Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

DeletedUser

Naw.. I'm a 1 world kind of guy, but if you'd like to join W30, so i can play mind-games with you again and watch you run another tribe into the ground, I would be honored. I'm sure there are alot of dead accounts in many other tribes that could benefit from your "experience". :lol:

Why do you put experience between " " .
I dont hold any grudge towards you, dont see the point why we should argue or bitch.

I just like you to ask to not speak denigrating about my skills, as stats proves me you're less good then me. So if you say i aint, good and you're less then me, then you know what the logic implicitly says about your skills.

Here's the comparison

W6
rank 22 (23,257,391)
oda rank 16

war caps:
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: concrete

Side 2:
Tribes: Smurfs ~Or.D~
Players:

Timeframe: 31/08/2009 17:00:00 to 21/04/2010 01:44:47

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 690
Side 2: 10
Difference: 680

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,692,797
Side 2: 95,927
Difference: 6,596,870

image.php

w18
rank 11 9,409,564

war caps
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: concrete

Side 2:
Tribes: VST ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: 19/01/2010 00:00:00 to 21/04/2010 01:58:18

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 248
Side 2: 1
Difference: 247

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,394,650
Side 2: 11,048
Difference: 2,383,602

image.php

So you're a 1world player, wich means you can spent 2time more time on them than me

masterquinn
w30
rank 62
oda rank 74
odd rank424
war caps, only a few against reborn, all other are barbs and internals

DeletedUser

LOL, you know absolutely nothing about W30 with that post, so don't pretend you do by trying to come up with numbers. But if it makes you feel better to swing your cojone's around, please continue. But Since you are not piloting an account in W30, nor are you actually adding anything useful to this thread, i suggest you take your business elsewhere, OR we can settle this.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL, you know absolutely nothing about W30 with that post, so don't pretend you do by trying to come up with numbers. But if it makes you feel better to swing your cojone's around, please continue. But Since you are not piloting an account in W30, nor are you actually adding anything useful to this thread, i suggest you take your business elsewhere, OR we can settle this.

How about i step in and become Concrete's w30 fill-in?

he is a friend of mine from w6, (albeit not as good a leader as i am) but he does have skills.. I have also owned w6, much like i will be owning w30 very shortly. You cant discredit my record or my TW career...

I speak for him. Where would you like me to throw MY cajones?

DeletedUser92

Keep talking, Pajuno. If you consider Concrete "good," then you're no match for us.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Keep talking, Pajuno. If you consider Concrete "good," then you're no match for us.

Lol. We al know that THE is the ugly, pathetic stepsister of the much better bd. Just cause concrete suffered the ill fate he did here, does not reflect his ingame skills, much like your time here proves even less. Let's just say your tribe had the players to carry you, and he didn't. You have no ground to Stand on in this situation. The only thing YOU have on concrete is your still playing.

Now, on to whether or not THE is up to the "phoenx challenge".

The only tribe who thinks your any good, is your own tribe. Everyone knows we putting BD on it's ass. You really think that THE stands a chance against us if BD is falling?

We both know THE is scared.... And we both know HOW I know.

;)

Mick876

I plan ops with Concrete on W6, and he is one hell of a player. He might not be the best of leaders, but player wise he is good. Paj has already covered everything in his post. But i just wanted to put my cent in since i personally work along side Concrete on w6. After BD we will see how good THE is. Although i would put money on that THE won't be around when we reach you guys. You got no expansion, crippled with inactivity, your scared to fight BH since they are on very good terms with BD. Your trapped, i can see a merge coming along. Either merging into BH, or when BD breaks down the active on the 2 tribes merging to make a new one.

tangotemptress

Also the US pint is smaller than the Uk pint.

You're an idiot, how can a unit of measure be different in different places?

Actually Mick is correct. The US uses their own system of measurement, while the UK (and many other countries) use the Imperial system of measurement.

1 US pint = 16 US fluid ounces
1 Imperial pint = 20 Imperial fluid ounces

While each Imperial fluid ounce is less than the US fluid ounce, the 4 extra in the Imperial pint combined put the Imperial pint ahead of the US pint.

Now... I'm just wondering, but how did this relate to Hammer merging into BH?? :icon_rolleyes:

I need a beer now... :icon_wink::lol:

DeletedUser92

Scared?

I -wish- Phoenx was next to THE. Then, instead of six problems on my hands, I'd have one - and it wouldn't be as big as any of the ones we've currently got. Otherwise, THE will be around for quite some time to come.

And I have no doubt that BD is going to win this war, anyway, so its pointless to debate.

DeletedUser79042

I need a beer now...

