Smoke Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser83995

Well after recent events that has taken place with a couple members of Dsy4. I no longer have respect for the leadership of Dsy4 and wait for the day the tribe crumbles. I gave away my account with two rules set and they where not followed. Now the account is "not mine" because I "abandoned it" even though I am the one who created the account and played solo till about 300,000 points. They have now changed the email, password, and username.

Screen_Shot_2014_01_19_at_1_40_21_PM.png

With this recent act I no longer have respect for the players and suggest anyone who has an account that they plan to use again in the future to simply set it for delete and do not give it away in hopes you will be able to play it again.

Clueless.

Well after recent events that has taken place with a couple members of Dsy4. I no longer have respect for the leadership of Dsy4 and wait for the day the tribe crumbles. I gave away my account with two rules set and they where not followed. Now the account is "not mine" because I "abandoned it" even though I am the one who created the account and played solo till about 300,000 points. They have now changed the email, password, and username.

Screen_Shot_2014_01_19_at_1_40_21_PM.png

With this recent act I no longer have respect for the players and suggest anyone who has an account that they plan to use again in the future to simply set it for delete and do not give it away in hopes you will be able to play it again.

Here's my two conditions;

1) Delete your account or accept the fact things you don't want to happen, will

2) Don't get butthurt when those things happen

DeletedUser83995

Here's my two conditions;

1) Delete your account or accept the fact things you don't want to happen, will

2) Don't get butthurt when those things happen

When your in a tribe full of friends that you trust your first though is not to delete your account, your first though is to do whats best for the tribe not yourself. What was best for the tribe was for me to let someone play my account.

I trusted them enough to understand it was still MY account.

Michael Wittman

When your in a tribe full of friends that you trust your first though is not to delete your account, your first though is to do whats best for the tribe not yourself. What was best for the tribe was for me to let someone play my account.

I trusted them enough to understand it was still MY account.

something doesnt add up. if you are loyal to DSY4 and it seems you are here with time to play. why would they not just let you back onto the account?

DeletedUser83995

something doesnt add up. if you are loyal to DSY4 and it seems you are here with time to play. why would they not just let you back onto the account?

Long story short, I quit in the first place largely because of leadership change. I joined to play with two good friends from W62 who were leading the tribe. They had quit due to player largely involved in this issue also (ironically)

I have no interest in coming back to W70 but had interest in keeping my account for future worlds which is no longer possible.

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol seems like dsy4 isnt as nice as they claim eh ?

scientist could have deleted the accnt instead he chose to have it stick in dsy4 itself, the least dsy4 could have done is not back stab him

DeletedUser

What's the name of this account, if that's not a secret or something? I'm just curious.

DeletedUser112106

Zich Wissenschaftler was the original name of the account, Normy. is the current name of the account. The account has good amount of flags: 6 dark blue, 28 green, 49 yellow and 104 red.

DeletedUser112106

When you asked me what it is about you,
I couldn't tell you why.
It has taken me till now to discover,
Why you make me feel so high.

It took a glance from you,
Hypnotic are your eyes.
Now I don’t want to be without you,
Feel like you could tell me no lies.

One soft smooth touch,
Then your voice in my ear.
I am powerless against your spells,
Don’t say things you think I want to hear.

I tried to resist it,
Pushed you away.
I am spoken for,
And feel I have to stay.

Trapped when you hold me,
Tight in your arms.
Kiss my lips gently now
Use all of those charms.

From that first smile,
Which seduced my soul.
All this passion is now,
Out of my control.

I will savor every taste of you;
Love to bite your lips.
I lust to grind on you,
Quick moving of my hips.

You take me to places,
I am sure I have never been.
All you have to do,
Is move your hungry hands over my skin.

While memories of our time,
Drifting through my mind.
Brings out things in me,
I didn’t think I’d find.

Is this inspiration in my heart,
Why we are put here to live?
Or is it only the temptation from your voodoo,
Forcing me to give?

If this were not meant to be,
Could you please tell me why?
The thought of you not in my world,
Makes me want to cry.

