So Long...

DeletedUser101087

Never knew you but its still been good :) maybe we will meet again in the future unlikely though as i don't plan on playing again

BelMatuew

Reaction score
Cya Smexy... or Gayhippo :icon_wink:
I will always remember the good old K32 tribes we were in. Think we were in a tribe basically named after you if i remember correctly.

Side note... who has my account? Since oda is gonna win... i want my name back if i can please...:icon_confused:

I do bud, thanks for the account you gave me along time ago ;)

DeletedUser

Good for you. I know how hard it is to quit after putting so much time and effort into the world. For months before I quit I was extremely bored of the world... but didn't want to quit because of all the work I'd put into my account, and not wanting it to go to waste. Quitting was the right decision though, life free from TW is so much better.

Yep gratz to ODA for winning the most boring world in TW history :icon_wink:

That depends really. The ending has been arguably boring yes, but the start of the world was actually quite entertaining. First few months of world 50 (before I switched accounts) were probably the most fun I've ever had on TW.

DeletedUser100410

Silva, did u know that your account went barb only a couple of days ago?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

The west has been a blast.

I'll second that :icon_cool:

I think this was the most enjoyable world I have played, from when 1984 was first started when we were less than a million points through to the war with school was great fun.

I've been losing interest since then, just sticking around cos of the skype chats really. Late game just isn't much fun for me, too much effort really :icon_razz:

Good luck to ODA finishing off the world now, as long as they don't get bored they can't lose now

DeletedUser

And on that note, SmeXy Hippo won't be deleted any time soon and is being watched with 2k nukes ready build, be clever and don't wake a Hippo.

Pretty sure most of them are heading towards me as we speak :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sad you didn't mention me Dan. But it was fun playing with both you and Christy. Good luck in other worlds!

DeletedUser101660

It was too late now to say goodbye... but anyway it was my great pleasure to play with both of you here in W50.

Goodluck in Real World Guyz..!!

jon

DeletedUser102620

lol pussy! cant cope by yourself and think noone else is good enough to run the tribe? ego trip much! i for one wont be sorry to see you go and quite glad to be rid of another big headed idiot

DeletedUser95452

lol pussy! cant cope by yourself and think noone else is good enough to run the tribe? ego trip much! i for one wont be sorry to see you go and quite glad to be rid of another big headed idiot

You're such a Bold^ one :)

They still there ingame, you can try your fate to get rid of them ... if you can cope with it **cough**

DeletedUser102620

alb. at least youll be there forever more to suck on the big guys dicks, as usual none of the top two tribes turnout to have spines and hug hug hugaroo till the end. why should i have expected this world to be any different

DeletedUser

cant cope by yourself
Firstly SmeXy Hippo has never been run by one account, I've always had Christy along side me.

Secondly to say I can't cope, my co couldn't cope or any player couldn't cope would be pretty retarded, feel free to categorised yourself with your next post. If there was a weak chain in 1984 it would have been picked apart before the end stage came in, we're all the same players. We all have the same skill but some of us no longer have the desire or enjoyment of the game.

think noone else is good enough to run the tribe? ego trip much
If you'd have known or read anything on this you'd know that no one in 1984 would lead apart from myself. You'd know my own members have told me that the day I quit 1984 (If I decided to) that it would be the end of it for many reasons that I have already stated. I had a handful of people that would comfortable deal with the leadership role, at this stage barely anything was needed.

But there is a huge difference between being able to run a tribe and wanting to. I'd never force a role upon my tribe mates/friends.

as usual none of the top two tribes turnout to have spines and hug hug hugaroo till the end
Would be interesting to hear how you thought 1984 for one got to late stage?

Within days of our formation 1984 went up against two family tribes both consisting of 80 members, that was to our 4 members. From that point on everything took that tone. As for your comments on world 50 as a whole, of course you'd say how poor it was, any bad loser needs to save face. Perhaps if you'd have played the game a littemore aggressively you;d be on a completely different side of the argument.

shagohad

I personally saw this coming a while back... have a good one smexy