Attention THE leadership!! Mme Tango, is about to join the formidable tribe of player iheart, "I need beer" (BEER) :icon_eek: .
There is still time! Get some (okay, okay, 24-pack) beer to her ASAP! :lol:

Hybookie

HAHA r2. Im sure iheart is drunk most of the time when playing TW. Hes a cool cat.

DeletedUser79042

Hes a cool cat.
Hm. From his positioning and long endurance, it is easy to understand that he (iheart) has been your pet for ages... (I did not know it was a cat though - you just gave up a THE corporate secret bookie! :lol: )

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Scared?

I -wish- Phoenx was next to THE. Then, instead of six problems on my hands, I'd have one - and it wouldn't be as big as any of the ones we've currently got. Otherwise, THE will be around for quite some time to come.

And I have no doubt that BD is going to win this war, anyway, so its pointless to debate.

Dude, we BOTH know that THE is finally taking a step into this war. You can lie, deny, and dodge all you like. Point is, we both know what the real deal is.

IF Phoenx was your neighbor, we wouldnt be having this discussion. You would have been embarrassed out of this world already. (as if a top five duke would be posting so much crap with a shitty account such as yours....)

And of Course THE will be around... you guys are doing nothing atm, and no one will do anything back. Huggers.

PS. i am NOT calling you huggers due to BD. i am calling you huggers for letting BH recruit ALL Your food, and then slap you in the face with their (much larger than yours) Johnson......

DeletedUser92

Yes, Pajuno, make it about something safe. Something easy. Keep thinking you're somehow going to goad me into action. You know what I think?

You want us to declare war on BH because if we do, then we can't go south and tear your tribe apart. You're barely tied with BD a month into war. That's impressive! You've definitely got a great tribe! Add THE into the mix?

You still lose, and you know it.

So you're gonna keep coming on here and calling me a whole bunch of nonsense, and you're gonna have your tribemates do the same, and you're going to hope and pray that THE stays up north and never thinks of ways to get to you. Either by going through LoEN, RAM, or just hop-skip-and-jumping through gaps in BD. Keep sitting there in fear of the day you see your name in a PnP post by me declaring war, and keep trying to make me change my mind on how to run my tribe.

In the meantime, I'll be doing actual work.

DeletedUser

Yes, Pajuno, make it about something safe. Something easy. Keep thinking you're somehow going to goad me into action. You know what I think?

You want us to declare war on BH because if we do, then we can't go south and tear your tribe apart. You're barely tied with BD a month into war. That's impressive! You've definitely got a great tribe! Add THE into the mix?

You still lose, and you know it.

So you're gonna keep coming on here and calling me a whole bunch of nonsense, and you're gonna have your tribemates do the same, and you're going to hope and pray that THE stays up north and never thinks of ways to get to you. Either by going through LoEN, RAM, or just hop-skip-and-jumping through gaps in BD. Keep sitting there in fear of the day you see your name in a PnP post by me declaring war, and keep trying to make me change my mind on how to run my tribe.

In the meantime, I'll be doing actual work.

That is actually funny of you JP. playing dumb today?

Gicusan

Not sure where you people have seen anyone defeated in this war. but is is far from over. get back to your accounts as I am back and I have never lost a war. In the end, Pajuno you are just a punk. You pretend more but that is what you are. you are not even remotely close to our level of gaming. As for TWC... I say it again, that tribe I can beat on my own.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not sure where you people have seen anyone defeated in this war. but is is far from over. get back to your accounts as I am back and I have never lost a war. In the end, Pajuno you are just a punk. You pretend more but that is what you are. you are not even remotely close to our level of gaming. As for TWC... I say it again, that tribe I can beat on my own.

May I commend you on a great job thus far! :lol:

Mick876

See this is why i find your posts a joke. You know nothing yet your compelled to comment on it anyway.

What taoron is talking about is Jp playing dumb to the fact BD is now getting THE to nuke Phoenix. Whats fine, we don't mind; will do wonders for our ODD score :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

See this is why i find your posts a joke. You know nothing yet your compelled to comment on it anyway.

What taoron is talking about is Jp playing dumb to the fact BD is now getting THE to nuke Phoenix. Whats fine, we don't mind; will do wonders for our ODD score :icon_razz:

Come on now .. are we really going to be slinging this " THE is doing this and this For BD Garbage " .. Man im Inactive as can possibly be labeled .. but THE are just responding to Pajuno's Choice of Words and Actions.

Nothing More.

This i Suppose you could say .. is alot like the LOEN / RAM .. Not Helping Phoenx .. Discussions :p

Tit for Tat anyone ? :p