Some propaganda. Screenshot Style.

ackcody

Right.. Ok. I normally hate screenshot PnP because they overdue it. Either they don't know the term 'cropping' or the post 100 different screenshots and no text. Anyway, this PnP is on the tribe of K-45U. Their mission is to;

K45U said:
Our main objective is to unite all players from K-45 and form a strong physical and mental bond between every players.

Anyways... Shall we get some pictures? But, before you read on, you will notice a theme; Serephina is the only voice of reason within this tribe. Luckily she is in a leadership position and they may have a chance to turn it around... Highly unlikely. 15adrcar is nothing short of the tribal dunce, the sad news is... He's basically the co-leader. Now, for real this time... Pictures :3

So, to get in this tribe I knew I would have to construct a devious and cunning mail due to their limited recruitment... So after hours of planning/writing, I ended up coming up with this...

6.jpg

Step 1. Complete.

1.jpg

A picture speaks a thousand words? I believe this speaks for itself.
1. INVITEINVITEINVITE
2. I'm cool ;)

The classic diplomacy page is classic... Right? Anyways, here it is:
7.jpg

If they're not the epitimy of a mass-recruiting hugging tribe, I don't know what is. Their hope of survival is depleting.... rapidly.

4.jpg

I can haz family pl0x?
Anyways, this helped me with my boredom for a few minutes... Erm... *Awkward silence* Thanks for reading! D:​

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yea, I'll most likely get dismissed myself in the morning for changing stuff lol

DeletedUser

They just did. I posted the link to this thread in their forums :icon_redface:

Good idea we all know noobs dont read the forums, after all we dont say anything nice about them here do we. :icon_cool:

Shlomzi

I've always found masturbation to be a better cure for temporary boredom.

But to each his own I guess. Nice job Cody. :icon_wink:

Quasako

Very nice.

Serephina reminds me of me in every other tribe I've been in. :icon_razz: