Smooth Move One

DeletedUser

Guys why still argue about R4KI while matt posted this:

If you discount like 2 inactive accounts R4KI didnt really lose any villages, to pretend that the war plan worked is stupid, the only part of the war plan that worked, is the fact that it started a week before I started working two jobs, and 90 hours a week. Pap refused to do anything, simz quit, and the rest of the leadership disappeared, the leadership of R4KI failed, which was mostly me, no-one defeated us but us.

The attacks that omen sent were the worst I have seen in my 4 years in tw. I defended the default account with practically no support against an attack you planned for months with your entire tribe, and lost 3 villages. If those are really the stats you want to push forth as a successful war go ahead but it makes no sense.

Cut the crap guys there are 0 war tribes in this world, the few that were were quickly wiped out, and R4KI failed due to me. To tell the history in any other way would be just plain ignorance.

DeletedUser

It's refreshing to see one of the most influential players in W45 history admit he failed.

History is the sum total of the things that could have been avoided. ~Konrad Adenauer

History is written by the winners. ~Alex Haley

DeletedUser

Stalker assured me CATS would move against R4KI a few days after Omen, to hit at the same time as SRA. You didn't, but neither did SRA. But heck, I already said One was the only tribe pulling its weight during the war.
First of all, Matt just told us that it was inactives you were nobling from R4KI, which we all already knew. He just confirmed it. So saying that One was the only one pulling its weight is laughable. Secondly, show me proof of these "plans." It's easy to make wild accusations, try backing them up for once.

It's actually quite relevant, but you don't seem to understand it.
I talked about players who got banned, you talked about warring. You avoided my point, and now refuse to acknowledge that you did so.

Yet it was P-Ctrl who won the war, not you. Please just try thinking. I know it must be hard.
For this, I will direct you to a post I made months ago on this same subject:

[spoil]
P-Ctrl and Fremen went to war sometime in early May

Omen declared war on Fremen May 22 at 22:15 ST

Fremen merged into P-Ctrl on June 10 starting around 1:20 ST.

P-Ctrl vs Fremen before Omen joins:

Side 1:
Tribes: P-Ctrl
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Fremen
Players:

Timeframe: 01/05/2010 00:00:00 to 22/05/2010 22:15:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 23
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167,837
Side 2: 138,336
Difference: 29,501

chart

P-Ctrl vs Fremen after Omen joins, before merge:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 22/05/2010 22:15:00 to 10/06/2010 01:19:00

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 7
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 139,614
Side 2: 45,569
Difference: 94,045

chart

Omen vs Fremen, before merge:

Side 1:
Tribes: Omen
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 22/05/2010 22:15:00 to 10/06/2010 01:19:00

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 2
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 431,486
Side 2: 13,488
Difference: 417,998

chart

P-Ctrl vs Fremen after merge (inactive eating):

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 10/06/2010 01:19:00 to 20/06/2010 22:00:00

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 0
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 193,709
Side 2: 0
Difference: 193,709

chart
[/spoil]

P-Ctrl asked for Omen's help in the war. We tipped the scales decisively in our combined favor. Normally the war would have ended with both P-Ctrl and Omen being acknowledged as winners and taking a portion of the spoils. Instead, P-Ctrl snatched everything. However, that doesn't change the fact that we won the war.

You're part of one. :/
Now you are just being childish.

Actually, it's all quite logical. I dislike academy/pet/sister tribes, yet the current geopolitical forced us to get one of our own. No one forced you to get one, yet you did. Which makes you kinda fail.
Umm...No, it's not. As much as you may believe that your word changes statements into facts, it doesn't. No forces of any kind pushed you to get one. If One is really so much better, like you preach so often, you should be able to beat us without a pet tribe. We established one because we see the usefulness in them. You established one because we had one. We're the ones failing?

And that's why you'll not be taken seriously in a serious world.
No, short-sighted statements like this are why you aren't taken seriously in any world. I have actually seen them put to good use in the past, and quite effectively. I plan to do the same here.

What I find surprising though is how you manage to rally Two behind you when you are openly condemning and degrading their like.

Good, then we agree on the fact you're a hug tribe. Because yes, you are.
Again, don't put words in my mouth. Making petty accusations like this based on nothing only makes you look like a fool. And once again, just because something comes out of your mouth doesn't make it true.

Omen failed in even coming close to hurting R4KI. Honestly, we saved Omen from being demolished by R4KI. Those guys would've eaten Omen alive, even though they were largely inactive.
Again, hard to argue when I wasn't part of Omen at the time, but it has to be pretty hard to hurt someone when they have a minimal amount of time to actually attack them. R4KI probably had the ability to eat many tribes in this world, One included. They either went inactive or fractured from within. Don't try to take credit for internal issues breaking them up.

Honestly. I don't understand why you even try to take credit for defeating Fremen. They were weak and, as I said, it's like taking credit for punching babies in the face or something.
You claim we never fought anyone. I provided evidence to prove you wrong. Rather than admit you were wrong, you change your argument to try to belittle what we've done. Again, petty attempts to grasp at points aren't going to work on me.

And we had every reason to recruit them. There's no way we're just going to let you goons do what you want.
Reasons such as? I can provide reasons you shouldn't have recruited them. We were allied. P-Ctrl/D.O.A was no where near One. We were warring both tribes. Funnily enough, I can't think of any logical reasons in favor of recruiting them.

No, not really. You're a hugger. Face it.
Again, your statements don't become facts just because you wish it to be so. Prove me wrong, or stop trying to argue.

Um yes, I can do that. I criticise everything Omen stands for: barb nobling, pet tribes, treachery,... One has done nothing of those things, except the creation of a pet tribe, which was necessary to put some counterweight in the world.
One has nobled over 1100 barbs, more than 10% of their total ennoblements. One created Two, a pet tribe. One recruited the tribes it's ally was at war with.

And again, Stalker approved of it all.
And again, prove it. It's easy to make statements. Try backing them up with actual proof for once.

Dear god, stop trying to say you were going to participate. You're a hugger: your plan was to hide during the war.
Why don't you actually try to refute my points and proof your own for once? Stop making wild accusations and expecting me to just crawl away on my belly in resignation. Your baseless arguments made about what you think CATS was planning just goes to show your ignorance of the tribe. Before many left before the Omen merge, I would've been readily willing to war an active R4KI with the group I was with, and I would've expected to win as well.

Ah, my mistake. I meant Sherlock.
Ok, so I will refer to your previous post on this.

Stalker did not agree to this. He told me to take care of the negotiations with you. I asked that everyone, both One and Omen, stop trying to noble Sherlock. This would've been fine since he was completely encircled by One and Omen, with no fear of anyone else trying to noble the villages, and even if they did, no hope at them keeping the villages. Instead you stalled while allowing Default to keep nobling villages. I told you that we considered those still part of Sherlock, and you bluntly refused to negotiate at all with us, ignoring me and having One noble the rest of the villages.

Stalker has always told me he was the person I should turn to, even long after you joined Omen. And that was a good choice, seeing as you suck at diplomacy.
Funny, Stalker told me that I would be the one to handle all diplomatic matters the day we merged into Omen and I was put in my position. What I find even more amazing is that you still refused to deal with me, even after I told you this and tried to deal with you on other matters.

And stop with the petty, personal insults. They just prove that you have no ability when it comes to making an argument if you have to fall back on insults.

Uh, yes there is. Take the current situation for example: you practically forced One to merge with P-Ctrl by bullying us both.
We didn't bully One at all. We've never forced you to do anything, nor tried to. If you call warring a tribe "bullying," then yes, we bullied P-Ctrl.

And yes, we agreed on ending the world quickly. And seeing as we were the 4 leaders of the world back then, it should've happened.
From Stalk himself on this situation:

[10/15/2010 4:43:59 PM] William/Stalker1988: For a long time, Des would persistently bring up the topic of the merge even when we let him know that merging was our last priority and IF it were to happen, it wouldn't be for months, at least.

