Smoke officially Hugs EGO. . .

hogarth01

W2 people hello! :icon_biggrin:

ego is losing a lot of villages to zips

DeletedUser

Not sure if Shadowknight is part of the ZIPs leadership team, but long story short he told us that he was actually doing us a favor by removing Tag from Ego in order to help us take down Ego faster

180 vills along our border being untouchable doesnt really help us....so we continued on being he is a runner (even though this world doesnt seem to understand what runners are lol)

Also, why is that ZIP's wants Ego to get eradicated from the face of the world? I thought the relationship was tight.....but from the few conversations ive had with the Zippers....they all want Ego to go away.

Such interesting times

but we press on...weve made our demands to Shadow. Weve stuck by those demands. Hes chosen to ignore. So be it

We share a bed on tuesdays and every other friday, but i guess it all matters about who you talk to.. PEND didn't like being an academy for a while so they hit tag's little tribe of slaves as part of their teenage rebellious phase, so I'd imagine if you talked to them they might not like us all that much... but I personally haven't seen anything that makes me thinks ZIPS is out to get me...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SMOKE
Side 2:
Tribes: EGO

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,356
Side 2: 353
Difference: 1,003

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

you guys have been real fun on evo's account lol, just counted and i've killed over 110 nobles in the last 6 days :lol:

DeletedUser

you guys have been real fun on evo's account lol, just counted and i've killed over 110 nobles in the last 6 days :lol:

oh yeah so you have been sitting Ego for 6 days now ay.. thats 1/10 of the time your allowed.

I am sorry but the name of this thread is Smoke officially Hugs EGO. . .

Just wanting to clarify... this forum thread name contradicts itself.

beyond that I have further observations worthy of note interest.

njc1 : your tribe is being consumed by Smoke at a rate that should be more of a concern to you, rather then how many nobles you killed on an account You have to sit. From were I am standing, your only interested in defending a front were you know that as soon as you have to sleep, its going to lose out and in the end your just wasting your time, and your tribes.

I have noticed that on your own personal account also. and I have taken notes that have spilled out into my own hard drive as the notebook is filled.

I did not have to read much of the forum to know now, that you present yourself in these forums, only to delude yourself and any of your tribe mates active enough to bother to read that, your not only doomed, but the delay in your tribes demise lies only before the meat shields that you so cunningly deceived with your tongue that they deserve to perish.

Let it be known that any time you invest in world 66 will now be of null result. you will not win PP. you will not get Props.

You must, and you will perish

DeletedUser

lol, "should be more of a concern to you"... it really isn't

I have noticed that on your own personal account also. and I have taken notes that have spilled out into my own hard drive as the notebook is filled.

what's the point of taking notes if you never do anything?

You must, and you will perish
Unfortunately, this is a long way off.

edit:
I did not have to read much of the forum to know now, that you present yourself in these forums, only to delude yourself and any of your tribe mates active enough to bother to read that, your not only doomed, but the delay in your tribes demise lies only before the meat shields that you so cunningly deceived with your tongue that they deserve to perish.

(that's a run-on sentence)

I never talked to them, that's not what i'm on this world for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So your here to defend the players in your own ranks, because they make costly mistakes, ok I am good with that.

I did notice that you have left out points were you have no answer. Clever. But will not win you any wars any time soon I am afraid, I will leave you with your account sitting now, good day.

nowitsover

Too much incoherent bs to bother quoting all..

Let it be known that any time you invest in world 66 will now be of null result. you will not win PP. you will not get Props.
500 PPs? Props from..you?

You must and you will perish

well, that kinda deserves a..
Watch-out,-we-got-a-badass-over-here.png

DeletedUser

Too much incoherent bs to bother quoting all..

500 PPs? Props from..you?

well, that kinda deserves a..
Watch-out,-we-got-a-badass-over-here.png

Your retort is very amusing, it made me laugh. your retort is suppose to make me mad, not the opposite lol.

The picture is very amusing, i get it, because you think I am a bad ass, and you are being sarcastic.

People usually become sarcastic when they are at the stage were they do not care, but are before the stage were they are worried, I will assume now that you are from Ego, if your not, you are someone from another tribe, but are (secretly) rooting for Ego.

Dont worry i dont care either way, but it was nice to make your acquaintance :D

Please keep these snappy and sharp witted retorts coming at my every post , I enjoy it, and lets face it, its better then njc1 telling how good Ego is (not)

DeletedUser

I did notice that you have left out points were you have no answer. Clever. But will not win you any wars any time soon I am afraid, I will leave you with your account sitting now, good day.

Well, the first half of your post was inane rambling so i didn't think it warranted a response. I answered the rest.

DeletedUser

Ok Fraser, you have proven you just started posting in a thread without reading even the first damn post. The title of the thread is indeed Smoke Official Hugs Ego... (ellipsis implies that the thought is unfinished, so one either has to fill in the blank or rather read Mies' [the creator of the thread] first response)

First thing in the first post is: ... No more.

So because no one ever separates ideas for emphasis, it's absurd to think one could be saying Smoke officially hugs Ego no more. Mies just randomly puts no more as the very first thing he says, because he typically speaks out of his arse, etc.

Also, and note I am no friend of njc's or Ego, but njc will probably be remembered longer than you care to admit or believe. Some of the players from the losing tribe are remembered more than the winners (not to say Ego is winners or losers haha). Shocker, yes. At the very least njc will be remembered as the most annoying forum troll who feels inclined to post at everyone's posts, regardless whether it do or does not pertain to him. But I feel he will be remembered as an exceptional defender and a persistent player. At least, I give him props for that. But of course, I am a nobody so yeah....

Also, I don't exactly understand your logic. njc is defending, quite effectively from the sounds of it, on a sat account. But you say that eventually the front will lose so he is wasting his time. So you mean that njc, and more importantly Ego whose circumstance is "concerning", should not fight their fronts? You are in essence telling us that they should not.... well partake in a war? But as always, there is a time when you should cut your losses, but that time has not come yet.

And as to what you said in re to nowitsover satirical comments, I am a guy who is naturally sarcastic all the time. I rarely worry cuz after all YOLO. Those who know me know me as sarcastic, sometimes a jerk. So if any of the above is sarcastic, well deal with it. As to njc's tone, don't mind it. He's naturally annoying. It's why we all like him (better than you). :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

At the very least njc will be remembered as the most annoying forum troll who feels inclined to post at everyone's posts, regardless whether it do or does not pertain to him.

all my dreams...

Also, I don't exactly understand your logic. njc is defending, quite effectively from the sounds of it, on a sat account. But you say that eventually the front will lose so he is wasting his time. So you mean that njc, and more importantly Ego whose circumstance is "concerning", should not fight their fronts? You are in essence telling us that they should not.... well partake in a war? But as always, there is a time when you should cut your losses, but that time has not come yet.

Maybe he thinks it will make me quit defending so they can have an easier time of it :lol:

As to njc's tone, don't mind it. He's naturally annoying. It's why we all like him (better than you). :icon_biggrin:

I like me too!

DeletedUser105025

But I feel he will be remembered as an exceptional defender

Self proclaimed stacker, self stacked or otherwise it takes no skill whatsoever. So from that point of view, mediocre defender at best.

DeletedUser

ah, it's more about the efficient rotation of defense than anything else... I could snipe, but it's unnecessary.

DeletedUser

Self proclaimed stacker, self stacked or otherwise it takes no skill whatsoever. So from that point of view, mediocre defender at best.

I'm offended. That my only method of defense.

no, really. its true.

DeletedUser

How short-sighted you are. Stacking is regrettably looked down upon now though it is very effective if done properly (which njc does btw-I've seen from personal experience k?). Nothing like killing several of your enemy's nukes and nobles while losing no more than a full D.

So those who say it takes no skill whatsoever and those who use it are "mediocre at best" are those who are not doing it right, either out of laziness, boredom, or just frankly don't understand TW basics no longer but insist sniping is a basic one must know.

Further, those who have a wide range of strategies at their disposal are better prepared and more flexible given the circumstances. I would rather do partial pre-stacks and then use local mobile D to E-stack it and kill a bunch of stuff, but when I have to snipe, I have to snipe. Besides, it doesn't really matter so long as the job gets done, no?

DeletedUser105025

How short-sighted you are. Stacking is regrettably looked down upon now though it is very effective if done properly (which njc does btw-I've seen from personal experience k?). Nothing like killing several of your enemy's nukes and nobles while losing no more than a full D.

So those who say it takes no skill whatsoever and those who use it are "mediocre at best" are those who are not doing it right, either out of laziness, boredom, or just frankly don't understand TW basics no longer but insist sniping is a basic one must know.

Further, those who have a wide range of strategies at their disposal are better prepared and more flexible given the circumstances. I would rather do partial pre-stacks and then use local mobile D to E-stack it and kill a bunch of stuff, but when I have to snipe, I have to snipe. Besides, it doesn't really matter so long as the job gets done, no?

If you are calling me short-sighted, because you think stacking takes skill. Then this reply is wasted on you.

Stacking isnt looked down apon. If you can stack, then most of the time you will, but its not necessarily the smartest thing to do. In njc's case, they move stacks around because smoke have such terribly timed attacks, it allows for them to do so. So, njc might think this is the smartest thing to do. If njc was only using their own troops, then i would be led to assume, smoke were hardly attacking them, or njc wasn't just using his own troops. Maybe even that njc was sniping once in a while. Those with a brain would know why.

Having stacks sit there, untouched, for weeks, is ridiculous and a waste of troops. Its always wiser to keep most of your troops mobile, and snipe more often than when you 'have to'.

I was correcting your mistake, and for every mistake you make in the future i will do the same. I cant have you thinking that stacking is the best method of defense, because you'd be wrong. We need to war someone on this world who can defend more effectively than stacking. Snipings also more fun, and if you don't enjoy playing the game, and instead only want to post soured comments on the games forums, continue as you are.