They say opposites attract,
Speaking of our signs.
The Venus moon is upon us now,
Taurus sure to fall for Scorpios lines.

Read again carefully,
For these are tender words you shouldn’t miss.
I have opened up to you here,
Then sealed it with a kiss.

DeletedUser112272

gangbang stat:

Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, Infect, TT, VIKING, PanDa!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,193
Side 2: 4,781
Difference: 3,588

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 242
Side 2: 277
Difference: 35

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 7,917,365
Side 2: 35,724,736
Difference: 27,807,371

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,139,689
Side 2: 2,416,547
Difference: 276,858

chart

Repinski

^ You forgot BOZS (they have more branches but they don't really mater much) but that doesn't matter at the end of the day. You made your point.

I'd just like to point out they have VERY high standards when it comes to recruitment. Duke of DSy4 or not, block an op and you're worth inviting apparently.

6wqgP.png

​It would appear since we have points someone was going to get the ax to make room for us. How charming. :icon_redface:

6wqBB.png

Couldn't have done it without the support of the other nubs here at DSy4. You going to make room for all of them also Smoke?

Last edited:

DeletedUser112106

Side 1:
Tribes: Smoke
Side 2:

Side 1: 155
Side 2: 49
Difference: 106

chart

Side 1: 1,342,666
Side 2: 433,726
Difference: 908,940

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 25
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 374,473
Side 2: 205,460
Difference: 169,013

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: PanDa!
Side 2:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 63
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 565,299
Side 2: 592,815
Difference: 27,516

chart
Side 1:
Tribes: TT
Side 2:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Couldn't have done it without the support of the other nubs here at DSy4. You going to make room for all of them also Smoke?
I was wondering , but not saying it's going to happen , say If Smoke did take in some DSy4 players would that be considered the '' Spoils of War '' ?

Apparently you have lost some of yours in Baby Jesus , Thorean , Phaelin ; well speaking of Phaelin I realize he still has like 40 villas but it's because he nobled like 50-3K barbs when we took like 50 of his villas and I see it happening on all sides of the world , why do players do that ? I think TW needs to come out with some kind of rule of how many Barbs a player can noble in such and such amount of time . And for the record if you think I'm going to waste my nobles nobling these 3k villas Phaelin has nobled my answer is no , I'm going to cat the headquarter then the farm and treat them like i do any of my farms .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was wondering , but not saying it's going to happen , say If Smoke did take in some DSy4 players would that be considered the '' Spoils of War '' ?

Apparently you have lost some of yours in Baby Jesus , Thorean , Phaelin ; well speaking of Phaelin I realize he still has like 40 villas but it's because he nobled like 50-3K barbs when we took like 50 of his villas and I see it happening on all sides of the world , why do players do that ? I think TW needs to come out with some kind of rule of how many Barbs a player can noble in such and such amount of time . And for the record if you think I'm going to waste my nobles nobling these 3k villas Phaelin has nobled my answer is no , I'm going to cat the headquarter then the farm and treat them like i do any of my farms .

So you are perfectly fine with Smoke kicking members just to make room for DSy4 members? Thats shallow, mate. All you care about is proving DSy4 wrong, rather than your tribe-mates.

As for the nobling barbs, why the hell should there be a rule on it? You want to ban half the things that make this game. Changing tribes is fair game, especially if you are in a tribe full of people you dont like, or are full of noobs that are mass recruiting. And barb nobling... you have 29 barbs nobled in total. I think that makes my point solidly enough.

So stop trying to change the game just because it is being used against you.

mattcurr

I just have one thing. I know how much DSY love running around saying look at my poor diplomatic moves that pissed off the world, and we have no allies no-one is supporting us bla bla bla. But its a very small world, tw is a very old game. Everyone knows everyone. Do you honestly think people don't know about you and LGN? Like real talk, I get the attempts to blow up your image; its awesome what ever, but you really think anyone is buying it?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Libros , Libros ,

When you glimpse at something you should read the fine print before jumping to conclusions or are you just trying to make things seem different then they really are . Re - read my above statement :

Status
Not open for further replies.