Some propaganda. Screenshot Style.

olympus

Your always neutral lmao, pick a side Shlomzi and flame xD
jk ^^

What is there to flame but a point of view on a piece of PnP? Nothing wrong has been said, just players points of views. Should a mod really be encouraging pointless flaming :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

What is there to flame but a point of view on a piece of PnP? Nothing wrong has been said, just players points of views. Should a mod really be encouraging pointless flaming :icon_eek:

I tend to forget im a mod sometimes :icon_redface:

olympus

Xplicid said:
Out of 32 replies, not one said it was a shit read and that he was a "fail n00b pl0x". Perhaps you're boring?

I dont believe Remy said that it was a 'shit read' either, i'm also pretty sure that an infractable offence. Neither did he state 'fail n00b pl0x'.

Xplicid said:
"Yesterday, 23:46" .. Less than 24 hours ago. Preeeeeeetty old... :icon_neutral:

Remy's post was directed at the same type of thread being created on every new world, not specifically this one :icon_rolleyes:

Xplicid said:
Subliminally advertising you've played other countries' Tribalwas before is lol-tastic.

You saying it "isn't even that good", implies it's not the best, but it is indeed, still good.

.... Shut up? :) It's a thread that isn't filled with jibber omigawd Top20 shyte and is here for a lulz moment. Go away pr0. :icon_rolleyes:

Saying something is not even that good could mean that he read it, but did not see it as something worthwhile. Think of a film, lots of people may watch it, like the reading of this post, but Remy's opinion is that its not even that good, such as a film critic.

Perhaps you should go away :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Boring.

Old news.

I've seen this threads on every single world in every single Tribalwars country before, it isn't even that good.

remy...

I remember that name from in game somewhere, but i don't remember exactly where.

did you make a tribe in the 17-22 world range? (don't remember which of those worlds i played on, but i think i remember you from one of them)

DeletedUser

I dont believe Remy said that it was a 'shit read' either, i'm also pretty sure that an infractable offence. Neither did he state 'fail n00b pl0x'.

Remy's post was directed at the same type of thread being created on every new world, not specifically this one :icon_rolleyes:

Saying something is not even that good could mean that he read it, but did not see it as something worthwhile. Think of a film, lots of people may watch it, like the reading of this post, but Remy's opinion is that its not even that good, such as a film critic.

X, go away? naw. ur just upset cause he's better than ya.

<3 for -X-(much better than nub nub)

ackcody

/puts hater blockers on D:

I know these are in every world :icon_rolleyes: It's temporary entertainment.

DeletedUser

dissing xplicid is a baaaaaaaad idea m8, youll get the [H] spammers from w32 come and eat you

ackcody

Petty fights are boring. Everyone has their opinion no matter how stupid and un-needed it is :D

DeletedUser

FLAME WAR

33_15_15---Fire-Flame-Texture_web.jpg

bite.me

Would you care to back that up..

Nearly in every world I have joined just for lols (mainly some worlds between W19 and W32), I have ran over your name on forums, but you always disappear within a month or two. For example, in W32 you did negotiate for your tribe to merge into other when you got gangbanged, and quit. What I'm trying to say is - you always play big in forums, but I have never seen you back that up in-game.