Shock and My Leave.

DeletedUser

I wish the people who left to NN never did so as it is making this world take longer then i wish it would. I just want this world to be freaking over with and on that note i wish the misfortunes of TLA never arised, as i had every intention of ending this world with TLA who looked like the strong favorite. Planned on staying till your return till a few events created the "cherry on top" effect that made it unbearable. I have respect for you and i don't say that for just anyone, enjoyed being under your reign. Hopefully you will at least come on skype once to chat it up with me its always a pleasure, if not best of luck to you and farewell. It's a true shame how this all played out.

DeletedUser

Sam, in the time i had to speak with you, and the talks me you and Forky had, my respect continued to grow.

I wish you well away from this game, and with everything you do.

(bow)

Dal
(W29 Retired)

DeletedUser

Sam mate your did us proud and you know some of the chats we had when we were at a low ebb,i will always remember them.When you were away i couldnt stay in TLA any longer and if i hadnt left i would have quit,My hatred of the game and certain people in TLA was growing too much.:icon_rolleyes:.I thank you for your friendship throughout my time in TLA and hope everything goes well for you in the future,

Remember what i said there are always an answer,always a way of doing something that seams impossible.

All my thoughts have been for you since i left and i do hope to catch you on skype someday soon.

Regards Mikey.

DeletedUser

I want to second Bossman's statement.

And i will not speak for all of them, but the amount of DISRESPECT shown to us by ex-nsa (not counting pantherskurt's and woods' group)... SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED OR HAVE BEEN ALLOWED.

I'm really sorry what happened. it is not what happened, but after the TDP/ex-nsa debacle and certain plans for the future.. It was time to either strike out on my own or just hit delete. I think many of us felt that way and were way over this world. at least this development dodges the bullet. Heck. if we ALL leave, then the wonderful barb-noblers and sims players can have a party and use their troops to clear barb villages and feel all special about themselves!

WHOO HOO!

Yep you can thank redfox and zigzag and a few others for Sam quitting as if they had showed a little respect many of us wouldnt have left.I hope they die for there doings and TLA members who were loyal to Sam should realize this and go after them,some of zigzag and redfoxs comments on the forums were the last straw for me.

Soberknight

Sam,

This is one of the saddest moments in W29. I do hope you can (like me) stay in the forum and maybe someday when RL is going littlebit better, come back and enjoy the game once again.

Take good care of yourself first my friend.

DeletedUser

personally I dont think here is the space for people to lay blame for damage leaving. Send that detail in PM's

Soberknight

personally I dont think here is the space for people to lay blame for damage leaving. Send that detail in PM's

I agree.

This is a goodbye thread and the place to wish him the best or try to get him to stay.

DeletedUser

DMG,

We haven't spoken much in what 18 months of TW, but i know you was one of the most respected players in this world and it will be a loss without you.

All the best dude hook me up on skype one day kingmyster is the skype name.

If you ever return on this world or the next hook me up, i would fight alongside you as many others would.

Tis a bad day for family tribes!!!

KM

DeletedUser79621

Bye Damage (wave)

As most have already said, you are by far one of the best leaders on this world. Managing to get a lot of things to happen that meant an easier ride for your tribe.

But, as Mikey said in our skype chat. Those that left TLA for NN have done you a favour. You wanted to quit and get your life back on track, but wanted TLA to win the world more.

NN have simply helped you put your priorities straight.

DeletedUser

Bye Damage (wave)

As most have already said, you are by far one of the best leaders on this world. Managing to get a lot of things to happen that meant an easier ride for your tribe.

But, as Mikey said in our skype chat. Those that left TLA for NN have done you a favour. You wanted to quit and get your life back on track, but wanted TLA to win the world more.

NN have simply helped you put your priorities straight.

I understand what your saying Kris, but ripping the heart out of something you worked so hard on, with out waiting to see if something could be done to rectify the position, or make things right, is gonna hurt a lot.

As far as priorities, these games often help with as a diversion from real life, somewhere to go and escape for a few hours before going back to what you know you must do.

Only my opinion on it. And i do hope that Sam's RL get back on the straight and narrow, but i cant say i agree with the attempted justification some players have for their actions.

Dal

DeletedUser

Damage...

While early in this world.. .I admit I was not one of your fans... knowing full out that a war with TLA and DSL was only a time frame away... I did use my connections (spies) to read your forums.. And just the admiring of your tribemates was enough for me to respect you.. You handled some of the hottest heads.... and did so with grace... keeping players like slayer, boss and mikey in line.. was your best feat on this world...

I understand real life and I know some of what your going through... Remember.. This is a game to kill time and your real life is what is REAL... Get ahold of it and make sure you can handle the things.. do not worry about this game... The players you consider friends will always be able to get ahold of later on...

I Hoped you would be a Duke in NN... I heard talk of your return you would be joining us.. I was actually looking forward to being under your rule... But that is not to be.. just know that if you ever get the chance to return.. Im sure there will always be a account open for you..

Im sure you will stay up to date on the 29 forum.. pop in and say hi... we will miss you...

