Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

DeletedUser

You are a moron and a good one at that if you really think our expansion has been cut off.
Why dont you look at the map correctly as there is plenty of room for expansion. Lay off the drugs kid.

So then please enlighten me, I know I am a moron and all (fortunately a good one...) but where will you expand to after the aforementioned areas? Will you continue your 1kd border expansion through DECIDE? Doesn't seem like the greatest play for expansion, then again, I am on drugs.

The only solution besides the 1kd border expansion route is circling around BD and going after LoEN, again, doesn't seem like the greatest play, would leave THE in a very interesting position.

There is a 3rd option, THE are fairly sure BD are to lose their war with Phoenx, will recruit whatever actives are left of BD and open up a ton of expansion opportunities. The 3rd option is the only one where your expansion hasn't been cut off.

In plain and simple terms for you, BH recruited half of your eastern border, your expansion will now be a lot slower in that direction. You are nearly up against the rim on the west, so there is not a lot of room there. THE's expansion has been cut off.

Mick876

You are a moron and a good one at that if you really think our expansion has been cut off.
Why dont you look at the map correctly as there is plenty of room for expansion. Lay off the drugs kid.

Yeah there is. When you hit BH or when you stab BD in the back and hit them when they are crippled. :icon_razz:

Crispycargo

Aww dammit! Our secret plan of world domination by bsing BD has been discovered... :icon_cry:

Guess we might as well join the bandwagon and attack them now. Cause that's all we're good for doing, ya know... :icon_rolleyes:

(Bookie, just let them continue to speculate our intentions... They just want to divulge info from ya so are egging you on. It's not worth it man, just ignore it for now and leave them guessing)

Hybookie

LOL crispy. Yeah Ill leave them guessing. Reaper is about 5 cans short of a six pack.

Mick876

Aww dammit! Our secret plan of world domination by bsing BD has been discovered... :icon_cry:

Guess we might as well join the bandwagon and attack them now. Cause that's all we're good for doing, ya know... :icon_rolleyes:

Its a plausible option for THE to take. Don't shoot it down incase it comes back to bite ya.

DeletedUser

LOL crispy. Yeah Ill leave them guessing. Reaper is about 5 cans short of a six pack.

Ah, you gotta love personal insults from someone who has just tried to show someone up on their English skills on a forum, which is petty enough as it is, then you manage to get it all completely cocked up.

I have no need to speculate, it is clear that THE have been put in their place, you guys are irrelevant.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
haha if you say so. Your too pathetic.

sure pal.

You only have TUC available to be consumed. That hardly seems worthy of such a great tribe as the, dont you say?

leaves you two, respectable, viable options... BD or BH...

But then again, there could be the third choice that reaper mentioned... THE recruits the remnants of BD... because from what i have seen, they quit as soon as the going gets tough.. its just a matter of getting the accounts into range.... tho with some of the interpersonal relations between tribes... that might be fairly difficult to achieve...

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I know this post is irrelevant to the topic but I'm BH so I guess I'm permitted to post.

It was said that "Reaper is about 5 cans short of a six pack".

What's a six pack? I only know of 24s...

Mick876

six back is for pussy americans who can't handle there beer so it comes in a 6 pack, Hybookie would fit this bill.

Hybookie

six back is for pussy americans who can't handle there beer so it comes in a 6 pack, Hybookie would fit this bill.

ROFL I dont see how a 6 pack is for ***** american's. But I guess coming from a kid I wouldn't expect anything less.

Mick876

ROFL I dont see how a 6 pack is for ***** american's. But I guess coming from a kid I wouldn't expect anything less.

because in Canada and the Uk they come in 24 packs. Also the US pint is smaller than the Uk pint. Its common knowledge that Europeans can drink better than Americans. And coming from a kid? you don't even know how old i am.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Sounds like a cop out, calling Mick a "kid"

I am american, i use six packs when i am purchasing beer for the ladies, and 18 + packs for myself. (dont forget, i mix smoke and drink frequently) No point buying a case of twisted tea, when 6 will do the job for her. :icon_wink:

As for your angry responses, maybe if you werent lying to cover some plot, you would see the light as we do. Then again, we arent privy to all your plots and schemes... so im sure you will surprise us, but someone in your area is gonna be betrayed, be it BD or BH.....

the pink panther

because in Canada and the Uk they come in 24 packs. Also the US pint is smaller than the Uk pint. Its common knowledge that Europeans can drink better than Americans. And coming from a kid? you don't even know how old i am.

You're an idiot, how can a unit of measure be different in different places?

Also he's seen your photo, got the age from there...

NB, yes the americans use a smaller billion but that's a banking issue..

Mick876

The pint is an English unit of volume or capacity in the imperial system and United States customary units. The imperial version is 20 imperial fluid ounces and is equivalent to about 568 ml, while the U.S. version is 16 U.S. fluid ounces and is equivalent to about 473 ml.

In the UK we use a different size pint. Our pint is bigger than the American pint. If i was you, i would refrain from throwing out insults at people when you don't even know what your talking about.

DeletedUser

In the UK we use a different size pint. Our pint is bigger than the American pint. If i was you, i would refrain from throwing out insults at people when you don't even know what your talking about.

When you ask a "pint" in an irish pub, you really get a big glass indeed.

to masterquinn, you really missed me, come play with or against me on w6 :d

DeletedUser

this post says it all! proves how much you know! what a CHILD..

ever heard of an American dollar or Canadian dollar or Australian dollar? do they all have the same value?

DeletedUser

to masterquinn, you really missed me, come play with or against me on w6 :d

Naw.. I'm a 1 world kind of guy, but if you'd like to join W30, so i can play mind-games with you again and watch you run another tribe into the ground, I would be honored. I'm sure there are alot of dead accounts in many other tribes that could benefit from your "experience". :lol:

xinryr

Hybookie and tpp, any particular reason you have to disagree with absolutely EVERYTHING that the people in phoenx say? It's like fox new around here :|