should all players be trusted?

DeletedUser70392

Personally i can trust my tribe members they seem cool :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

ermmmm.... congratulations?

if you can't trust a tribe member they should be removed

DeletedUser

Trust no one but your tribe.

There are people outside your tribe that can be trusted.
If you have a PA who's outside your tribe you should be able to trust them or what's the point in having them?

DeletedUser

doesn't everybody? :icon_biggrin:
come all tribe leaders, tell me all your secrets for i am trustworthy :icon_cool:

Hahah. Twit.

Isn't there some thread or another about this from earlier on? (Could be w33, though.)

Has how much you should trust people, in percentages. Like...

Tribemates: 90%
Alliances: 60%
NAPs: 40%
PAs: 35%.

Or whatever the figures each person chose were. Amusing stuff.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i have a feeling we've discussed this elsewhere in this shambles of a forum

Clur

Tribalwars is like real life.
You should trust your friends, but be prepared to be let down.
Trust people you only know so well, only so much. Most people are genuine.
Trust what strangers say only a little. You have no idea of their motives.
Don't trust mass murderers and fraudsters.

So no, never trust all players 100%. Even the ones in your tribe. It would be really nice to be able to in an ideal world. But in reality, the only person who you can always rely on is yourself.

That said, you can't play this game or go through life without trusting people...

Me, a cynic? Never!

DeletedUser

So no, never trust all players 100%. Even the ones in your tribe. It would be really nice to be able to in an ideal world. But in reality, the only person who you can always rely on is yourself.

Hahah. Liezzz!

My bubble o' optimism refuses to shatter under such cynical statements!

There are actually a few people I would trust 100% in TW, but that's more to do with the fact we're now friends beyond just a tw-tribe.

<3 Clur. For example. :icon_redface:

:icon_wink:

Clur

There are actually a few people I would trust 100% in TW, but that's more to do with the fact we're now friends beyond just a tw-tribe.

<3 Clur. For example. :icon_redface:

:icon_wink:

Hehe, likewise. :icon_biggrin:
I got a list of players I know wouldn't let me down intentionally. Its point of the game in my opinion. Making friends and getting to know they by fighting with them. Not necessarily nobling twenty million villages and being ranked no1.

good tribe = good communication = good moral = good loyalty to each other = good friendships = good person to place trust in.

bad tribe = poor communication = low moral = players don't get to know each other = no friendship bonds = no reason for loyalty.

DeletedUser

Trusting rancido is a very hard thing to do!

even as a tribemate, he kicked and nobled benny :-(

DeletedUser

I trust every person I see until im given a reason not to. Some may think its foolish, but its what i believe.

DeletedUser

Trusting rancido is a very hard thing to do!

even as a tribemate, he kicked and nobled benny :-(

in fairness, he earned it :icon_rolleyes: and i took one village off him, saw how atrocious his village build was and advised other members of Bored not to waste their nobles

DeletedUser70392

If someone lost your trust could they ever get it back ?

DeletedUser

They wouldn't live long enough to try.

Hahah, grim.

@ King matttttttetc: In TW, if someone loses your trust by intentionally - and yes, I stress intentionally - betraying/lying/other'ing' you, it's usually difficult to trust 'em again.

@ Rancido: Y'know, I've recently discovered this awesome unit... 'scouts'. Not sure if you're familiar... :icon_twisted: