So its finally started?

DeletedUser34483

I still sniped a noble train with nobles in D: i swear it xD

You thought you did. There was no noble there, you just thought you did. As I had told you in the mail, you defended the wrong village :p

DeletedUser

Despite the suprise attack on TSL.... the Candy people seem to be losing early....

Side 1:
Tribes: TSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Candy!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 15
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 279,662
Side 2: 137,356
Difference: 142,306

chart

A word to the wise.... if you want to suprise another, make sure that you are prepared first.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well seeing as how the honor of myself and amp has been called into this by ANARKY members supporting Kidicarus' actions I would like to say...Are you serious? When Kidicarus left TSB all ANARKY members did was bitch about it and call him a turncoat, now that he's in your tribe it's a different story. So before you say something don't be a hypocrite. And amp those stats mean nothing right now. Give it a few months and we'll see what they look like.

DeletedUser

they wont fire me no matter what i try

and silent - that was a crappy argument you made there

Last edited by a moderator:

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No it isn't last time I checked you guys spited Kidicarus for leaving TSB and slandered it all over the ANARKY storytime thread about how he was a disgrace and it was a pathetic move by both the deserters of TSB and Chachi for taking them in. Now we have Candy! where everyone seems to forget their past words and talk s*** about TSL and ex-TSB who joined TSL. When me and amp left we did it for ourselves but at the same time we did it for our tribemates benefit. Kidicarus didn't do that. He didn't talk to the duke of Skill? about possibly bringing over more TSB members he cared about him self.

At least when I left, I planned on having my mates back along side me:

Slient.Assassin on 11.04. at 22:34
Hey Frozen!

Is there any way you can forward me my exit speech in the forums? I think I might use it my quote for my psychology paper!

Thanks mate,
Slient.Assassin

Wish you were here. Hope you will join us.

Frozen state on 12.04. at 10:27
Tribemates, Council, Dukes,

Till this day I have been faithful and loyal to my S.Q. brothers, my TSB brothers. I loved this tribe I really did, but with the loss of Szirius a few months back, I lost the fight in me. Today I am not a defector but a trail blazer. As I make ready for my departure, I am confident we will be together again in the near future. I hope that the future of TSL and TSB continues to be as fruitful and playful as it has been in the past. There is respect between these tribes something that will never dissipate. To all of you, good luck on your endeavours whether you join Skill?, TSL, or remain TSbians. I have a respect for each and every one of you.

In the words of Erica BAin, played by Jodie Foster, in The Brave One
"I always believed that fear belonged to other people. Weaker people. It never touched me. And then it did. And when it touches you, you know... that it's been there all along. Waiting beneath the surfaces of everything you loved."

The fear hasn't touched but it something you always feel in this game. Enjoy my friends. My tribemates.

God Bless,
Slient.Assassin

P.S. I did in fact use that quote and got an A- on my paper :D

PurePowerGames

I've been brought to tears by the latter part of this thread... All the whining and slagging off of others (yes, I think I took two shots myself). Do we have any other subjects?

DeletedUser

I've been brought to tears by the latter part of this thread... All the whining and slagging off of others (yes, I think I took two shots myself). Do we have any other subjects?

Seeing as this is the only war going on this world, the answer is no. This is our only subject.

DeletedUser84663

No it isn't last time I checked you guys spited Kidicarus for leaving TSB and slandered it all over the ANARKY storytime thread about how he was a disgrace and it was a pathetic move by both the deserters of TSB and Chachi for taking them in. Now we have Candy! where everyone seems to forget their past words and talk s*** about TSL and ex-TSB who joined TSL. When me and amp left we did it for ourselves but at the same time we did it for our tribemates benefit. Kidicarus didn't do that. He didn't talk to the duke of Skill? about possibly bringing over more TSB members he cared about him self.
slient... how do you know that Kid did not talk to Skill council about bringing his brothers with him? Did you not see who else moved over at the same time as Kid did? He asked for not only him, but his friends that he had played with since SL... I don't see that as being selfish.

just as a refresher...

johnarlene Joined 28th February 2011 - 04:12 1,572,580
Jedadiahv Joined 28th February 2011 - 02:15 1,034,924
cpendragon Joined 28th February 2011 - 01:11 3,986,405
alfieisa Joined 28th February 2011 - 01:11 863,719
Pubangel Joined 28th February 2011 - 00:11 659,463
Kidicarus1 Joined 27th February 2011 - 23:11 3,762,951

and that's just the first wave of SouthEast ACTIVE TSB that wanted/asked to join our Club Membership.

PurePowerGames

Seeing as this is the only war going on this world, the answer is no. This is our only subject.

Brave Soldiers don't whine and cry when at war. Why do you? Just curious...

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh my bad he looked out for himself and his 12 closest buddies. Good thing our duke thought about the other 70 people in his tribe. Let me ask you Chachi, as the duke of Skill? would have ever left with let's say 10 guys and leave the rest of the tribe to die? He never thought about anybody else in the tribe. SL or not before TSB, he was TSB and he left us. He put the final nail in the coffin of TSB. Just wish he would have looked out for the entire tribe.

PurePowerGames

Silent - it really doesn't matter. Many people are in many different places now - hell, you don't hear old 1337 players pissing and moaning cauz Dazrield ended up in Anarky or any of the many others that ended up there. People move around, people get rimmed, etc., etc. The current facts are that there are two sides - you and us. Badgering those that are on the other side is NOT gonna change the colors on the map or where people are. My GOD! Can't people get past the "you got this traitor or that traitor" mentality. There are many skilled players on both sides and this is gonna be one helluva showdown at the O.K. Corral.

If we could get past that and get (d)MORON to quit whining, I bet we'd have a good time!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The point is that Skill? stabbed TSL in the back, and despite this tactic to gain some extra villages... they have been losing villages like crazy. Poor planning on the part of Candy!

DeletedUser

The point is that Skill? stabbed TSL in the back, and despite this tactic to gain some extra villages... they have been losing villages like crazy. Poor planning on the part of Candy!

Well said

DeletedUser89420

lol... who attacked whom first........ TSL did... on anarky just before merge (knowing well of the merge) and candy after wards.. and we retaliated..... u had enough time so long to prepare and hit....yes we have some initial hit... but start to worry and son the tides will change...