SOTW #12 - War

• Thread starter DeletedUser45021
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser45021

Sorry but I see no connection :)
Looks more like you're mocking someone ;)

DeletedUser

It's a social commentary on how modern warfare is asymmetrical and the approach favored by the western world is "bullshit".

Hence the terrorist in the corner.

The wars of the future will not have frontlines and trenches, but ideals and ambushes.

I must agree you signature does provide some highly important insight, however i did derive a different meaning from your signature, that being the war against mods using swearwords in their posts, and their ability to infract others for using the same such words. It is quite insightful and an abstract 'war' to say the least

DeletedUser

Sorry but I see no connection :)
Looks more like you're mocking someone ;)

No ma'am, I am making a social commentary, mocking another is against the rules, however I have been informed that mocking OPINIONs is currently an acceptable thing to do on these forums.

941602-the_cat_is_pushing_a_watermelon_out_of_a_lake_super.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45021

Endora, please don't talk about something when you don't even know what you are talking about :) it doesn't give you a good image.

A person would get infracted for saying bullshit, if directed at someone in an offensive way (which the mod has not done).

DeletedUser

Endora, please don't talk about something when you don't even know what you are talking about :) it doesn't give you a good image.

A person would get infracted for saying bullshit, if directed at someone in an offensive way (which the mod has not done).

I saved a post by Jirki that said it is perfectly acceptable to make fun of anothers opinion as long as you did not apply the insult to the person themself.

Opinions have great big targets, people have shielding.

DeletedUser

I feel I should point out that "offensive" is subjective. What is not offensive to you may well be offensive to someone else.

DeletedUser

I was merely remarking on the meaning I derived from the image, and what the image meant to me and its relation to war. Please don't inform me how and how not derive meaning from a piece of art. :)

DeletedUser45021

Sigh I'm not even gonna try to argue.

Back to topic please

DeletedUser

I have resized my picture.

WARsig-2.png

^^ its says 'No matter how hard we try... The war Never ends.'

Thank you,

Tails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.