Skype calling some Ninja Turtles!

rich26ca

lol... sounds like vel... "do as i want or else"...

Wants C2 to save his bacon yet threatens his allies at every turn.

DeletedUser

"do everything we can to keep the ceasefire there at least until Chip and Morrison are gone...once those 2 players are out of the way C2 will lose their bargaining power or what they can do and what they can't...they will either do as we say or be banged from both sides"

sounds kinky.

zakipoo

Oh im going to enjoy watching C2 grow off Skype.

if i was part of his tribe and he is spewing crap like this, id leave and betray him, despite my situation.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"do everything we can to keep the ceasefire there at least until Chip and Morrison are gone...once those 2 players are out of the way C2 will lose their bargaining power or what they can do and what they can't...they will either do as we say or be banged from both sides"

sounds kinky.

I can't believe I totally missed that dirty statement. Really that's not like me at all to miss something like that.

DeletedUser

It's okay
When it's in a 3-way
It's not gay
When it's in a 3-way
With a honey in the middle
There's some leeway

DeletedUser

I just checked up on SKYPE's numero uno, omnis, member who owns pretty much most of the K at the front with Ninja. 114 conquers out of 174 of his total conquers are internals are barbarians. External players accounting for 60 of his conquers. Thats around 60% of their ninja front players growth.

What happens when he runs out of internals in k33?

DeletedUser

I just checked up on SKYPE's numero uno, omnis, member who owns pretty much most of the K at the front with Ninja. 114 conquers out of 174 of his total conquers are internals are barbarians. External players accounting for 60 of his conquers. Thats around 60% of their ninja front players growth.

What happens when he runs out of internals in k33?

Same can be said about most Turtle members on their respective fronts. Take Messypants for example (only reason I say him is because he's the last turtle member whos conquer stats I looked at).

DeletedUser115053

Same can be said about most Turtle members on their respective fronts. Take Messypants for example (only reason I say him is because he's the last turtle member whos conquer stats I looked at).

That's decidedly hypocritical of you Finny, considering the contents of your last 20 conquers. Messypants's barb conquers have at least all been big barbs - yours however.. Well, I guess they put up a massive fight for you didn't they..

DeletedUser

Messy pants has not take a non barb or internal since may 6th and that one cap was by accident and if you exclude that village it goes back to April 10th since he last took a village that wasn't grey or blue.... There is no excuse for that.

rich26ca

In all fairness you guys have created a barb and internal nightmare on that front... can't really blame him... but now with the war really getting underway... you'll see him in action im sure.

Just for stat purposes with finny's comments figured the guy that calls others out for being fact based... blah blah and back up... blah blah would be more on point, lol..

(Small caveat with these stats... they include self nobles and cross nobling with in a tribe)

Last month (2014/05/06 - 2014/06/07)

Cruel:
121 internal caps
1315 external caps

Which means - 9.2% of there caps are internal based

Turtle:
175 internal caps
1052 external caps

Which means - 16.6% of there caps are internal based

Captcha:
66 internal caps
959 external caps

Which means - 6.8% of there caps are internal based

Mayhem:
220 internal caps
939 external caps

Which means - 23.4% of there caps are internal based

Ninja:
27 internal caps
722 external caps

Which means - 3.7% of there caps are internal based

790 external caps

Which means - 19.6% of there caps are internal based

Selfie:
29 internal caps
281 external caps

Which means - 10.3% of there caps are internal based

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That's decidedly hypocritical of you Finny, considering the contents of your last 20 conquers. Messypants's barb conquers have at least all been big barbs - yours however.. Well, I guess they put up a massive fight for you didn't they..

Ummmm again... Wasn't really talking about myself. Just merely pointing out the fact Dan shouldn't only criticize Skype's front liners when Turtle F's aren't any better. :icon_rolleyes:

rich26ca

Yupppp... That gap tho... 4th nobleman must have known better than to join in on that.

http://prntscr.com/3pl5xm

Come now....

[spoil]
3f93aca3ef3ae72f9e88590e0e19c23b.png
[/spoil]

it happens... hoping its just cell phone train... happens from time to time... ;P

Ummmm again... Wasn't really talking about myself. Just merely pointing out the fact Dan shouldn't only criticize Skype's front liners when Turtle F's aren't any better. :icon_rolleyes:

And Finny fails again.. Rofl... come on guys when he critizes others he is never drawing a comparison to himself... then his bs would never be taken seriously... oh wait... it rarely is...:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ok that train was from a player a tenth of the size of messy pants and in an unrelated tribe (in this given situation). Also, we don't see birdie on here bragging about how good he is and all the other nonsense dellboy rants about. Which was my original and only point.

DeletedUser

I seem to have stumbled my way into Velibor's brain-trust... Needless to say, pictures were taken and audio was recorded to report back to the W72 community

50471203.jpg