Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,397
Side 2: 19,334
Difference: 9,937

chart

DeletedUser

Why do we have to be side 2? And green? I hate green...Decipher have all the luck

DeletedUser

We are in lead? Poorly it means nothing... To fight DSy4 is like to walk through the hell, it needs full concentration and to play with heart ...

As long as Dsy4 has not failed in op´ing us, I wont say nothing to that - because it is up to us to show what we are able to do...Dsy4 has already shown their power in fighting old ACE :swordsman:

DeletedUser

Will be quiet interesting, since both have presence on the forums...was getting a bit tired of the 1 sided dominance of the externals. Both sides use propaganda and we all knew this war was coming...bad knew so they tried to wrap up things with TFC and ACE(old enemies)...DSY knew so they let Bad ware themselves down with TFC a little but didn't let them finish the job (dsy didn't expect the ACE to merge so they had to act quickly before BAD got more influence with TFC players)

This war would not have happened if bAd had not merged ACE. Unless, of course, bAd had plans to war us since before then, which is possible.

My PnP post may be one-sided, but that doesn't mean it's not true. Everything that was said in that PnP was accurate, to the best of my knowledge. If you have some contradictory facts to present then I'd be interested to see them.

velibor

This war would not have happened if bAd had not merged ACE. Unless, of course, bAd had plans to war us since before then, which is possible.

My PnP post may be one-sided, but that doesn't mean it's not true. Everything that was said in that PnP was accurate, to the best of my knowledge. If you have some contradictory facts to present then I'd be interested to see them.
You would have gone after Bad regardless of what they did...ACE sure wasn't making it outside of the core of the world...neighbors to the south are too strong, LGN you can take whenever you wish...but Bad was struggling with TFC and it was a perfect timing to take them on and eliminate one big player on the border...its common sense doesnt need proof.

DeletedUser

Velibor, firstly what tribe are you in on W70? And what account?

Secondly, I'd like to see you easily take out LGN. We'd strip you of all your dignity.

Thirdly, why do you have some fixation with DSy4 attacking a smaller tribe? Shouldn't you be praising them for having the balls to attack a tribe that, nearer the time of declaration, was nearly twice the size of them?

DeletedUser

See Talin , I told you these -LGN- players are sitting behind DSy4 hugging them . And for the record I wasn't whining It's just dissapointing to make friends with players then have to take them out of the game because DSy4 recruits them .

I resent that. I don't hug anyone I don't sleep with. So that's David and Will. :lol:

And how is someone laughing at you a form of hugging? I'm pretty sure I did tell you that you looked like a fool a while ago. Maybe now you'll believe me that people are laughing at you.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I resent that. I don't hug anyone I don't sleep with. So that's David and Will. :lol:

And how is someone laughing at you a form of hugging? I'm pretty sure I did tell you that you looked like a fool a while ago. Maybe now you'll believe me that people are laughing at you.

Time will tell Imperatoris Libro what your ambitions are in this world , but my gut feeling tells me I am right , but if I am wrong then yes I am a FOOL , but if I am right then what will I be . One thing I do know is I always been good at strategy games and numbers although my reading skills aren't the best I admit , but I do have a high school diploma .

DeletedUser

It seems DSy think that the merger between ACE and bAd was set up by those two tribes...It's funny because although I am a distance away I still know how those tribes merged. Do you honestly think that 2 tribes who are at war just decided to drop tools and merge without an intervention from another party!?

If you do then your dumber than we all thought and this 'war' will be over sooner than expected.

DeletedUser

You would have gone after Bad regardless of what they did...ACE sure wasn't making it outside of the core of the world...neighbors to the south are too strong, LGN you can take whenever you wish...but Bad was struggling with TFC and it was a perfect timing to take them on and eliminate one big player on the border...its common sense doesnt need proof.

I really don't understand why you feel the need to constantly make shit up.

DeletedUser

This looks like it will be a good war. We will see if DSy4 retaliates from this huge deficit that they are behind.

DeletedUser

For those statisticians out there. Dsy4 has at this point 2789 villages. Our enemies have 7,527 altogether villages. As our great leader says, "We got dis(cool)"

Is gonna be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.