 459|484 457|492 462|492 439|494 454|489 440|481 457|494 437|490 456|494 460|489 440|498 444|493 452|506 447|491 435|494 450|503 435|495 432|496 433|496 453|493 463|503 436|484 441|503 457|495 457|499 438|493 475|488 455|488 447|501 459|485 460|487 454|507 441|487 442|487 458|484 459|489 452|494 444|505 411|433 447|503 447|500 449|512 446|503 436|505 590|484 554|457 560|457 558|460 553|458 578|478 578|476 577|475 580|477 574|476 578|474 560|460 574|479 553|457 571|487 559|460 553|463 576|476 576|479 556|466 580|497 573|492 576|492 577|493 577|498 576|496 578|497 589|498 590|493 596|499 596|496 590|498 594|499 596|497 598|493 599|498 590|496 590|499 586|499 586|493 570|498 574|498 573|497 571|495 571|497 573|496 540|476 569|494 575|497 567|496 562|452 563|491 562|497 561|496 575|495 564|494 566|496 568|436 626|460 603|487 613|433 615|430 588|493 584|514 566|511 632|449 629|454 573|508 568|497 558|497 582|455 591|486 561|492 568|493 556|478 561|497 567|494 578|450 568|495 611|460 607|461 605|465 576|421 559|411 578|428 588|478 568|489 568|433 563|468 569|434 557|465 566|439 561|501 559|466 561|479 555|461 571|465 569|498 578|482 559|476 562|463 571|494 560|454 566|456 561|454 559|453 568|500 565|451 560|492 562|440 568|450 575|457 587|492 570|456 574|458 572|457 560|496 555|467 580|483 571|451 797|361 581|418 557|461 577|479 581|523 548|485 547|487 559|480 555|479 556|476 557|476 557|474 553|472 556|471 556|472 562|527 567|524 555|497 558|484 563|488 563|487 562|487 549|498 550|496 551|491 555|484 554|484 546|494 546|493 548|492 547|491 546|488 546|491 550|484 556|503 551|487 552|487 550|497 549|496 560|491 554|493 548|496 550|490 556|479 557|477 549|497 556|488 553|498 558|480 557|484 552|490 551|488 548|498 555|483 557|480 550|489 550|507 540|505 540|506 552|506 548|502 565|526 558|525 556|524 549|487 555|475 558|491 552|502 552|501 567|526 551|494 557|481 554|492 558|490 551|502 558|492 558|489 557|494 559|488 560|487 557|486 557|485 553|494 554|498 553|499 548|497 557|489 497|424 572|420 589|414 590|416 589|416 586|429 588|430 583|430 581|421 517|449 525|440 590|420 506|430 520|438 510|444 499|429 521|447 504|465 510|428 493|427 508|458 511|428 492|426 516|431 508|418 507|419 522|442 532|441 513|442 524|440 516|448 510|452 497|429 520|440 527|451 504|434 500|428 515|443 518|450 513|449 532|440 517|450 508|419 511|441 529|439 493|428 492|431 482|493 484|490 483|488 484|488 590|413 593|418 593|415 491|437 507|417 531|382 521|397 509|417 517|397 574|414 518|468 593|431 589|434 520|485 487|427 499|386 490|390 496|388 490|389 485|375 494|378 571|419 497|425 541|386 529|506 533|386 533|389 527|387 532|385 531|386 533|384 541|388 542|386 526|387 528|369 488|435 529|427 512|472 528|429 509|487 507|488 507|492 508|498 506|491 509|500 526|503 525|507 522|502 518|506 518|510 505|499 502|500 503|499 529|502 531|379 545|379 511|469 525|374 527|373 495|428 491|425 492|428 488|427 491|423 490|417 592|429 588|423 535|391 554|436 555|430 513|494 514|493 555|431 576|526 555|495 554|491 562|486 557|502 554|497 548|509 564|498 500|487 498|482 552|499 553|497 563|495 564|495 556|499 557|500 556|500 559|498 559|496 559|495 554|495 564|499 559|494 562|493 561|493 560|493 499|482 501|483 500|483 499|481 502|483 497|483 496|482 496|481 501|485 497|482 500|485 566|521 565|522 575|519 543|511 567|521 542|515 544|514 427|463 428|463 427|462 428|462 427|461 426|465 426|464 430|462 432|463 434|463 433|463 433|464 432|464 432|460 436|457 438|464 424|453 425|455 424|452 428|456 427|456 424|455 421|451 425|453 425|452 428|448 422|462 423|462 423|463 406|449 404|449 408|447 405|449 412|450 407|449 455|485 455|484 454|485 464|488 470|485 467|487 469|484 478|491 473|495 503|493 503|494 505|495 486|509 486|508 506|506 443|445 442|444 441|445 441|444 463|414 462|415 471|418 403|435 406|436 404|435 402|432 403|432 404|432 407|430 400|432 406|437 404|438 628|462 630|461 577|527 470|397 586|438 585|440 534|402 553|406 524|399 469|398 538|400 536|402 559|409 508|390 464|399 519|393 539|402 467|396 558|410 538|402 585|437 469|397 543|400 515|396 545|399 586|439 557|413 521|401 600|490 541|407 551|413 554|413 512|401 523|401 603|490 519|401 552|412 602|491 516|398 515|398 540|401 541|403 539|404 515|397 522|400 537|402 542|407 554|414 535|403 603|497 487|389 573|450 629|459 536|374 623|456 535|375 620|449 503|373 525|375 618|456 530|377 537|373 631|458 522|360 658|453 659|455 658|451 516|353 516|354 518|355 636|450 637|453 517|354 534|376 526|378 496|376 500|384 534|387 578|419 505|389 503|385 531|389 531|390 555|404 554|402 491|383 532|388 617|484 527|381 613|455 527|379 491|382 525|381 475|382 499|384 533|387 528|387 467|394 534|377 579|490 572|470 576|512 577|490 577|515 575|482 579|510 575|494 575|478 576|500 575|472 581|505 580|500 585|493 586|486 581|477 580|474 575|462 580|476 579|501 578|490 579|480 575|502 578|500 572|501 573|500 569|478 572|502 572|498 569|519 563|511 559|493 566|522 570|503 573|501 572|499 575|505 574|524 574|521 575|480 577|491 575|484 575|501 575|499 570|479 574|497 532|419 523|402 477|405 595|484 476|405 477|406 588|467 591|468 594|516 514|404 520|405 589|462 598|490 551|415 593|466 552|415 534|403 592|466 599|472 520|404 550|412 602|497 595|470 517|404 588|465 583|453 592|487 478|413 589|485 589|484 575|451 587|484 556|431 559|435 585|487 583|471 560|436 585|477 475|413 586|467 591|516 479|408 588|473 591|481 567|438 478|410 587|478 588|480 583|478 555|528 632|461 658|462 567|518 567|516 560|449 573|447 571|447 572|447 559|452 481|389 571|459 565|448 566|454 571|460 570|458 569|448 568|451 566|447 570|447 486|373 475|390 564|452 569|458 565|453 565|460 569|462 566|464 560|451 571|462 568|459 562|449 565|454 564|449 573|453 561|449 568|460 567|462 474|392 479|388 473|391 567|461 564|448 567|465 559|450 568|447 567|450 563|450 569|457 569|452 567|454 567|448 568|449 572|454 563|449 566|449 571|456 568|462 574|462 565|449 568|444 550|434 553|429 549|429 552|427 560|440 546|434 545|437 559|437 559|423 560|437 567|413 565|413 558|429 549|425 563|433 567|441 570|409 549|436 551|427 551|428 558|443 551|399 546|436 545|403 550|433 551|434 545|429 548|432 543|432 551|439 541|430 542|429 544|434 555|425 544|420 552|433 541|420 560|431 553|423 562|437 553|422 546|413 546|430 560|430 551|421 546|428 550|430 552|434 535|415 538|417 554|419 561|429 554|418 575|410 558|427 554|417 576|406 517|394 535|408 528|404 512|388 546|437 567|425 567|422 543|397 527|394 541|391 530|402 529|403 576|405 513|383 510|379 589|435 590|434 476|398 479|401 475|396 477|399 476|396 481|397 476|399 480|403 481|398 482|398 480|397 467|401 474|403 481|396 477|402 514|383 510|380 511|378 510|385 509|385 508|382 477|390 520|390 544|487 541|485 654|417 515|392 598|494 599|492 598|495 599|483 596|478 599|479 600|478 600|477 602|482 599|478 600|483 600|493 600|479 602|476 599|324 602|479 590|514 596|491 601|471 617|505 477|387 450|416 449|417 451|417 448|418 453|419 447|416 451|422 452|425 467|409 468|409 467|414 468|412 466|412 463|413 460|413 440|424 424|431 435|427 423|432 468|414 467|412 474|387 468|417 467|410 461|411 459|420 464|409 462|409 460|414 482|514 492|398 495|396 496|396 496|395 491|399 496|399 493|398 489|356 495|399 496|402 490|401 491|402 490|402 493|403 496|400 496|401 497|378 435|424 441|421 436|415 437|425 432|436 441|420 437|416 442|417 449|426 437|418 433|422 439|413 446|426 441|427 431|418 448|427 448|432 432|418 440|423 439|422 433|419 450|413 449|424 433|423 433|421 438|427 433|418 446|427 444|433 449|429 446|429 447|428 436|428 445|428 443|428 444|429 431|419 439|428 437|433 430|435 441|417 427|438 427|439 425|438 592|414 431|431 442|414 485|506 467|509 609|447 471|408 479|410 577|506 578|505 606|448 582|408 591|447 600|455 599|453 576|455 587|414 581|410 597|453 473|511 590|447 578|455 591|450 577|457 578|442 470|411 589|447 597|449 593|452 581|442 585|445 608|447 599|451 597|452 621|477 622|476 529|384 534|370 537|372 530|363 533|371 539|383 547|388 463|404 462|405 592|465 585|462 