Silly is Sober! Unfortunately...

DeletedUser

You say you have an 'Op', but so far we have only had sporadic and untimed nukes from random players. If there will be an 'Op', you have wasted a number of important close range nukes. This also suggests that a real 'Op' is not close to being finished, or is only going to be run from the core players, as why would somebody send their own untimed nukes if he/she knows that in 2 days time (for example) there is going to be a large wave against us?

With the amount of time you have had to plan an 'Op' too, I would expect to be rimmed in one wave. I very much doubt this will be the case, however.

DeletedUser

I have seen Vodka! coordinate attacks so it is not like they are incapable. Perhaps they do not feel the need to do so. Maybe let you guys get in your 15 minutes of fame or something. Either way I am enjoying this PnP so keep it up. Would be nice to get a Vodka reps point of view on this, preferably a leader.

DeletedUser

Yes, the demolition of Yangsen was impressive yet still somewhat ill-timed. We would like to face such an assault simply to see how well we can deal with it :)

DeletedUser102241

Silent partner? Not exactly know what you mean by that but Barbara (the new player) periodically sits our account when a certain someone goes off mountain-climbing while on his shift.

Oh if you mean support, if anyone wants to throw a few D troops our way, feel free to drop us a mail in game! However, as Vodka!'s extensive scout campaign on us should reveal, we do not have our villes stacked to the brim. Yet. Anyone wanna change that for us? :D

yes there are rumours spreading that u guyz have stacked villages from outside help whilst u act as the hitman. i thought it was only you three against a whole tribe

DeletedUser

We have had quite a few people contact us in game about our spat who we have had no previous contact with, and of course we will accept anything if people want to give - why would we say no? We will never get much external support as most tribeless players around us have been attacked and/or nobled by us in the past and the larger tribes are involved in their own wars and have their own aims. We aren't openly screaming for help.

A 59 hour noble train from Mohazizkdr landing on 29.09. at 12:00:07. So we are assuming there will be many more trains hitting us around this time. Lets see how this one goes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102241

well good luck dude. whatever happens u have done well and W57 have taken notice

DeletedUser

Thanks man, if anything I hope we brighten up an otherwise dreary external forum whether we win or lose.

DeletedUser

Yes, the demolition of Yangsen was impressive yet still somewhat ill-timed. We would like to face such an assault simply to see how well we can deal with it :)

due to the fact my co players quit when they saw a few incomings.

DeletedUser

:( I trust Rep and Paul will stay, they are more bloodthirsty than I!

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
:( I trust Rep and Paul will stay, they are more bloodthirsty than I!

o/

Unlike you kids i dont have 'uni' or 'school', so i can pretty much hang around till the bitter end!

Also lol, who the hell has been spreading rumors? And where do they get this information from? I mean i heard that Vodka are ET's bashers but i dont go around telling everyone do I? ^_^

DeletedUser

not to mention that Deam. would do anything to please Vodka! (even kicking there own players cause Vodka! said so)

DeletedUser

Vodka! coordinated with Dream. last week. They are Allies from what I have read here.

DeletedUser

o/

Unlike you kids i dont have 'uni' or 'school', so i can pretty much hang around till the bitter end!

Also lol, who the hell has been spreading rumors? And where do they get this information from? I mean i heard that Vodka are ET's bashers but i dont go around telling everyone do I? ^_^

Hey we have 8 basher tribes but Vodka are not one. Pch is our main one we are using at the moment.
Anyways GOOO SILLY

DeletedUser

Trust me when i say that you got kicked for other reasons then that.

I have that knowledge , you do not , so hush.

/hugz n00b

DeletedUser

o/

You sir, have recently gotten a girlfriend. That is way more trouble than uni or school in my opinion :p. However, we should be fine as long as you stick to the age-old creed of "bros before hoes".

On a more serious note, the discussion of whether or not Dream are taking orders/afraid of Vodka will unfortunately never bear fruit. We have heard Dream to be more competent than Vodka! and if that were the truth (no pun intended), it would be an awful shame. However, we will never find out since if that were the truth, neither side would point that out while they remain allies.

Right now, all I can say is that as far as I know, Dream have proven to be able to coordinate rather efficiently. Whether or not our beliefs are true, we are unlikely to ever find out, since we probably won't be around long enough to spar with Dream, unless of course Vodka! calls them in. We have heard that Dream and Vodka! have agreed on their "turfs" and so, it is unlikely Dream will enter as most, if not all of our villages are on "Vodka! turf".

The players on YangSen have proven to be good players in Truth's conflict with Vodka!. While one may potentially bash killy's co-players for leaving, we have seen extremely good players crumble under intense pressure in the past. One example would be the fellow who was leading Tag! with us in W49. Excellent chap, great player, charismatic leader but we heard he crumbled under the stress of warring the rank 1 (?) tribe and disappeared after we deleted on that world. Furthermore, the whole "not keeping players under attack" rule is rather pointless, in our opinions. A good player should be kept. Well worth it to defend him in my opinion. Furthermore, large tribes frequently ignore the refugee "rule" anyway.

On to an update about the war. We were excited when we saw some timed attacks due to land at 12:00:00 tomorrow from one Vodka! player. Thus far we have 2 noble trains and a bunch of nukes incoming, although we are surprised that no new attacks have been added to this decently planned attack. It seems odd that one would send 2 noble trains from almost 60 hours out if there isn't a coordinated attack planned.

With that said, perhaps we will soon be receiving 10 noble trains landing around the same time which would truly challenge us and possibly force us to eat our words.

DeletedUser

Whoa Whoa Whoa PnP is a little bit 1 sided I feel, at least let me have my say, however I shall keep it incredibly brief.

I have never heard of your tribe until I read this post about you declaring on us....

Good eh? Well maybe not great but i'm tired and dont like to waste words when I don't need to.

DeletedUser

We are sorry to disturb your mass recruiting with our annoying little operation, but the fact you haven't heard we have been attacking and nobling your members until now (7 days after we nobled wjones, 4 and a half days after this PnP was posted), simply highlights the lack of communication within your tribe and how little you know of what is going on. Did you know your tribe was planning an Op against us? Pretty sure the duke should be involved in these kind of things..

Let me update you on what is going on. Mohazizkdr has sent 2 trains at us. Mohazizkdr is likely to be somewhat disappointed with the results. We were expecting a few more players to time in some attacks as we have been warned a few times Vodka! were planning something:

fair enough on your side AA, but we still yet to send an op. time is coming near

time will tell is all i can say. maybe we only need to send one wave ;)

We thought that when Mohazizkdr sent 60 hour trains there would be many more players timing in attacks to land at the same time. Now that we are 10 hours away from landing time, this seems unlikely. Mohazizkdr is going to be angry, and rightly so.

PnP is a little one sided because the fighting has been one sided. The only village Vodka! have taken off us was a recap.

Side 1:
Tribes: Silly
Side 2:
Tribes: Vodka!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,182
Side 2: 10,666
Difference: 48,516

chart

Whether you have heard of us or not doesn't matter - we are happy to carry on slowing your players down and humiliating you and your tribe in the process. If we prove to the world your tribe isn't worthy of respect and have a ton of fun doing so, then it is 'mission accomplished'.

I apologise for the aggressive tone, but I have had a few late nights in a row waiting for new attacks to pop up but so far I have been let down.