So glad XIV follows its family...

DeletedUser

You just made the list mate! :axemen::icon_eek: Ask Irish Boy and Moh@mm@d what that means.

You guys talk about honor... all of you are attacking just a couple players in our northern area. We are owning the south...creaming xiii. Time I focused a bit up north. I'll be renovating a few of your bright red villages to BLUE soon enough. Then we'll trash talk...when the southern half rides in to help out our borthers in the north. Your lucky that your tribe is so far away from most of my tribe...or you would have already failed like KG did... In ten days.

thats nice all tho im not KG, and im not in the south so a lot of that does not apply to me. i only wished to ask why TDB are being addressed as family, i still havnt got a answer back?

i didnt talk about honour or make any crazy claims, everything i said is pretty much the truth, please correct me if i am wrong but i thought i would point out certain facts. you claim we are attacking a few players in your north? XXXX are just a few players in the north and well, we have lasted more than 10 days in this war. it isnt luck that your tribe are not close to me, its just that your tribe cant get close to me. your moving backwards not forwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

are we going by points or people? I am sure xiv has recruited many from the the co. as they are rank 3 :)

when you take an enemy village let us know and we'll throw a big party for you with cake

DeletedUser

thats nice all tho im not KG, and im not in the south so a lot of that does not apply to me. i only wished to ask why TDB are being addressed as family, i still havnt got a answer back?

i didnt talk about honour or make any crazy claims, everything i said is pretty much the truth, please correct me if i am wrong but i thought i would point out certain facts. you claim we are attacking a few players in your north? XXXX are just a few players in the north and well, we have lasted more than 10 days in this war. it isnt luck that your tribe are not close to me, its just that your tribe cant get close to me. your moving backwards not forwards.

I'll make a point to get close to you soon then mate...promise!

DeletedUser

irish boy doesn't know how to defend... :icon_rolleyes:

It seems that is XIII's problem to solve.. I am happy they aren't helping each other...true tribe mates it seems...one for one and none for all!!! LOL....

DeletedUser

I'll make a point to get close to you soon then mate...promise!

probably by nobling some inactive on the front i guess.

and again avoiding the question that he asked. but ofcourse you cant answer that. because if you call them family you add a 4th tribe and if you say they are not family, they wont like that now, will they?

DeletedUser

You just made the list mate! :axemen::icon_eek: Ask Irish Boy and Moh@mm@d what that means.

You guys talk about honor... all of you are attacking just a couple players in our northern area. We are owning the south...creaming xiii. Time I focused a bit up north. I'll be renovating a few of your bright red villages to BLUE soon enough. Then we'll trash talk...when the southern half rides in to help out our borthers in the north. Your lucky that your tribe is so far away from most of my tribe...or you would have already failed like KG did... In ten days.

uh oh... ive heard of this LIST!!!:icon_eek:

ive also heard half your members are on it:lol:

im looking foward to you coming north... more enemies will simply make it funnier. especially from reports i have seen,
DEFENCE TROOPS ARENT FOR ATTACKING!:icon_twisted:
something D3TH-I need to learn.

DeletedUser54315

@jl159 - Following your criteria, I won't post some of the reports I have had over the past few days but would just make the point those in glasshouses should not throw stones. However I don't agree with your blanket statement about not attacking with defence troops. In the main of course you wouldn't but there are times it can be effective especially when fighting at close quarters. I believe the best players are those that think on their feet and react quickly to certain situations therefore I wouldn't rule any particular tactic as wrong.

I have noticed you spend a lot of time on these forums that those of us actually involved in this war seldom can afford. So how about moving South, check out my profile you are welcome to apply, I promise it will be an education.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@jl159 - Following your criteria, I won't post some of the reports I have had over the past few days but would just make the point those in glasshouses should not throw stones. However I don't agree with your blanket statement about not attacking with defence troops. In the main of course you wouldn't but there are times it can be effective especially when fighting at close quarters. I believe the best players are those that think on their feet and react quickly to certain situations therefore I wouldn't rule any particular tactic as wrong.

I have noticed you spend a lot of time on these forums that those of us actually involved in this war seldom can afford. So how about moving South, check out my profile you are welcome to apply, I promise it will be an education.

:icon_biggrin: im already on my way... keep a couple villages for me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So back to my point. Are TDB family?
you could lie and say no but then you would have to send another CM to your family telling them you can no longer be bestest buddys.
Or you could just admit the truth already in that you have recruited another family tribe.

DeletedUser

So back to my point. Are TDB family?
you could lie and say no but then you would have to send another CM to your family telling them you can no longer be bestest buddys.
Or you could just admit the truth already in that you have recruited another family tribe.
ye TDB our family , and Apollo our family and all Apollo family tribes is our family , all fcn world 22 our family , now can u just stfu ?

DeletedUser

ye TDB our family , and Apollo our family and all Apollo family tribes is our family , all fcn world 22 our family , now can u just stfu ?

QFI (Irony and Infraction, it works on both definitions)

DeletedUser

i find that reaction most over the top, i mean if i randomly accused you of creating tribes and pulled information out of nowere i would understand you anger towards me. i have only asked why tribes are being directly addressed as family in messages to them, but thanks for the answer :) i shall now kindly stop the questions about your familys. thank you

DeletedUser66513

DEFENCE TROOPS ARENT FOR ATTACKING!:icon_twisted:
something D3TH-I need to learn.

Maybe they have the right idea :p I seem to remember some stats being posted not long ago that showed D3TH-I were doing far better than their family tribes lol

DeletedUser

yah we r all family , we fight togather we win togather , thats y Opponents defeated tribal ranking tells the story

DeletedUser

yah we r all family , we fight togather we win togather , thats y Opponents defeated tribal ranking tells the story

suppose being a family is very helpful for you personaly, gives you more inactives to noble. youve taken 1 XXXX and 0 XIII villages in..... ever. please dont take credit for others

DeletedUser

suppose being a family is very helpful for you personaly, gives you more inactives to noble. youve taken 1 XXXX and 0 XIII villages in..... ever. please dont take credit for others

i will tell u when i come closer to u , for time being u can ask ur tribe co-duke abt me , what i am , he knows better than u abt me

DeletedUser

i cant be bothered for some of your members to move into k14, turn inactive then wait for you to take the villages, takes to long. k thx