589|460 594|460 589|464 593|454 581|456 599|454 576|456 587|452 586|454 582|461 584|456 584|465 583|464 583|461 587|451 586|450 588|441 583|428 529|404 531|404 526|403 530|404 587|454 587|448 588|452 586|428 574|433 566|519 567|519 568|519 563|522 554|514 577|417 571|518 528|497 536|495 534|493 449|507 519|487 544|460 544|496 539|474 527|485 549|500 513|497 527|483 578|407 517|472 536|470 512|496 559|514 538|461 542|462 546|504 545|492 570|517 538|463 543|497 540|488 600|470 597|468 596|469 605|469 596|459 603|459 602|464 604|447 596|460 596|464 597|469 610|468 604|456 602|461 603|468 606|464 591|421 615|462 605|441 592|410 605|453 615|450 616|441 641|444 611|441 609|454 611|450 633|465 592|457 597|435 598|435 625|439 587|420 592|471 593|409 584|415 588|403 595|434 592|434 643|438 639|438 581|414 585|410 634|465 585|390 603|469 618|467 601|464 592|436 599|416 625|438 593|434 591|409 597|467 642|446 585|389 599|461 597|402 582|397 589|419 636|474 584|412 612|456 582|416 608|418 629|460 627|452 612|464 592|403 644|451 634|474 586|389 605|499 606|500 605|502 612|499 605|458 606|506 633|432 591|473 600|467 610|449 608|448 622|439 587|403 601|414 616|468 615|451 612|465 600|388 645|441 648|436 622|471 580|397 579|410 586|388 596|472 618|470 623|473 630|465 637|472 640|432 605|476 625|465 592|385 615|438 564|421 566|425 564|420 566|422 560|421 569|428 561|418 561|426 565|425 568|443 564|419 486|455 569|443 573|415 565|421 561|419 567|443 559|422 488|457 562|418 562|421 568|427 560|417 565|419 559|418 568|442 489|456 489|451 578|449 580|438 580|444 581|438 578|439 580|442 581|434 578|441 577|433 577|446 578|434 581|432 579|440 580|434 583|437 581|437 577|447 577|448 579|448 578|448 578|438 580|432 579|432 577|436 578|440 580|436 581|440 601|484 601|485 601|487 603|493 606|494 581|488 602|481 509|471 650|424 496|464 650|425 661|457 628|476 509|472 600|488 539|480 619|478 532|479 526|469 511|467 514|470 545|493 513|489 539|478 584|466 580|469 473|490 473|492 595|408 598|437 600|435 600|437 472|492 594|412 593|414 594|420 597|421 591|425 598|428 599|433 594|438 600|427 601|435 626|456 474|490 475|492 473|493 474|494 595|417 597|418 595|419 589|424 595|420 593|421 596|421 594|422 593|423 590|424 592|424 595|424 596|424 590|425 592|425 597|426 596|428 595|429 595|430 596|430 595|431 595|432 592|435 595|436 599|436 594|437 597|438 592|440 599|440 591|441 596|448 596|449 600|426 600|436 615|455 614|478 614|479 613|479 612|480 615|480 614|481 613|482 614|482 614|483 617|478 616|479 617|479 618|479 620|479 617|481 618|481 617|482 617|483 618|483 618|484 619|484 620|484 616|485 618|485 620|485 622|481 625|481 622|482 623|482 624|482 623|483 624|483 625|483 626|483 627|483 626|484 624|485 625|485 627|485 624|486 625|487 626|487 624|488 620|488 621|488 618|489 622|489 620|490 622|490 626|490 619|491 622|491 620|492 623|492 613|492 611|491 627|486 611|490 610|490 618|474 610|491 613|489 613|490 615|476 614|491 616|491 618|473 608|471 630|483 599|505 645|438 589|421 586|422 615|473 585|422 579|412 579|414 584|421 579|413 584|418 611|477 615|475 616|473 631|429 632|430 635|453 635|455 636|453 634|454 635|454 631|453 631|454 632|452 612|477 575|419 575|418 636|454 607|474 610|475 578|423 584|423 576|419 585|425 584|424 582|419 582|418 614|474 614|477 585|426 653|423 614|475 652|423 597|476 598|476 595|475 597|477 595|473 647|438 605|474 633|456 630|462 618|472 612|486 611|486 615|474 612|478 611|475 568|417 559|404 562|410 548|401 559|407 568|412 561|406 549|400 549|402 552|400 562|411 549|401 554|410 567|418 531|394 563|414 571|420 547|401 567|415 568|416 573|411 561|403 560|400 562|400 564|400 558|395 554|393 565|396 558|386 553|383 562|401 576|413 563|401 552|398 561|405 557|402 559|403 558|397 539|391 562|399 561|401 569|389 545|483 472|405 470|406 470|403 557|416 552|411 469|403 555|414 565|418 537|406 553|415 476|494 545|484 518|486 478|489 477|487 516|494 473|405 473|404 471|403 547|408 561|398 543|403 566|417 569|419 561|412 560|413 555|409 