If you don't accept this as proof, and instead think that I edited it to say what I wanted, contact me on skype. I'll gladly send it to you. That way you know that there was no way I could have edited it. This goes for anyone who wants/needs more proof.

From what I see, that looks you, Des, were the only one who actually agreed that a merge was needed, while the other three only accepted is as one possible outcome. This shows that it was in no way a certainty.

They couldn't have joined us for the simple reason we didn't have room. Dude, you're really ignorant about the post-R4KI era.
Obviously you missed the underlying, rhetorical question that went hand-in-hand with "Why didn't ChoCho join One?" That is, "Why did ChoCho join Omen?" If the plan was to merge into One, ChoCho would've waited until there was room. So something else must've changed to make ChoCho change its mind, now wouldn't it?

Yes, compensation. ChoCho was promised to One and you, as an allied tribe, should've worked something out.
ChoCho was promised to One? By who? Again, ChoCho was its own entity, free to do what it wanted to. Just because you don't like the way things turned out doesn't mean they did something wrong. In no case, except in your own thoughts, does it mean that either tribe betrayed you either.

And you can't honestly expect us to give you compensation when you've never done anything yourself. But heck, you're a bit ignorant about politics anyway, it seems.
Ugh! No, I didn't. It was a sarcastic statement meant to reveal how baseless your argument was. I guess the smiley rolling its eyes wasn't enough of a hint. Would you prefer that I put "/sarcasm" after a statement like that in the future?

DeletedUser

I'm not actually going to bother responding to all that anymore. Apparantly, Stalker is back to his top position in Omen and you are, once again, a nobody.

Kkthxbai.

DeletedUser

^ nobody

Apparently, once again, you don't know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

I'm not actually going to bother responding to all that anymore. Apparantly, Stalker is back to his top position in Omen and you are, once again, a nobody.

Kkthxbai.

Real mature. You can't continue an argument so you decide to insult me yet again. All this has done is show your true colors.

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered to continue the arguement, which is a distinctive difference; even something you should understand.

There is no one left in this world who doesn't belong to either the Omen side or the One side. A debate will not persuade anyone from one side to another, so anything I say here right now is purely for my own amusement. My debate with you amused me because you were the duke/baron/whatever of Omen, but didn't have a clue what you were talking about. Now you're just someone who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, and debates with such people are just not amusing enough.

Come back later, mmmmkay. Maybe when Stalker decides for the 50th time that he doesn't have the time or will to manage Omen and once again gives priviliges to a random member: you.

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered to continue the arguement, which is a distinctive difference; even something you should understand.

There is no one left in this world who doesn't belong to either the Omen side or the One side. A debate will not persuade anyone from one side to another, so anything I say here right now is purely for my own amusement. My debate with you amused me because you were the duke/baron/whatever of Omen, but didn't have a clue what you were talking about. Now you're just someone who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, and debates with such people are just not amusing enough.

Come back later, mmmmkay. Maybe when Stalker decides for the 50th time that he doesn't have the time or will to manage Omen and once again gives priviliges to a random member: you.

[10/18/2010 4:23:03 PM]Stalker1988: I don't get how Justin having duke privs has anything to do with the topic of that thread

Myself being Justin. Stalk's right. I'd don't have to be a leader to actually know what's going on. Assuming a simple member knows nothing other than what you tell him/her is idiocy, and will only lead to disaster.

I was duke for a time while Stalk was getting some things figured out in life. I knew it was temporary and agreed to it. He came back, and we changed spots. Doesn't mean I left the leadership. So who's the one who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about?

And you really think that this debate isn't having an influence? If so, you aren't going to realize how many problems you really have until it's too late.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's funny how you guys think Stalker's temporary return will make a difference. It's also funny how you think Mitsche will return and make everything right. Your forums are funny.

And no, this debate doesn't have any influence. Loyalties are set and in the end the fact is that whatever I say, won't matter one bit.

DeletedUser

That is not true, if you act like an idiot over long time, you will get less loyalty.

DeletedUser

There is one major rule I play by, and that is the fact that the forums and ingame worlds are split. I can be your biggest enemy on the forums and your best friend ingame. Take R4KI for example: I wasn't exactly nice to them on the forums, yet I let most of their players join One without asking them for anything in return. Many of them got in the council soon thereafter and my P&P rapdily shifted to defend every ex-R4KI player (except those who didn't know how to play).

So yes, just like I was there for R4KI's best players after R4KI's implosion, I will be there for Omen's best players once Omen implodes. Because, in the end, you will either have to understand that my P&P was a necessary evil, or you will have to start your own tribe after Omen's implosion, which would just be another step towards more inactivity.

DeletedUser

It's funny how you guys think Stalker's temporary return will make a difference. It's also funny how you think Mitsche will return and make everything right. Your forums are funny.
How so? It's starting to get really old with you trying to take shots at Omen without using specifics or offering any proof

And no, this debate doesn't have any influence. Loyalties are set and in the end the fact is that whatever I say, won't matter one bit.
Again, just because you say it, doesn't mean it's a fact. I do believe that it has an influence, and you are just refusing to either continue your argument or admit you lost.

DeletedUser

Jurasu you get proof every day you just deny the fact it exists you would do great on Fox news

DeletedUser

There is one major rule I play by, and that is the fact that the forums and ingame worlds are split. I can be your biggest enemy on the forums and your best friend ingame. Take R4KI for example: I wasn't exactly nice to them on the forums, yet I let most of their players join One without asking them for anything in return. Many of them got in the council soon thereafter and my P&P rapdily shifted to defend every ex-R4KI player (except those who didn't know how to play).

Your major rule is to be two faced? All this time I thought it was some innate characteristic of yours that you seemed to ignore but now that you made it clear that you are mentally unreliable everything is justified. Being two faced makes you enemies.. just ask my sister. One members beware as well, because Des has shown in the past that he will turn on people who he calls his friends and has just admitted it to being a strategy. What if I joined your tribe? Would you defend me? You aren't nice to me on the forums, but god knows what you'd think of me ingame.

You have poor social morales.

DeletedUser

Social morales?!? Dude, check your stats - you are a mass murder :icon_eek:

Different people play the game differently, as long as it is within the rules you should accept it.

DeletedUser

What stats haha? I have quite a few sets of stats that do declare me a murderer. But notice how I said social instead of fictional. His deception is very human and is instigated by the game but not derived from it; meaning no matter how hard he tries to cover it up, no aspect of the game has forced him to have such morales and it all comes from the little demon on his shoulder that's in every one of us. I accept his playing style as a strategy, but I don't accept it on a person to person level. Using ill tactics to gain strength and power (and using them even more when things aren't going your way specifically) is the same as a corrupt president of a business rearranging budets and the payroll to get himself more money or a politician taking bribes from an interest group.

DeletedUser

but I don't accept it on a person to person level. Using ill tactics to gain strength and power (and using them even more when things aren't going your way specifically) is the same as a corrupt president of a business rearranging budets and the payroll to get himself more money or a politician taking bribes from an interest group.

maybe you didn't understand what dae said, or maybe you just didn't bother to read it... lemme clear it up for you.

Daethon is different in game then he is on the forum. (nothing wrong with that)

of course he is going to tell you what you want to hear to get him on his side. it is a game of diplomacy after all, and he rocks at it. if you are on his side that is it, he defends you, in game. he does what needs to be done. this is all his in game strategy.

on the PNP he can make you look foolish, he can not defend you, he can also not agree with a freaking thing you say, this doesn't make him a bad person, nor does it make him a bad leader or untrue friend.

the externals are not in game, how you behave on here doesn't depict how you are in game.nor does it show how you are in real life. too often people assume how you are in game, or on the externals as the way you are as a person. this is so not the case.

i have played the game with Dae for prolly about 2 years. he is not two faced, he has told you how he is on the forums is not how he is in game. i have never seen him "turn" on anyone in game or really out of game. i have seen him do what needs to be done for his tribe on way too many occasions to count at a cost to himself.. i have also seen him completely demoralize someone on the forums only to turn around and defend them in game.