Smoke Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Such is the shining achievement of those who struggle against a tribe they have spent the start of the year trying to talk down, trying to belittle DSY4 and it's members;
Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, Infect, PanDa!, VIKING, BB, BOZS

Timeframe: 03/01/2014 00:00:01 to 26/01/2014 03:52:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 234
Side 2: 346
Difference: 112

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,028,429
Side 2: 3,041,169
Difference: 1,012,740

chart

tumblr_llxt28U9Mz1qbvq2w.gif

mrpointhore

why are you adding Infect in those stats? They aren't working with any of those other tribes, they should be shown separate, or not at all.

DeletedUser

why are you adding Infect in those stats? They aren't working with any of those other tribes, they should be shown separate, or not at all.

Allied to smoke and came to their rescue. Rank 1 stacked by rank 3 and aided by the rank 2, as well as all their little slave tribes.

mrpointhore

Smoke and Infect have no relations, no alliance, no nap, no nothing.

mattcurr

Allied to smoke and came to their rescue. Rank 1 stacked by rank 3 and aided by the rank 2, as well as all their little slave tribes.
Or the rank 4 thought they were in a position of power against the rank 2 tribe when one of our three dukes accounts was stolen, and when they were told that while I respected their area our utmost importance was rimming said account and we would allow them to take villages from the account but would not wait on them they instead canceled our non aggression pact and anything after that is well just standard expansion? Say what you will but DSY4 could have easily just taken on Panda or smoke, but they were too stupid to understand diplomacy. And they threatened the rank 2 tribe with war when we had a moment of need. So when that moment was over we showed them how we take idol threats.

DeletedUser

Or the rank 4 thought they were in a position of power against the rank 2 tribe when one of our three dukes accounts was stolen, and when they were told that while I respected their area our utmost importance was rimming said account and we would allow them to take villages from the account but would not wait on them they instead canceled our non aggression pact and anything after that is well just standard expansion? Say what you will but DSY4 could have easily just taken on Panda or smoke, but they were too stupid to understand diplomacy. And they threatened the rank 2 tribe with war when we had a moment of need. So when that moment was over we showed them how we take idol threats.

That is just...so beautiful...and you are allied to Smoke still?

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
infect and smoke has a nap which is expiring in about 2 weeks as far as we know

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And they threatened the rank 2 tribe with war when we had a moment of need. So when that moment was over we showed them how we take idol threats.

we never threatened you. One of the nap term was anything in k40's was our and k50's were you yours. Nme was tribe less at that time and infect was nobling him.Since you dont respect the nap terms what was the point to stick to the nap? So we dropped the nap. Again dropping the nap does not mean we will war you.

DeletedUser

Such is the shining achievement of those who struggle against a tribe they have spent the start of the year trying to talk down, trying to belittle DSY4 and it's members;
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, Infect, PanDa!, VIKING, BB, BOZS

Timeframe: 03/01/2014 00:00:01 to 26/01/2014 03:52:42

Side 1: 234
Side 2: 346
Difference: 112

chart

Side 1: 2,028,429
Side 2: 3,041,169
Difference: 1,012,740

chart

tumblr_llxt28U9Mz1qbvq2w.gif

So, Dsy4 is trying and typing so much to prove they are the doing good in w70 and also talking about alliances that is not known to the tribe members itself. Very sadly , posting report info in the externals, I admit you guys are doing great and you are the best. The above image suits you well. Dsy4 is gonna win this world single handedly as they say or with an alliance of LGN that they never accept. Am not joking. There are lot more barbs in k35 for them to noble and strengthen the tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

we never threatened you. One of the nap term was anything in k40's was our and k50's were you yours. Nme was tribe less at that time and infect was nobling him.Since you dont respect the nap terms what was the point to stick to the nap? So we dropped the nap. Again dropping the nap does not mean we will war you.

Like I said DSY4 doesn't really understand diplomacy. An account in our tribe from its inception was hacked. Villages in those K's we already owned we were taking back, we made no demands that you leave the villages alone. Merely that you allow us to rim him. To most sane people this is a reasonable request in an extreme and one time event. Diplomacy isn't about being hardnosed and only getting what you want. You thought you had an opportunity to carve out some villages that we had worked for and were going to go to the letter of the law with our nap. When anyone with any sense would understand that an account stolen, and being attacked does not fall into the same territory as purposely expanding into the K's that we agreed not to.

