Some propaganda. Screenshot Style.

DeletedUser

lol

"I gave you all to invite and forum moderation" *nice*

@ackcody waiting for your premade in w45 XD

DeletedUser

Glad I am not in K45 lolz, great PnP Ack, just we need more FAILZ! You still in the Tribe Serephina? XD

DeletedUser

Very nice...But sad in a way too. The n00bish plague is in full effect on W43. THREE FAMILY TRIBES!?!?! Jesus, sweet Jesus.

RemyRose

Boring.

Old news.

I've seen this threads on every single world in every single Tribalwars country before, it isn't even that good.

DeletedUser

Out of 32 replies, not one said it was a shit read and that he was a "fail n00b pl0x". Perhaps you're boring?

Old news..
"Yesterday, 23:46" .. Less than 24 hours ago. Preeeeeeetty old... :icon_neutral:

I've seen this threads on every single world in every single Tribalwars country before, it isn't even that good.
Subliminally advertising you've played other countries' Tribalwas before is lol-tastic.

You saying it "isn't even that good", implies it's not the best, but it is indeed, still good.

.... Shut up? :) It's a thread that isn't filled with jibber omigawd Top20 shyte and is here for a lulz moment. Go away pr0. :icon_rolleyes:

Michael Corleone.

Been done to death before, but still amazes me how many players hug in the first few days. :)

DeletedUser

Not that impressing. But still nice to see a thread not about top 10-20 tribes/players etc.

olympus

I agree with Remy on this, although it helps pass the time this happens on every world and tbh nothing really ever changes apart from the members who are still noobs and the name of the tribe. Still, not bad cody, not bad :)

DeletedUser

Glad I am not in K45 lolz, great PnP Ack, just we need more FAILZ! You still in the Tribe Serephina? XD

lol yup still there, I know you all think they are noobs but they aren't that bad, just a few that brought everyone down, so give em a chance pwease :icon_smile:

Shlomzi

Your always neutral lmao, pick a side Shlomzi and flame xD
jk ^^

I am rarely neutral, except when I'm not in a tribe and/or have very little opinion over a matter, such as this :icon_razz:

Flaming takes effort, effort I'm not bothered to put in right now. Maybeh if I'm still here as the world progresses :icon_wink: