~Sin

imsureidontlike69

He was BDR but is now in DEATH......I thought they were only accepting the good players:lol:

ohh, lol. so one of the refugees is complaining?? :icon_redface:

:lol:

:axemen::axemen::axemen: hehe, lol im evil :)icon_twisted:)

*says imsure sitting on the ground sharpening his :swordsman: and his :spear:*

imsure

imsureidontlike69

lmao tahts what everyone else said :icon_confused: but i still owned them adn they stoped attacking

hmmm, just like to post that il leat you has failed on sooo, ooooo many levels.

67 attacks spread over 10-45 hours. so far 17 have landed and most were fakes. i think 3 real attacks!

Ill eat you, come back when ur less talk and more go. matt, matt, matt.... all show, no go :icon_neutral:

unless u start sending attacks i will call of this 1 on 1 and ill let A~SIN do their worst :icon_cool:

imsure <---- almost has more incoming from HIRE :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

it wasnt peace u fool..

NeuWar Suck and are losing so they pussy out and need to get ~Sin to help them.

emm you are wrong there neuwar never asked SIN to fight BDR they simply asked us to kick the living crap out of some trators im happy to help with that, and if the roles were rerversed and some players betrayed BDR to neuwar you would do the exact same as nuewar did you would ask for help to have them destroyed

Grizzle

emm you are wrong there neuwar never asked SIN to fight BDR they simply asked us to kick the living crap out of some trators im happy to help with that, and if the roles were rerversed and some players betrayed BDR to neuwar you would do the exact same as nuewar did you would ask for help to have them destroyed

Neuwar didnt ask for help and they have never contacted me for help.

imsureidontlike69

well ill eat you just got SINNED! hmmm, this 1 on 1 didnt last long!!

well u lost ur chance, i didnt lose a village but u will lose urs! hehe

imsure

DeletedUser

The entire SIN family together amounts to more than 600k points. The BDR Family has nowhere near those points. Especially because most of BDR is going to DEATH.

Most players' points exceeds 600k these days :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The entire SIN family together amounts to more than 600k points. The BDR Family has nowhere near those points. Especially because most of BDR is going to DEATH.

wrong

Members BDR

The Black Dawn Rising
Name Rank Points Villages

webernet24 1 6.783.375 661

:icon_rolleyes:

imsureidontlike69

lol.......

well, this thread is dead! lol, there are a few refugees who lost "respect" because a tribe wants to attack them?

and i tihnk the n00b up further was trying to say that the SIN family has more than 600mil (not 600k), but just my opinion

imsure

DeletedUser

SIN will be coming up for 700-900 million LOL

Anyhow, how come SIN are upset about BDR taking in NEUWAR players but not with DEATH taking BDR players?

DeletedUser

lol.......

well, this thread is dead! lol, there are a few refugees who lost "respect" because a tribe wants to attack them?

and i tihnk the n00b up further was trying to say that the SIN family has more than 600mil (not 600k), but just my opinion

imsure

lol yeah i think your saying what he wanted to say

@spacey, im 2500K for petes sake, how can SIN family be 600K? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

SIN will be coming up for 700-900 million LOL

Anyhow, how come SIN are upset about BDR taking in NEUWAR players but not with DEATH taking BDR players?

We had a NAP with BDR when they merged.