Smart! vs Vodka

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello Guys

As expected I am going to give everyone an update after Smart have just done a fall scale op on me while one of my co players was away. I will start by pasting some stats below.

Side 1:
Players: madsam777
Side 2:
Tribes: Smart!, Smart?

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 48
Difference: 45

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 16,374
Side 2: 285,938
Difference: 269,564

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,205
Side 2: 31,074
Difference: 15,869

chart

As you can see they capped 2 villages from me and for that i congratulate them on it. Do we call that a successful op ? or do we call it a waste of time.

sDFAJ8a.png

Personally I think the op was a waste of time because they have now lost all of their front-line offence and now demoralised .

Vodka did an amazing Job and everyone on MadSam777 thanks each and every member that helped us defend this op.

Quick Shout out to Lord Eastwood & Killabee . The only accounts in Smart! that I thought did well during the op timings were decent but the rest of you seemed like you had only been playing TW since W94. Thanks for the achievement guys

X88jft8.png

Anyway back to Defending against Smart!

Love

Sam (Incoming Impact)
Sam you have activated bragging mode through out the worlds.

DeletedUser120833

If you wanna include the inactive academy members,
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Vodka

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 852
Side 2: 422
Difference: 430

chart

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 29
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 4,435,600
Side 2: 2,216,245
Difference: 2,219,355

chart

Side 1: 224,699
Side 2: 190,751
Difference: 33,948

chart

Without academy
Side 1:
Tribes: Smart!
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 783
Side 2: 422
Difference: 361

chart

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 13
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 4,120,712
Side 2: 2,216,245
Difference: 1,904,467

chart

Side 1: 224,699
Side 2: 102,627
Difference: 122,072

chart

Lol, what's wrong with you? Inactive or academy doesn't matter, that's your problem not ours. We didn't recruit them to your cozy family eh? :confused:

DeletedUser120361

Hello Guys

As expected I am going to give everyone an update after Smart have just done a fall scale op on me while one of my co players was away. I will start by pasting some stats below.

Side 1:
Players: madsam777
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 48
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 16,374
Side 2: 285,938
Difference: 269,564

chart

Side 1: 15,205
Side 2: 31,074
Difference: 15,869

chart

As you can see they capped 2 villages from me and for that i congratulate them on it. Do we call that a successful op ? or do we call it a waste of time.

sDFAJ8a.png

Personally I think the op was a waste of time because they have now lost all of their front-line offence and now demoralised .

Vodka did an amazing Job and everyone on MadSam777 thanks each and every member that helped us defend this op.

Quick Shout out to Lord Eastwood & Killabee . The only accounts in Smart! that I thought did well during the op timings were decent but the rest of you seemed like you had only been playing TW since W94. Thanks for the achievement guys

X88jft8.png

Anyway back to Defending against Smart!

Love

Sam (Incoming Impact)

Awkward moment when you post a premature brag..

dced1f648f2c3618a760dbde3e0cade4.png

Meanwhile...

Koumadokits looses a couple villages and;

90599ed8bde7e79b7ee684fef2875a6f.png

giphy.gif

Giving us a good fight though Vodka! Enjoying myself, better than our war with YES atleast! :rolleyes:
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -YES-

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 7
Difference: 59

chart

Side 1: 464,368
Side 2: 51,843
Difference: 412,525

chart

DeletedUser120361

Good work on posting all these war starts that do not include your academy I know you "forgot" to add them in the war, but I thought they were part of Smart, and partly the reason this war started?

Oh so you do recognise Smart? as part of Smart! o_O
Thats interesting :rolleyes:

Don't recognise them as an ally before the war but when war has started and literally half your tribes conquers have been Smart? all of a sudden all ya'll advertising the fact we have a second tribe :p

I mean I don't blame you, but we do have to appreciate the hilarity of it right? ;)

DeletedUser119150

Lol, what's wrong with you? Inactive or Academy doesn't matter, that's your problem, not ours. We didn't recruit them to your cosy family eh? :confused:
why do you have to criticize every little post even the post with stats :):rolleyes::(;)

DeletedUser121096

Meanwhile...

giphy.gif

Giving us a good fight though Vodka! Enjoying myself, better than our war with YES atleast! :rolleyes:
Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

About time that Eastwood stopped getting internals and do some real nobling!

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Meanwhile...

giphy.gif

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

LOL so wait sam the braggart bragged too early then got destroyed?

Thank you smart :D

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Following our op these are the stats

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Koumadokits

Total conquers:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 52
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 5
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 366,245
Side 2: 279,945
Difference: 86,300

chart

Side 1: 116,588
Side 2: 38,870
Difference: 77,718

chart

DeletedUser121006

Meanwhile...

giphy.gif

[/SPOILER]

Sad fact is that I was abroad for real life issues and by the time I came back my account was destroyed by my co's. Believe it or not, that's the sad fact.

