Skill? vs. Anarky\-BK-

DeletedUser89420

2 cents

Milestone of 1337-Anarky war

1. 1337 declare on Anarky
2. 1337 attacked Rage! (i was in Rage at that time, so i know) because they knew they can never match up to Anarky... so they needed to bloster their own stats.....laughable....
3. "The Horde" cried of bad leadership and stayed put...neither they supported frontline players, instead formed a diff tribe and stabbed their own members.... disgusting...
4. The members ran away remained scattered and finally some joined Skill?
5. Again skill? start skirmish with Anarky.... and since they can't match Anarky head to head, they go and attack -BK- a tribe we have allies so that their stats look good... (hell with the stats when we rim those players of skill? those villas will come to us anyhow) i guess all the criers want pumped up STATS.... because they can't face the reality of the situation.... sorry guys we do pity u all......
6. Most of -BK- that have been nobled are inactive acc, which had no sitters assigned properly..... so congratulate urself more and more:lol:
7. I guess whats the term..... 'history' is repeating itself.... and u all know i am studying history...........:icon_wink:

Last edited:

The Resurrection

Lots of chatter coming from the guy behind the frontlines and who has never nobled a skill, nor 1337 village. Keep talking and history may just repeat itself, IE Shadowzilla:icon_eek: OHHHH!!!!

DeletedUser

Well, neither me or mantoo have that kind of head, and I am participating. I am attacking skill? by the hundreds, 2 villages nobled, and I am off the front lines myself.

DeletedUser89420

@the ressurrection
yes i am at the eastern rim....still.... we don't talk nonsense and certainly we don't go for name calling...... it just shows what kind of person u are..... the rotten lot.... who has no work but to flame of irrelevant issues.... if skill members were near me... i won't be here talking.... and of 1337, many of those noobs lost their nukes at my supports.... no way to prove that.... so don't bother..... and seems u are history in Tribal Wars.... certainly playing behind someone else's acc..such big mouth lol... atleast shadow and cimm played with their own acc.....

u can try but u see u fail every time u try to instigate me... if u don't know the meaning.... take a dictionary....

The Resurrection

Well I figured since Cimm and shadow are gone that I would take their place. I didnt call you names, so im not sure what that was about. For the last time, I was rimmed by TSL months and months ago. I now play with them. Got beat by the best and now play with the best. You said you dont go for name calling but you just said im "the rotten lot". That would be a contradiction. Ill get a dictionary when you start using your periods correctly... ... ....

Ok, now lets get back to the subject Ill take Skill over anarky all day. Im hoping after the break we get a declaration. Someone has to decide when its go time.

DeletedUser89420

thats fine... once we have a declaration.... this topic will have complete meaning... as for now... neither of us or skill are trying hard.... testing eachothers' strengths i guess..... and as for cimm.... he was one of a kind.... no one can 'replace' him..... RL issue have him tied down a bit... i am sure he will be back on the forums...

i don't make unnecessary comments like some others..... what i say is true to my knowledge... i may hide facts (as we all do :icon_razz:) but i won't cover them by telling BS or lies..... if u don't know me, then i guess we need to start some where....

getting back on topic..... i think christmas will be a good time to prepare..... replenish troops.... build nukes... nobles... then we might have a proper declaration.... NEW YEAR BASH..... i guess:icon_twisted:

imgres

DeletedUser

skill? are trying very hard mantoo

their first OP has been a complete failure

they just dont know how to do OPs - tribes that cant do OPs dont last very long

DeletedUser89420

i thought by the look of their timing of attacks on some of our players that they have not tried hard..... OMG..... if this is the standard by which they go..... i second your word firey.... they won't last a month after a proper declaration

DeletedUser

mantoo007 - No offense intended but 90% of your posts on this thread have been utterly wrong. How do i know ? simple during a lot of the times you were talking about i was an acting duke.

There is way to mutch here to talk about it all so if your willing mail me in-game or forum with your item of choice i will be happy to give you a good convocation and discussion over it. until then please stop saying were already beat. we done our job and proven our self.

cimmarian

OK OK....I just have to say something here!!! (at the risk of being kicked out of the tribe again...firey says im not allowed on the externals..he he he...you guys better appreciate this) ........Mantoo....God......how many times to I have to tell you DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THESES CLOWN THINK. .....bottom line (yup..another bottom line)....we are still here, as they all expected us not to be, im still here......LOLOL , Wake up mcflys...the party is just gettin started....he he he

The Resurrection

I give your post two thumbs up! I encourage everyone to fight for their right to party.

DeletedUser89420

welcome back here cimm:lol: lot of people were rejoicing ur absence

DeletedUser94653

No they weren't mantoo. They may like to chat about it, but no-one wants a world 46 without Cimmarian. He's the guy we ALL love to hate ;)

Love you really Cimm

DeletedUser

I would not be to sad if Cimmarian departed from world 46, and it seems as if Skill? echoes my thought. I enjoy sane conversation, and debate, something that cimmarian does not deal with, or at least has not for quite a while.

It shouldn't be long though since Skill? is beating both -BK- and Anarky

cimmarian

wishfull thinking patriot...wishfull thinking...but you can always take a shot yourself if you feel your up to it?? i quite capable of sane conversation and debate, no one ever asks...lolol

DeletedUser

I would not be to sad if Cimmarian departed from world 46, and it seems as if Skill? echoes my thought. I enjoy sane conversation, and debate, something that cimmarian does not deal with, or at least has not for quite a while.

It shouldn't be long though since Skill? is beating both -BK- and Anarky

Beating ANARKY by what, 20 or 30 villages. Use your head please, in this sane thought. Since when has 20 villages out of 400 made a difference. -BK- will likely fall though.

DeletedUser

wishfull thinking patriot...wishfull thinking...but you can always take a shot yourself if you feel your up to it?? i quite capable of sane conversation and debate, no one ever asks...lolol

Why don't you give us the pleasure of seeing your sane side every once in a while? I would love to meet him...

Beating ANARKY by what, 20 or 30 villages. Use your head please, in this sane thought. Since when has 20 villages out of 400 made a difference. -BK- will likely fall though.

That is 30 villages that skill? has, that you do not anymore. If skill? keeps gaining, and you keep losing, it will be over. If you were up by 30, you guys would be bragging all over the forums

DeletedUser

you assume much patriot - dont think 30 villages or .03% of our total is a very interesting statistic at all - nothing to brag about either way.

DeletedUser

i think we are doing pretty good (-BK-) for the size and Anarky is to.

DeletedUser

i think we are doing pretty good (-BK-) for the size and Anarky is to.

Sorry producer, but we're not doing pretty good. We're doing pretty awful actually. I am quite disappointed in the performance of our core. But we'll continue to endure and fight on. No point in playing the game if you're afraid to get rimmed.