So glad XIV follows its family...

DeletedUser66513

lol yupp

definitely in the top 3 anyway

the other 2 are donald bradman and brian lara, bradman def top but i guess tendulkar and lara both have a claim for second :p

anyway why exactly are we talking about cricket?

DeletedUser

Let's recruit to 2nd place??!?!? Such point whorage. Go ahead lewder explain how this isn't point whoring.

Back for one night only to say....

failcx4.jpg

:lol:

DeletedUser

Bullit Fail, please go away :)

Anyway, on a side note, it looks like D3TH has retaken the #3 spot by 'replenishing its members' aka mass-recruiting in non-BS talk :icon_rolleyes:

AndyJc

Anyway, on a side note, it looks like D3TH has retaken the #3 spot by 'replenishing its members' aka mass-recruiting in non-BS talk :icon_rolleyes:

They recruited a whole new tribe, but I can't be bothered to make the PnP about it.

DeletedUser

They recruited a whole new tribe, but I can't be bothered to make the PnP about it.

RECRUITED? God no, they are just 'Replenishing their members'. Only the east recruits :icon_rolleyes: From all their OAMs they need to 'replenish their members' regularly.

DeletedUser

i guess after kicking all those membes being nobled by us they had to drag more cannon fodder in from somewhere, i wonder if berry73 will be kicked next as im playing tag in K22 with his villages and D3TH, just a shame they are all too far away to support :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

i guess after kicking all those membes being nobled by us they had to drag more cannon fodder in from somewhere, i wonder if berry73 will be kicked next as im playing tag in K22 with his villages and D3TH, just a shame they are all too far away to support :icon_sad:

I'm sure ywevis is hearing your pleas, just like how they moved down their good players to D3TH-I to make XIV 3rd and say they hug, them move them back up :lol: The joys of family... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser54106

Errr, what happened to your player rite123 then? I was nuking him constantly and then all of a sudden, pffft! :icon_eek: No longer a XIII member? Maybe XIII don't want me to have a score on them. :p

DeletedUser

he said he doesn't have enough time to manage a multi million accaount.. that's why he quit although i don't know why xiiii wouldn't goble him up

DeletedUser

he said he doesn't have enough time to manage a multi million accaount.. that's why he quit although i don't know why xiiii wouldn't goble him up

he left tribe and quit, no sitter set nothing

these things cant be helped

DeletedUser

Errr, what happened to your player rite123 then? I was nuking him constantly and then all of a sudden, pffft! :icon_eek: No longer a XIII member? Maybe XIII don't want me to have a score on them. :p

No, how can you assume such a thing? :icon_eek:

He went inactive, i.e. you kick inactives in war time regardless of their excuse. Do not make up BS excuses and jump to conclusions. Could also be like xchemop from EXP, how he just went walkabout and went barb pretty quickly.

DeletedUser

another D3TH member kicked / left

berry73 must of just called it a day after I started catting his villages, shame really he put up a good fight to start with

or D3TH removed him because he was bumping our stats

DeletedUser

Maybe D3TH is taking this as an advantage to see who needs to be kicked :) they could be 2nd RBE :D well not that i meant they are gonna be like merge or something, What i meant was like They could be 2nd Elite tribe just like RBE, Now am i confusing you?