Charles

DeletedUser79621

I understand what your saying Kris, but ripping the heart out of something you worked so hard on, with out waiting to see if something could be done to rectify the position, or make things right, is gonna hurt a lot.

As far as priorities, these games often help with as a diversion from real life, somewhere to go and escape for a few hours before going back to what you know you must do.

Only my opinion on it. And i do hope that Sam's RL get back on the straight and narrow, but i cant say i agree with the attempted justification some players have for their actions.

Dal

I understand he worked ridiculously hard on TLA and I respect him greatly for what he did for that tribe.

But he himself said in the OP that he wanted to quit because of all the things that have been happening recently in RL. Now he can focus on them fully without having to think about how his tribe is doing on an internet game. And let's face it, any one of us that had the problems he's had lately would want to quit as well. I don't blame him at all for his decision. I agree leaving while he was away was a very harsh and disrespectful thing to do. Tbh, I was upset to see Shadow split in 2, and TLA also. Both tribes had proved themselves as individuals and as tribes. But the world has turned the way it has and we need to move on.

He can't enjoy this game anymore because of what has happened to all his hard work. So he's done what any one of us would do. You should know Dal :icon_wink:

I apologise for the post I originally put. As Jobe so kindly said to me IG, it was beneath me. I shouldn't have posted it here.

DeletedUser

i can not say how much but i`m very sorry to hear this.i know DMG want to make W29 all blue and he want to be in peace with grind but what happen why big players leave this game or big dukes leave this game i think it is for lies

DeletedUser

Dal

Dallock an elegant post, and Kris a remorseful response. Well done to both

DeletedUser

Damage, allow me to show you your impact in this game. After a few of your tribesmates left and joined NN, and then a few smaller tribes were formed after leaving TLA, i asked a lot of those players the same question, so what happens now? And wouldn't you know. They all had the same answer. "I'm gonna wait until Damage is back to decide." Now thats power.

I wish you all the best in RL, and your family is in my family's prays. Thanks Damage, world 29 wouldn't have been the same with out you.

DeletedUser

Yep you can thank redfox and zigzag and a few others for Sam quitting as if they had showed a little respect many of us wouldnt have left.I hope they die for there doings and TLA members who were loyal to Sam should realize this and go after them,some of zigzag and redfoxs comments on the forums were the last straw for me.

I second this.

DeletedUser

Dmg this is really the worst turning point of w29

I am not good at posting and I vary rarely do in the external forums,but i fill I need to respect my duke that has thought me more about this game than anyone. Firstly I'd like to thank him for just being a friend, he was the always ready to talk about anything u wanted to talk about without question.

Leadership
he was by far the best leader I have been under for right at 18 months now.in alot of ways he tought me to respect people for instance one day in the forums I was just filling like people were being disrespectful to the leaders and I just went way overboard with correcting them and a second later I got a mail that simply said "chill out " and I knew it was meant to be :)

he was not a respecter of persons. He always looked at each member the same rather it be baz3 a smaller player or me a medium player or mikey a vary large player(in the game:) ) he always gave the same respect to each

well as I end this I would like to just say l,thanks to dmg

this is truely a turning point for alot of us

DeletedUser

Well done to Dallock.

Yoni, since you've become a sort of mediator in goodbyes threads you should ask people expecting thank yous for contributing to Damageboi's leave or who think they are in order to request them in a PM as well.

Anyways, Damageboi, I'm terribly heart broken to hear this. It was expected considering what has happened.... but it was a painful blow nonetheless.

You played and led your tribe with grace and honor, and you leave on the same note. I'm sorry about everything you went/are going through, in game and especially in RL.

And TLA (both current TLA and those that are now NN), I'm sorry for your loss. DMGboi was amazing. And while I don't blame the players that left to NN (tbh I can't help but think they should have waited for DMGboi to return but not being in their shoes myself I try to reserve judgment, only they are fully familiar with their circumstances) I think it's commendable that many waited. It speaks volumes of what a great leader DMGboi was.

Damageboi, you will be in my prayers as well.

Thank you for being a part of W29. You were one of the main people that made it what it is.... what it was. And seriously, you are amazing.

Much love and respect and ofc, happy wishes.

<3

MissKittieCat

DeletedUser

Never registered for the external forums, always wanted to, now I have a reason to...

Damage (Sam), Tis a sad day to see you leave but as a lot of us know, RL is more important and even I have to think about quiting due to RL but some members in the great TLA has re-assured me and was willing to do anything for me to stay... However for reasons like yours, I dont think anything should stop you from leaving... Sorry to hear what happend to your family...

Thank you for what you have done for TLA and it will NOT be forgotten, I have the greatest respect for you as a player and as one of the greatest Dukes I have servered under... Thank you for making this game enjoyable (Dno if i have already mentioned that XD) Sorry you had to come back to see this, what had happen to you tribe etc... it would have been better to see it fufilling you wishes so that when you came back, the stress would have been much smaller than it is now... I will never forget what you said to me in the first hours of me being in Arisen...

Running out of things to say now... so Imma stop here...

Sorry to hear what has happend in your life, and I hope for the best for you...
:icon_cry:

Zig.