You said something ominous like oh if you take those villages bla bla bla. Not you specifically I think it was rep or Andy. Following which you canceled the nap and mailed our tribe as though they would side with you and oust their dukes. Again you as in the plural of your tribe. You brought this upon yourself. Why would anyone want to deal with people who act as obnoxiously as your diplomats do. Shaming smoke on here with private discussions? You have one possible ally to help you in the war of size TT and you all come on here and bash them too. And sure some people are like that in the forums what ever, but you all take the same attitude when you speak diplomatically. You're not civil. And at the end of the day if you piss enough people off they will attack you. Which is cool, I've purposefully done it in past worlds, but I was never so disillusioned to just run around saying oh look at me Im such a poor soul, I was a dick to people and they attacked.

also thanks for letting me know about the nap I apparently agreed to with smoke. It ends in two weeks? Wow good I nearly missed the entire things. Thank god someone told me about my nap.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112106

Side 1:
Tribes: Smoke
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 52
Difference: 123

chart

Side 1: 1,529,417
Side 2: 459,978
Difference: 1,069,439

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 27
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 629,677
Side 2: 211,477
Difference: 418,200

chart

DeletedUser

So, Dsy4 is trying and typing so much to prove they are the doing good in w70 and also talking about alliances that is not known to the tribe members itself. Very sadly , posting report info in the externals, I admit you guys are doing great and you are the best. The above image suits you well. Dsy4 is gonna win this world single handedly as they say or with an alliance of LGN that they never accept. Am not joking. There are lot more barbs in k35 for them to noble and strengthen the tribe.
I'm not in DSY4

DeletedUser113861

This is all very confusing to me. Its...
DSy4 and LGN vs SMOKE, TT and INFECT

But smoke and infect are having having a few issues with eachother?

Sleepy-Dwarf

This is all very confusing to me. Its...
DSy4 and LGN vs SMOKE, TT and INFECT

But smoke and infect are having having a few issues with eachother?​

Let me break it down for you quickly:

Smoke vs DSy
Infect vs DSy
PanDa! vs Dsy
LGN doing nothing
TT doing nothing

From what stats I see it seems all tribes are demolishing DSy in conquers. They keep adding in peoples bashers into the stats to not make them seem as bad.

At the minute from Smokes point of view we stand 175 - 52 against DSy...you add in peoples bashers (who have no skill) and it probably comes to around 175 - 100ish.

Infect and Smoke have no relations what so ever. We never have.

Dwarf

DeletedUser

Let me break it down for you quickly:

Smoke vs DSy
Infect vs DSy
PanDa! vs Dsy
LGN doing nothing
TT doing nothing

From what stats I see it seems all tribes are demolishing DSy in conquers. They keep adding in peoples bashers into the stats to not make them seem as bad.

At the minute from Smokes point of view we stand 175 - 52 against DSy...you add in peoples bashers (who have no skill) and it probably comes to around 175 - 100ish.

Infect and Smoke have no relations what so ever. We never have.

Dwarf

Basher tribes get added in because basher tribes are being used. Viking and Bozs and BB all being controlled by Smoke and used against DSY4.

TT are allied to both Smoke and Infect, and so it is probably assumed that it MUST be a trinity. It is, at the least, an implied alliance or it doesn't work. TT are supporting Smoke. They can make a fuss about it all they want, but it's not exactly a secret to the players of W70.
Panda is also allied to Smoke.

-LGN- and DSY4 have a NAP (possibly an alliance) this has a great impact on the war because it grants DSY4 a place to put its back against the wall. -LGN- are a very important tribe.

As for your bashers not having skill, that's an issue I guess they have, because the longer you spend on this forum putting them down, the longer they have to see what the parent tribe thinks of them, you know, all those players in VIKING with nowhere to go. Unfortunately, basher tribes always have little vision, little ambition, little foresight because whether DSY4 lose or not, they will be destroyed sooner or later. Smoke will turn on them because there are too many bodies for a one tribe win.

Smoke have too many allies for any of them to last.

DeletedUser113718

To be honest Matt, under Foc, Googly and Hybrid we never had these issues. They knew how to handle diplomacy and under them they ensured we never came across as arrogant or selfish. It's a shame they were unable to continue leading us...as you can see our current leadership should have followed their style instead of being, well, them...

DeletedUser

To be honest Matt, under Foc, Googly and Hybrid we never had these issues. They knew how to handle diplomacy and under them they ensured we never came across as arrogant or selfish. It's a shame they were unable to continue leading us...

I do 100% agree with this but I am unwilling to discuss internal Tribe stuff openly on Externals. I would say however, that despite all the trials & tribulations, the majority DSy4 membership are conducting ourselves with fortitude as best we can under current circumstances. :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.