550|404 548|403 559|414 558|414 550|409 565|417 560|415 550|410 568|419 544|403 470|402 562|412 551|404 523|501 457|418 443|403 441|430 457|405 443|433 445|409 464|437 437|408 443|430 450|412 452|415 441|402 465|438 413|415 464|439 441|431 453|415 466|397 452|407 442|431 462|403 462|441 462|437 461|441 378|582 462|438 632|491 580|522 586|519 581|504 576|485 593|486 583|491 580|492 592|449 577|484 580|494 577|486 568|498 577|483 597|506 593|485 592|451 577|485 586|455 582|493 587|456 630|492 581|494 566|499 571|488 610|485 516|375 641|443 603|404 604|400 638|478 632|473 638|480 633|462 628|481 646|485 627|456 631|471 648|446 629|466 651|449 645|467 648|439 642|483 609|500 654|443 638|463 626|472 640|454 631|466 628|477 657|433 635|478 641|442 645|468 653|443 642|466 637|479 598|405 604|409 608|407 644|456 627|469 631|478 643|481 654|441 635|462 632|475 640|479 639|469 621|476 627|473 641|454 652|454 652|433 643|477 631|473 634|461 635|461 622|468 653|447 633|478 635|472 641|468 644|481 621|450 530|389 642|467 600|404 608|404 638|467 624|474 642|480 515|499 518|496 519|496 527|489 528|488 531|489 512|498 525|488 513|499 525|467 524|468 526|467 527|468 526|468 526|466 527|465 525|472 531|475 530|471 533|476 531|472 532|474 530|467 530|473 530|468 532|475 529|468 528|468 534|473 513|447 510|448 506|452 509|454 505|451 511|454 508|449 508|453 513|448 509|456 507|452 508|450 511|455 513|446 507|448 513|453 495|471 491|472 636|442 629|441 635|451 585|511 586|510 647|449 636|437 652|475 650|477 640|450 625|461 636|447 635|446 631|447 639|475 650|448 636|423 636|425 560|448 569|449 634|475 563|446 657|432 660|436 658|439 656|436 647|417 650|437 653|458 636|426 566|436 638|475 583|424 580|424 594|449 594|455 584|438 570|428 573|441 586|465 573|443 587|467 568|434 567|436 587|425 587|424 636|475 627|448 637|475 625|442 635|475 623|451 615|449 597|425 612|454 593|429 606|446 559|446 645|445 571|386 566|392 570|395 563|390 567|390 570|397 573|388 574|388 577|391 574|387 575|389 580|387 572|392 582|393 577|396 595|396 595|388 598|392 586|393 563|393 596|392 576|399 567|388 586|396 590|399 587|387 572|393 595|384 597|389 588|393 584|394 595|383 584|382 586|383 576|396 585|381 596|388 569|406 558|404 565|403 574|407 570|400 577|403 582|403 590|406 584|404 599|407 581|406 573|408 583|406 569|400 581|401 568|409 578|402 568|404 576|408 566|407 592|405 593|407 590|388 585|383 596|389 586|380 588|383 592|388 584|380 565|399 573|400 579|394 566|386 582|399 565|388 581|385 577|388 586|399 578|392 598|389 590|398 565|391 573|385 568|390 579|387 594|389 602|396 605|395 607|392 601|397 603|402 611|401 613|404 603|407 612|411 502|499 502|499 504|497 504|497 505|500 505|500 505|501 505|501 506|502 506|502 508|499 508|499 635|468 635|468 636|456 636|456 638|457 638|457 638|459 638|459 639|462 639|462 639|467 639|467 640|462 640|462 640|465 640|465 641|462 641|462 642|462 642|462 643|467 643|467 643|471 643|471 644|466 640|466 644|471 644|471 646|459 646|459 646|464 646|464 646|471 646|471 646|472 646|472 647|454 647|454 647|455 647|455 647|461 647|461 647|470 647|470 647|471 647|471 648|457 648|457 648|467 648|467 651|458 651|458 651|465 651|465 652|467 652|467 653|466 653|466 654|458 654|458 654|461 654|461 655|460 655|460 658|470 658|470 661|459 661|459 662|470 662|470';var eleDoc=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;function fnFillRallyPoint(){var coord=coords.split(' ');var coordSplit=coord[Math.floor(Math.random()*coord.length)].split('|');eleDoc.forms[0].x.value=coordSplit[0];eleDoc.forms[0].y.value=coordSplit[1];var scouts=parseInt(eleDoc.forms[0].spy.nextSibling.nextSibling.innerHTML.match(/\d+/),10);if(scouts>0){eleDoc.forms[0].spy.value=1;}var rams=parseInt(eleDoc.forms[0].ram.nextSibling.nextSibling.innerHTML.match(/\d+/),10);if(rams>0){eleDoc.forms[0].ram.value=1;}else{var cats=parseInt(eleDoc.forms[0].catapult.nextSibling.nextSibling.innerHTML.match(/\d+/),10);if(cats>0){eleDoc.forms[0].catapult.value=1;}}}fnFillRallyPoint();

