Some propaganda. Screenshot Style.

DeletedUser

They're actually shooting up. At the rate they're going, they could be top 10 by tomorrow.

ackcody

Yeah... I've helped them a bit. Serophina is pretty cool.
But, I still don't see them staying their.

olympus

Nearly in every world I have joined just for lols (mainly some worlds between W19 and W32), I have ran over your name on forums, but you always disappear within a month or two. For example, in W32 you did negotiate for your tribe to merge into other when you got gangbanged, and quit. What I'm trying to say is - you always play big in forums, but I have never seen you back that up in-game.

Between those worlds i have only played:

W24 Fenx where i quit at a couple hundred K
W29 DSL where i quit before nobles, owned my area

As for W32 perhaps you need to go back and research your facts? Myself and teh nub cookie didnt have enough time to lead on our own and only has a small group of members each in our premades that fit together well. We decided to join together in the first day, since when was we being gangbanged in the first day? :icon_neutral:
If you want me to get nub to post here to confirm this i can do.

If all [H] members flame as well as you do i can see where we should be afraid :icon_rolleyes:

bite.me

They're actually shooting up. At the rate they're going, they could be top 10 by tomorrow.

And? they will disband as soon as somebody declares war. Or maybe a week later, when most of them will be rimmed already. Have to wait for nobles yet though, but you got my point.

DeletedUser

I'm working on getting promoted to council there, hopefully I can help things along.

bite.me

Between those worlds i have only played:

W24 Fenx where i quit at a couple hundred K
W29 DSL where i quit before nobles, owned my area

As for W32 perhaps you need to go back and research your facts? Myself and teh nub cookie didnt have enough time to lead on our own and only has a small group of members each in our premades that fit together well. We decided to join together in the first day, since when was we being gangbanged in the first day? :icon_neutral:
If you want me to get nub to post here to confirm this i can do.

If all [H] members flame as well as you do i can see where we should be afraid :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not good at PnP, and not even trying.

Fact: You havent achieved anything worthy in-game
Fact: you always claim you are quitting due to lack of time
Fact: You still join new and new worlds. Werent you too busy to play? :icon_rolleyes:

olympus

bite.me said:

That is your opinion, however i usually go top 20 in worlds i play seriously. Obviously i'm doing something right to be invited to premades e.g TDO*, Nauz's

bite.me said:

Your very vague, can you not give examples or is that too much for you? I only quit worlds if A) I was in a major war on W4 or B) i had important exams

bite.me said:
Fact: You still join new and new worlds. Werent you too busy to play? :icon_rolleyes:

I've Just quit a 10.5 mill account on W4 and an account on W24, W43 is now my only world. Again posting without knowing the facts :icon_neutral:

Majickninja

I'm not good at PnP, and not even trying.

Firstly, you quite obviously are trying, 'not even trying' would imply that you don't post too often, but possibly keep up to date with current PnP's.
When in fact you are doing the opposite, by bringing up so called facts about another player to make him look small and yourself look big, in fact, I don't enjoy this type of PnP (which tends to be most of it).
I never post in PnP until much, much later in the world, when everything has settled and posts are worth conversing in.

Do you actually know adam, his alias' and every world he has ever played in the history of his life, ever?
Because that would be quite remarkable I do have to say!

I know Olympus very well, and I indeed do know that in actual 'Fact' he has achieved quite a lot in this game, it depends what you consider achieving a lot to actually be o_O, but in my eyes, Olympus is a valued member of of the public forums in worlds he does play in, and I would like to say has made a lot of friends here, including myself.
Lot's of players consider themselves to not have enough time to play tw, but when you fancy playing again, you just do, it's an addictive game, and everyone here knows that!
Sometimes people get in too deep and realize that in actual fact, they don't have enough time to play the game.

Now I don't know you, so I am in no place to say anything good or bad about you, but I do know Oly, and I will back him up.
But If I was you, I'd do the right thing and stop arguing for the sake of arguing, and ruining Cody's thread, whether Remy likes it or not :p

DeletedUser

bite.me can barely speak english......

anyway, K45-U

it's going to fail, wanna know why?

K45

ALL fail tribes put the K they're "conquering"(recruiting) in

olympus

what a noob. lol, i havn't loled this had in a while. u basically disproved everything u were trying to say. FAIL

How about if your going to quote me, you dont edit the quote hmm? :icon_neutral:

Anyone can go back to my original post and see it hasnt been edited, n00b :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just for the record, I only just woke up. I didn't tell anyone to come to my rescue, lol :icon_neutral:

I've refrained from calling you (olympus) out on so many previous posts of yours in the past, mainly to the fact you were in -JG- w4 'in the day'. If I've genuinely upset you for having an opinion (or point of view as it is later said... and then later, a flame) on a rather nothing matter .. I'm sorry? :icon_smile::icon_confused:

This does make me wonder though... You had 2 replies after my post. Nothing about me or my post in them. This being one of them:
What is there to flame but a point of view on a piece of PnP? Nothing wrong has been said, just players points of views. Should a mod really be encouraging pointless flaming :icon_eek:

Then you slice my post into bits and have a stab at every sentence or two. Eh? Mood swing or what. :icon_razz:

It seems my post in the end, even though it was one of the first has ruined 3 or so pages of the thread. Sorry cody. :icon_confused:

I won't be on much (or at all) for the next week, so if you want/need to continue this, take it to PM if you're really that eager to ninja me.

olympus

You know i still love you Xplicid, well it was a secret love before on W4 :icon_redface: I just believed what you said to Remy was inappropriate in regards to his point of view. I never planned on 'carrying anything on'.

If you do want to discuss it further then i have no problem talking via PM, however i dont think there is anything to be said. I may however 'hit you up' for a friendly chat, JGers have to stick together right, even in the future :icon_wink:

PS- Maybe i am still a JGer :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ok7edk.jpg

When you sleep I am awake......