So glad XIV follows its family...

DeletedUser

tdb are not our family

if your refer to them nobeling xiii for stating that they are, do i then add WHO to xiii family ? for how they are helping xiii or any other of there allies?

no i didnt think so , so lets not get carried away with adding tribes under the family tag

DeletedUser

its okay friend.... they are on their heels.

and im still waiting for jl159 to answer my simple question.

DeletedUser66513

^ truth. Remember ROW22 and how they were D3TH's slaves? LBP? KR? TOYBOY working for RBE? The list goes on and on... :icon_rolleyes:

So much for 'family'.

wtf? we've never worked for RBE what the hell are you on about :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i will say hats off to RBE they have done pretty good considering they 2nd without help from a family, and although we are at war i do wish them the best in the future :)

DeletedUser

And please tell me which side has recruited the most people in the month of May.

Side 1:
RBE
D3th F.

or Side 2:
XIII
XIV
XXXX

actually, (im not sure when) but d3th recently recruited the whole tribe of d3th-I, and you can't count the XIV disbanding.

DeletedUser66513

I think its cause not many tribes survive in RBE territory lol

we've had our fair share of attacks from them lol

in the words of Heaven Sword to me:

"We will get around to you eventually, but for now we've found other people who annoy us more"

rofl

carriestupidhead

we've had our fair share of attacks from them lol

in the words of Heaven Sword to me:

"We will get around to you eventually, but for now we've found other people who annoy us more"

rofl

...You should migrate out of there friend :D

DeletedUser

I dont care what you say on who is in this war. I just told you. D3th and RBE made war declarations on XIII. Therefore you should only allow them on the war stats and nobody else. If someone wants to join this war and the stats have them make a war declaration.

And please tell me which side has recruited the most people in the month of May.

Side 1:
RBE
D3th F.

or Side 2:
XIII
XIV
XXXX

sounds like Ywevis' lame propaganda plan.

everyone knows that XIV and -3- have been disbanded, so i guess the East have recruited 198 people, big woop.:lol:

the point i am trying to make is that D3TH are recruiting whole tribes to support them and attack us coz they lack the skill themselves.

Yes, they may not be recruiting players, but they are doing a thorough job of recruiting tonnes of bloody family tribes to fight for them...

yes, RBE is doing well, but that doesnt hide the fact that [D3TH] are still losing and recruiting a new tribe daily.

DeletedUser

i like the fact you lie and think of it as truth

we do not recruit a family daily its just d3th d3ath and d3th-i

if some one else is attacking you its becuase they want to if your going to continue to say that any tribe that attacks you is our family im going to refer to xxxx,xiv,brkda,xiv,-3- and those smaller tribes i forget the name of as one big family as thats basically what your saying any one that attacks you is our family so that would make any one attacking us your family right?

your logic is stupid , people/tribes attack you becuase they want to, just like they do to us you dont hear me moaning about "YOUR FAMILY"

DeletedUser

i like the fact you lie and think of it as truth

we do not recruit a family daily its just d3th d3ath and d3th-i

if some one else is attacking you its becuase they want to if your going to continue to say that any tribe that attacks you is our family im going to refer to xxxx,xiv,brkda,xiv,-3- and those smaller tribes i forget the name of as one big family as thats basically what your saying any one that attacks you is our family so that would make any one attacking us your family right?

your logic is stupid , people/tribes attack you becuase they want to, just like they do to us you dont hear me moaning about "YOUR FAMILY"

they may not be family, but you use an endless number of family tribes to help you. we just need to find who is with you, coz as i have already stated, there are lots of tribes.

DeletedUser

what do you mean TDB are not family? does you tribe not remember sending a mail around to your 'family' which included the line

'It is for that reason I am sending you all this...family wide (d3th, d3ath, d3th-i and TDB). '

why the hell are your tribe sending mails around in which family wide includes TDB? can you please explain that to me. that kinda of suggests they are your family. 'they are not family we just include them in family mails and address them as family' haha

i personaly like KR, i lost the mail from one of their leaders who said they are loyal to D3TH but it really was kinda funny how they started attacking us when you did. they have 5 family tribes, more than your 4 and APOLLO's 3.
you can talk about BRKDA, RVN and DOR as family, i dont really care cause they are not, i know you guys just like to talk rubbish to look big. as you tried to move east you was a threat to them as well so they thought back alongside us. they are good players and joined us in fighting you, we did not scare them into fighting and we have never sent them a CM in which we class them as family lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what do you mean TDB are not family? does you tribe not remember sending a mail around to your 'family' which included the line

'It is for that reason I am sending you all this...family wide (d3th, d3ath, d3th-i and TDB). '

why the hell are your tribe sending mails around in which family wide includes TDB? can you please explain that to me. that kinda of suggests they are your family. 'they are not family we just include them in family mails and address them as family' haha

i personaly like KR, i lost the mail from one of their leaders who said they are loyal to D3TH but it really was kinda funny how they started attacking us when you did. they have 5 family tribes, more than your 4 and APOLLO's 3.
you can talk about BRKDA, RVN and DOR as family, i dont really care cause they are not, i know you guys just like to talk rubbish to look big. as you tried to move east you was a threat to them as well so they thought back alongside us. they are good players and joined us in fighting you, we did not scare them into fighting and we have never sent them a CM in which we class them as family lol

You just made the list mate! :axemen::icon_eek: Ask Irish Boy and Moh@mm@d what that means.

You guys talk about honor... all of you are attacking just a couple players in our northern area. We are owning the south...creaming xiii. Time I focused a bit up north. I'll be renovating a few of your bright red villages to BLUE soon enough. Then we'll trash talk...when the southern half rides in to help out our borthers in the north. Your lucky that your tribe is so far away from most of my tribe...or you would have already failed like KG did... In ten days.

DeletedUser46195

actually, (im not sure when) but d3th recently recruited the whole tribe of d3th-I, and you can't count the XIV disbanding.

are we going by points or people? I am sure xiv has recruited many from the the co. as they are rank 3 :)

DeletedUser46195

sounds like Ywevis' lame propaganda plan.

everyone knows that XIV and -3- have been disbanded, so i guess the East have recruited 198 people, big woop.:lol:

the point i am trying to make is that D3TH are recruiting whole tribes to support them and attack us coz they lack the skill themselves.

Yes, they may not be recruiting players, but they are doing a thorough job of recruiting tonnes of bloody family tribes to fight for them...

yes, RBE is doing well, but that doesnt hide the fact that [D3TH] are still losing and recruiting a new tribe daily.

Have you looked to the north of your tribe? You have 3 tribes that use a shared forum with you, rvn, brkda and some other tribe, hence your allies, which in turn for xiii = family.