Smoke Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Disclaimer:I am adding all accounts that have left after the declaration, plus i am adding the family tribes that i am understood to be after all the reading.

DSy4 VS Smoke F.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Players: Estok84, STEFOS, Gods of TW
Side 2:
Tribes: Smoke, BB, VIKING, BOZS
Players: Arioch44, Lord Thunder2013, SportVision, TRDescard

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 200
Side 2: 256
Difference: 56

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,661,184
Side 2: 2,188,491
Difference: 527,307

chart

[/spoil]

DSy4 VS PanDa!
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PanDa!
Players: rossemichelle, MMx2, drysdale1990, TRDescard, ibarber, adeoye

Timeframe: 10/12/2013 01:09:38 to 28/01/2014 20:25:23

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 103
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 873,871
Side 2: 951,363
Difference: 77,492

chart
[/spoil]

DSy4 VS Infect
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Infect

Timeframe: 10/12/2013 01:09:38 to 28/01/2014 20:25:23

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 91
Difference: 59

chart

Side 1: 251,678
Side 2: 765,336
Difference: 513,658

chart
[/spoil]

Based on the stats DSy4 is losing on all fronts. I wonder when they are going to pick it up or if they are just going to do skirmishes and keep losing on all fronts? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser112272

definitely dsy4 will keep on losing.5 of the top 10 tribes is fighting against them.But scores like 200-256 and 93-104 against Smoke and Panda! shows how bad smoke and panda really are. They have the luxury to attack a tribe which is being attack in all the fronts but still their lead is not as someone will expect against a tribe being gangbanged. More interestingly smoke+ infect+panda (active attackers on dsy4) have around 11k villages against 3k of dsy4.So lead should have been atleast in 5:1 ratio.

Lack of skill from Panda and Smoke is amusing to say the least:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

definitely dsy4 will keep on losing.5 of the top 10 tribes is fighting against them.But scores like 200-256 and 93-104 against Smoke and Panda! shows how bad smoke and panda really are. They have the luxury to attack a tribe which is being attack in all the fronts but still their lead is not as someone will expect against a tribe being gangbanged. More interestingly smoke+ infect+panda (active attackers on dsy4) have around 11k villages against 3k of dsy4.So lead should have been atleast in 5:1 ratio.

Lack of skill from Panda and Smoke is amusing to say the least:icon_rolleyes:

I can't be too sure if it is a lack of skill or just a lack of coordination. But it should definitely be more of a difference than what they are.

DeletedUser83995

I think its nether, I think its pretty simple... The front with Smoke and Panda has the best Dsy4 players on it. The infect front is not that strong for Dsy4. Therefor the stats are bound to be the way they are.

Not saying Smoke or Panda are any good, but if the players on the fronts were switched and infect attacked the smoke/panda front of Dsy4. I bet the war stats between Dsy4 and infect would be much closer and the war stats between Dsy4 and smoke/panda would be much larger.

DeletedUser

I think its nether, I think its pretty simple... The front with Smoke and Panda has the best Dsy4 players on it. The infect front is not that strong for Dsy4. Therefor the stats are bound to be the way they are.

Not saying Smoke or Panda are any good, but if the players on the fronts were switched and infect attacked the smoke/panda front of Dsy4. I bet the war stats between Dsy4 and infect would be much closer and the war stats between Dsy4 and smoke/panda would be much larger.

Yes you are obviously right, us on the Infect front are inferior players and should just empty our villages and leave now. Dick!

World of Clues

DeletedUser108039

BRING BACK THE GOOGLES HE CAN WORK WONDERS! lol

mrpointhore

You shouldn't be allowed to talk trash unless you actually cap some vils. You are sure showing them!

Side 1:

Players: Don Funk
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Don Funk

Yeah I dont care much for the nubheads on the eastern front..
I have however killed a few of their troops.. Just for fun :p

mrpointhore

What's the point of being a rank 1 account if you can't help your tribe mates in a big war? Lol.

Don Funk

I help everyone .. all they gotta do is ask and BOOM Nukes are flying towards the eastern front.
Unfortunately, the boys are doing pretty well, so it doesn't happen too often they ask for help :icon_sad:
I may end up having to send Nukes all over your territory, in order to catch up on the ODA ladder...
Ohh .. no Im there in the top 10 .. guess Im not that far behind :lol:

mrpointhore

Well, no, I'm not in DSy4.

And last time I checked, this was an external forum, so if you didn't want to get called out, perhaps you shouldn't have posted in the first place?

I'm indifferent to both Smoke and DSy4, I just call out the stupid posts as I see them.

Don Funk

Yeah well .. if you had done your homework, you would have noticed that I located on the other side of the tribe.
and guess what .. I dont eat barbies just to get a posibility to produce a few nobles.
Its a strategy thing.. you wouldn't know it, but hey, nice try :lol:

mrpointhore

Lol. Members from the Infect tribe, far less then your size, have traveled over 100 hours at noble speed to move on their DSy4 front...so, what's your excuse?

Eating internals is the same thing as eating barbs, in my opinion.

Yes, I don't know strategy, again, I lol.

Don Funk

So basicly what you say is that your entire tribe has to do all they can to keep up, and we get just as long with half the number of players..
If I were you, Id quit while you still have a selfconfidence.. :icon_biggrin:

mrpointhore

Half the number of members? Your family tribe has like 90+ people. Infect has 33. Okay, add like 5 more if you want, for the 5 bashers that have helped Infect thus far.

Smoke was just barely beating DSy4 before Infect started attacking, with all those family tribe members might I add, so, you're welcome.

Last time I checked, this was tribal wars....Ya know, usually, when a tribe wars another tribe, the whole point is that everyone is involved?
Perhaps you forgot about that with all that internaling you've been doing over there.

Please, keep posting so I can continue to assist you in making yourself look like a fool.

Don Funk

Only one making a fool of himself is infact you mrpointwhore.
You claimed you are attacking with the entire tribe, and yet you are more or less only equall to what Smoke has done so far.
Yet you boys waited on attacking till you felt it was safe to enter the war.. No honour in that, so please, blow your nose and come back when you have something serious to tell...

Its just like the situation we had when we were fighting ACE....
ACE block our frontline, leaving the rest open for conquest, then all of a sudden Dsy4 stept in and eat up alot of empty villages...
Uhhhh... Ohh my what fear .. Blaaa...
You guys just tried to copycat that number... So maybe you should be quiet before you make a bigger fool of yourself mrpointwhore.

Status
Not open for further replies.