Your members are taking my villages and I am literally recapping for fun. Curses sent a train with failed antisnipes but my account was sort on defs, but I still sniped inside that 100ms gap he failed to cover, just to show you guys who has the upper hand. Maybe that fight was over before I even took part in it, but the war is not over. And neither am I.

DeletedUser121096

Sad fact is that I was abroad for real life issues and by the time I came back my account was destroyed by my co's. Believe it or not, that's the sad fact.

Your members are taking my villages and I am literally recapping for fun. Curses sent a train with failed antisnipes but my account was sort on defs, but I still sniped inside that 100ms gap he failed to cover, just to show you guys who has the upper hand. Maybe that fight was over before I even took part in it, but the war is not over. And neither am I.

That's sort of your fault for letting bad players co on your account no offense. And I'm sorry you sniped what? Lol. I can just post the reports. I knew you had no defense to stack, so you'd attempt at sniping. I just trusted my gut and decided to put the first noble before the nuke since village was already cleared.. Regardless of anything you lost several villages, maybe because you're sniping with 50 spears and 26 HC :D. Odd you compliment our timing in private. Also what recaps? :p 1 for the 6 you lost?

Attachments

• recaps.png
    recaps.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121006

That's sort of your fault for letting bad players co on your account no offense. And I'm sorry you sniped what? Lol. I can just post the reports. I knew you had no defense to stack, so you'd attempt at sniping. I just trusted my gut and decided to put the first noble before the nuke since village was already cleared.. Regardless of anything you lost several villages, maybe because you're sniping with 50 spears and 26 HC :D. Odd you compliment our timing in private. Also what recaps? :p 1 for the 6 you lost?

I sniped between 2nd-3rd noble you just had a split nuke. All the rest were for fun. And yeah my account was dead meat that's why we didn't even stack it. You wouldn't be able to take even a single village had I not left.

I recapped this village you pointed and then went on to kill my nuke. I am just messing around until I join another account.
IVST0XzIS0SSl5waKAYYRA.png

Nice antisniping there Lilly. And I congrated you for spliting the nuke, not for failing to antisnipe. It was smart, I can admit it. But it's obvious with your skills you wouldn't be able to take a single village from me if I was running a strong account. Yes my co's failed that but that makes you only better than them, not me.

TheBarbarian

All well and good talking big but you never showed it. An account is only as strong as the team that plays it - and publically bad mouthing how your cos have played is shameful. Glad I ain't your partner!

Karl.

DeletedUser121006

All well and good talking big but you never showed it. An account is only as strong as the team that plays it - and publically bad mouthing how your cos have played is shameful. Glad I ain't your partner!

Karl.

Show it with 0 nukes? Funny guy.

And yeah my co admited mistake and instantly left the account on his own. I actually got abandoned twice while I was 1000km away from home. This is what is shameful.

TheBarbarian

Oh boohoo.. go cry to your momma sweetie. Find another account - but I'm in no doubt that Smart will rim you again.

Karl.

DeletedUser121096

I sniped between 2nd-3rd noble you just had a split nuke. All the rest were for fun. And yeah my account was dead meat that's why we didn't even stack it. You wouldn't be able to take even a single village had I not left.

I recapped this village you pointed and then went on to kill my nuke. I am just messing around until I join another account.
IVST0XzIS0SSl5waKAYYRA.png

Nice antisniping there Lilly. And I congrated you for spliting the nuke, not for failing to antisnipe. It was smart, I can admit it. But it's obvious with your skills you wouldn't be able to take a single village from me if I was running a strong account. Yes my co's failed that but that makes you only better than them, not me.

I mean it should've been an easy snipe. But I mean after seeing things like this
, upload_2017-8-19_14-51-38.png
no wonder you sent such a small snipe lol.

Also, as everyone knows you can't land every attack, but I'm sure your game record is impeccable. No missed snipes or anti-snipes eh? Good thing 3 nobles would've lived regardless and still would've capped even if you successfully sniped one.

But I've also always been a defensive player, nevertheless.
Show it with 0 nukes? Funny guy.

And yeah my co admited mistake and instantly left the account on his own. I actually got abandoned twice while I was 1000km away from home. This is what is shameful.

Also, you chose your co's soooo.

DeletedUser121006

Did you see any village stacked? Did you see a single attempt to defend? I am just chilling in the account. You are the one with the big mouth tho

DeletedUser121096

Did you see any village stacked? Did you see a single attempt to defend? I am just chilling in the account. You are the one with the big mouth tho

You just dont make yourself look respectable by bad talking someone for taking care of your inability to cover your part of the account. And if he's your only co then you should have at least some understanding on his behalf. He has to cover the account pretty much 24/7 on his own.