shave pita vs magnetoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

no flamming alwoed here post whats on your mind without getting infractions :))

shave-pita= 43 million pts
magnetoo 600k points

stats me 2 vills
shave 1 and i gifted it to him ;)

Xaiin on 12.03. at 16:25
lol ok!

Thx :D
magnetoo on 12.03. at 15:11
i was joking i new he gifted it to you lol
Xaiin on 12.03. at 14:02
Hmm thanks, is this the same village your co handed me yesterday?
Author wrote:
[11/03/2012 23:45:33] Magnetoo: ok take it whenever now;)

magnetoo on 12.03. at 13:40
i sent 20 attacks at the vill u r nobling from me with 4 noble nukes hope you stack up :)

carsi

DeletedUser

Wow... are you serious? He closes the other one so you make yourself look more laughable and open another one? :lol:

Desperate cry for attention is desperate.

DeletedUser

i have the right to post as i feel fit and r shave and pita not tag teaming me?? fail bring it ;)

DeletedUser

Wow... are you serious? He closes the other one so you make yourself look more laughable and open another one? :lol:

I could say the same about you finny, Your not in the world, and yet you continue to post as if you are here.

i have the right to post as i feel fit and r shave and pita not tag teaming me?? fail bring it ;)

Mag i like you and all, But this is a bit sad, take up your loss and move on. Be the grown up one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93408

O.O i'll watch when magnetoo defeats shAve and PITA.. :lol:

DeletedUser

Harsh, Pengy, harsh :icon_eek:.

What can ya do, neither of them wants to keep mum and do as they should instead of talking on the PnP.

Then again, neither do I :icon_redface:.

/scuttles back in-game

DeletedUser

I could say the same about you finny, Your not in the world, and yet you continue to post as if you are here.

Mag i like you and all, But this is a bit sad, take up your loss and move on. Be the grown up one.

we havent lost anything yet i have ALOT OF FIGHT IN ME BEFORE I BREAK

DeletedUser

goodluck magnetoo, but its really not going to end with you on top, without outside help :)

DeletedUser

/Facepalm

Seriously Finny, there's a saying....
One should examine oneself for a very long time before thinking of condemning others

Please take the advice.

DeletedUser

Basically, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Or what comes around goes around.

Or do unto others as you would want done unto you.

I can go with this forever :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

Basically, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Or what comes around goes around.

Or do unto others as you would want done unto you.

I can go with this forever :icon_biggrin:.

So can I :lol:

I'd have expected his comment from you, it would have been harder to flame :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Eh, call me reformed. In two days, I have changed myself so thoroughly, I will never be petty again :icon_eek:.

Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating. Doesn't really matter though.

In the end, I'm not sure who to root for here. I'm actually curious; how many of you want magnetoo to survive?

DeletedUser

Eh, call me reformed. In two days, I have changed myself so thoroughly, I will never be petty again :icon_eek:.

In the end, I'm not sure who to root for here. I'm actually curious; how many of you want magnetoo to survive?

Reformed :icon_eek:
I'll believe it when I see it....

I don't care much for magnetoo's survival or demise
I am on shAves side though so I suppose sayonara Magnetoo

DeletedUser

i never thought i would here you almost root for me again but as of now only 2k incs still 0 nobles very sad and everything is tagged thanks to the team of supper monkeys i hired to watch over things while i work. if i didnt have any help ya i would probably quit right now but i still have a few cards to play. and i still have my cookie bet with some 1 that i hit the 100 vills before loosing 5 here goes the mass k55 barb nobling spree i hope shave nobles them aswell so i can get more kicks while i remain here

DeletedUser

Super monkeys? I would've thought you hired Don, I'm sure he's offended at what you're calling him :icon_eek:.

All in good fun, though, I promise :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

i am not going to respond to your last post u6s51

still waitting on nobles from pita or shave ZZZ

DeletedUser

Uh, OK. I made a joke because you were calling Don your team of super monkeys, which is a bit strange in my opinion, but I guess you're not into jokes.

And how do you know they're not just going to cat you?

Status
Not open for further replies.