Not open for further replies.

xxxleonidasxxx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well we shall see the war stats in the coming days :D

u cant predict how it goes from the first day alone

good luck to both sides :)

darkaniken2

@Balian, you should really quit while you're behind. Not a single person in DSy4 is whining.

@Don Funk, we're not the ones who went out of our way to ignore the english-only of this world to google translate a bunch of nonsense.

And as to anyone who thinks DSy4 is surprised or caught off guard or whining in anyway, this is basically how the last several hours have gone in our skype chat:

[02/01/14 5:30:44 PM] Runesten: uhhhhhhhhhhh
[02/01/14 5:30:45 PM] Runesten: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
[02/01/14 5:30:47 PM] Runesten: yeah baby
[02/01/14 5:30:49 PM] Runesten: wooooooooooo

And then a bunch of making fun of your pitiful declaration, but I'll spare you having to read that.

For those of you who also can't/won't read, we specifically told bAd to declare, and if they didn't, we would. We'd just expected a bit more... finesse in the way of a declaration.

DeletedUser

@Balian, you should really quit while you're behind. Not a single person in DSy4 is whining.

buddy, you dsy4 guys are just talking about the past: but our wedding crashed; we dont like your rules of a merge (to pick up the best of a tribe is a merge too, but a nasty one)

[02/01/14 5:30:44 PM] Runesten: uhhhhhhhhhhh
[02/01/14 5:30:45 PM] Runesten: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
[02/01/14 5:30:47 PM] Runesten: yeah baby
[02/01/14 5:30:49 PM] Runesten: wooooooooooo

a player with heart. hope you enjoy it!

just expected a bit more... finesse in the way of a declaration.

its called tribalwars, not declarationbattle ... i give a sh*t to many words. you guys call yourself awesome, than just show it. i will have my fun anyway :swordsman:

DeletedUser

buddy, you dsy4 guys are just talking about the past: but our wedding crashed
We apologize that it takes a while for us to prepare for a war, and we've been working on resolving that issue. Was the same with the ACE declaration, we'd had it planned for almost a month before our actual launch.
Although, it's worth noting apparently it takes you equally long to prepare yourselves, seeing as you clearly were not prepared to launch anything when you declared.

a player with heart. hope you enjoy it!
Wasn't just him. I'm happy to see my incoming counter go over 100 for the first time in a very very long while. I was starting to get concerned my preparations for mass incomings were overkill.

i will have my fun anyway :swordsman:
From the backline? No wonder you declared the war. You don't have to fight in it.

DeletedUser

We apologize that it takes a while for us to prepare for a war, and we've been working on resolving that issue. Was the same with the ACE declaration, we'd had it planned for almost a month before our actual launch.

Although, it's worth noting apparently it takes you equally long to prepare yourselves, seeing as you clearly were not prepared to launch anything when you declared.

As I said earlier: I would have prefered a Blitzkrieg ;)

Wasn't just him. I'm happy to see my incoming counter go over 100 for the first time in a very very long while. I was starting to get concerned my preparations for mass incomings were overkill.

Maybe you have less frontvillas?! Add all fakes together and you will have your answer, how much we sent in total...

From the backline? No wonder you declared the war. You don't have to fight in it.

In RL I am a red hooded 7 year old girl, who hides from the bad Wolf ;) Seriously, if i would have been on the Dsy4 frontline, i would have started much earlier, believe me or not: idc :icon_cool:

Anyway, if you bring, what you call yourself, i will be frontline soon, or?

Best luck Wolf, I respect you guys much and wont be arrogant at all:
just wanna have some fun ...

DeletedUser

I must admit, I am looking forward to watching this. Don't really care who started what, about time the big 4 started the war for the world. So far the big 4 have just been quiet (apart from Infect picking smaller tribes), now we get a real show :)

Best of luck to both tribes :)

PS - over 100 incomings 'at last'? I have that almost daily from Infect :p

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So I hear DSy4 is still asking my fellow tribemates to join them , how many more will you ask and have them turn on me ? Hopefully they will stay with me or end up like Baby Jesus . Now that Baby Jesus is gone and kicked from your tribe 2 weeks after you brought him to his slaughter I prepare for the next .

DeletedUser

PS - over 100 incomings 'at last'? I have that almost daily from Infect :p

Exactly why I was happy to see it. Other people always get all the fun cause I'm half backline :icon_sad:

Also, nobody cares about your whining, Balian.

DeletedUser

Also, nobody cares about your whining, Balian.

Come on buddy, its not crying, its fighting with banner ... It doesnt matter if a player like Balian is an enemy or a friend, what counts is that he is doing a great job.

I hope our frontplayers have his heart in fighting the enemy :swordsman:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

See Talin , I told you these -LGN- players are sitting behind DSy4 hugging them . And for the record I wasn't whining It's just dissapointing to make friends with players then have to take them out of the game because DSy4 recruits them .

DeletedUser

Come on buddy, its not crying, its fighting with banner ... It doesnt matter if a player like Balian is an enemy or a friend, what counts is that he is doing a great job.

I hope our frontplayers have his heart in fighting the enemy :swordsman:

I have no problem with how he's fighting. I don't recall ever saying anything about that. I do recall flaming him for whining about DSy4 in every thread on the forums, though.

DeletedUser

Do you want to know what I find funny here...actually don't answer as I don't care...

You think that alliances haven't been made in secrecy, that both sides have made contingency plans for this...I'm waiting to see who's plans are the more elaborate and who were prepared to ask those questions others weren't.

Knowing what I know from 'friends' I'd say DSy shouldn't only be looking west...

Good Luck to both sides; Remember no tears are to be shed when NAP's fall through...

DeletedUser

Do you want to know what I find funny here...actually don't answer as I don't care...

You think that alliances haven't been made in secrecy, that both sides have made contingency plans for this...I'm waiting to see who's plans are the more elaborate and who were prepared to ask those questions others weren't.

Knowing what I know from 'friends' I'd say DSy shouldn't only be looking west...

Good Luck to both sides; Remember no tears are to be shed when NAP's fall through...

Hey, making cryptic posts about things everyone should know is my job.

DeletedUser

If you know anything about our tribe you'd know that we plan very well ahead. Leadership is aware of the other areas, obviously not just the west.

DeletedUser

If you know anything about our tribe you'd know that we plan very well ahead. Leadership is aware of the other areas, obviously not just the west.

Well that's good to hear; It would have been boring to watch from my position if you didnt suspect us too.

Lets have some fun!

velibor

Will be quiet interesting, since both have presence on the forums...was getting a bit tired of the 1 sided dominance of the externals. Both sides use propaganda and we all knew this war was coming...bad knew so they tried to wrap up things with TFC and ACE(old enemies)...DSY knew so they let Bad ware themselves down with TFC a little but didn't let them finish the job (dsy didn't expect the ACE to merge so they had to act quickly before BAD got more influence with TFC players)

Status
Not open for further replies.