Gotrob all ^ Fake. Let's get sending mass :) Let's war.

-Jess

Now that is one big arse bad boy script. No wonder we only got about 5 incomings total from shave.

Jamie

DeletedUser

So slink what have you proven there? Half those mails shows the incompetence of our council...

DeletedUser92753

You guys are arguing about the past. I'm more confused with what happens next...PITA is at war with ~ONE~ and TUFF, and is allied with GotRob. GotRob is at war with neither ~ONE~ nor PITA, and is trying to noble more ex-shAve, as is PITA. ~ONE~ is nobling ex-shAve and fighting PITA.

How will this awkward love triangle of competing interests pan out, I wonder :icon_redface:. Will GotRob choose their lovers in PITA, or their lovers in ~ONE~?

Well, at least they have what appears to be awhile to decide.

But they have the entire SW to eat. Once Shave mass deletes GotRob can barb-feast :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

those barbs are really tasty, if you ask me. why noble players and lose troops when you can noble barbs for free? lol

but then again, didn't the barbarians provided enough troops in the war? didn't the legion of the undead helped win the battle in minas tirith?

DeletedUser

yeah, as I said before and I was laugh at, barbs make troops, troops won wars ;)

DeletedUser

But they have the entire SW to eat. Once Shave mass deletes GotRob can barb-feast :lol::lol:

I'm concerned, because Javanshir just said that they had the entirety of PITA to eat...Jace, you're in PITA, you shouldn't be so insecure :icon_biggrin:.

Only joking bud :).

DeletedUser

1. Maybe that is relevant to what kind of villages I have, a little hint; it starts with a D

Maybe you should grow a pair and learn attacking people is fun...And with 41 villas you SHOULD be able to have more than 200k oda. I dunno perhaps hugging is the new cool and you are kept around because you are a good little turtle. Maybe I am wrong...

2. Why would I need so? I know that I am more than competent to post on these forums, to be honest the requirements aint that high anymore so it isnt much to brag about. It also looks like you are implying that because I dont post on a regular basis I have to get some kind of morale boost to post, so to enlighten you that is not the case. The reason for my lack of activity in the forums is in connection with the fall of quality and activity here, and in a lot of cases I dont see a reason to post cause it wont help either way in most cases.

I was actually referring to your top 5 or no one cares comment. Coupled with the fact that your growth is nothing special and there are many accounts outside the top 5 tribes that are larger than yours. Thus, you are riding the coattails of gotrob. Look at where your rank is in the tribes...

3. Sad to see people like you still roaming around and pesting the forums, and you really think that your kind is cared about?

A claim I never made. I am striving to be loved like geani :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you think someone cares about your opinion?
I know him better than you or anyone else do, and hes a valued member in my team.
So, find yourself another occupation :)