(~SP~) vs NiON and the VODKA Family

DeletedUser

As for keeping SP alive, it seems rather futile anyway. Apart from about 6 players the rest seem to be inactive, or to go inactive as soon as anyone attacks them.

One would think you'd do better against 6 players, what happened?

DeletedUser

One would think you'd do better against 6 players, what happened?

Do better how? We took most of the villages we targeted - a few of your players did a good job defending themselves, the rest didnt.

If it wasnt a 40/50 hour trip each way it might be more interesting.

DeletedUser

We targetted the inactive members and killed them off while the active memebrs carried on.

Actually, we targeted several active mebers, who then went in-active. There were some that were completely inactive, at least by the time their turn in the que came up.

DeletedUser

Actually, we targeted several active mebers, who then went in-active. There were some that were completely inactive, at least by the time their turn in the que came up.

That's what i meant.
Inactive as soon as attacks are coming in.

DeletedUser

You can be active but still be on once a day, many in SP were that, and we were very busy trying to take the inactives before you did

DeletedUser

You can be active but still be on once a day, many in SP were that, and we were very busy trying to take the inactives before you did

I do not deny that, and it showed. This could have been a much better war had your leader taken the NAP when it was offered. Many of your members were probably WAR WEARY. When that set's in you basically could care less what happens, which i'm sure is why some had to give it up. They had already been in a WAR for some time, and it just kept on going. Again, you can thank acidgod for that. I'm not saying that is the only reason you had members quiting, we have them pop up from time to time, but you had more than your fair share.

DeletedUser

it is incredibly funny to see how mad they are now that -?- joined the war lol
the 3v1 then 2v1 now turned in 2v2.....
:icon_cry:stop crying guys, uve asked for it:icon_rolleyes:... now get what uve asked

DeletedUser

Yes, you are right, I ran and cried... pfft, as if that would happen...

So let me get this all straight, people seem to think, that when a tribe drops out of a war, that the ones already getting the raw end of the deal should miraculously regain all the troops lost, and be able to fight 2 other tribes equally... hmmm... that is something I never knew before... I guess I just didn't get that memo...

DeletedUser

hey acid im on ur side -_-''
the mail was for Vodka -_-
how can u not recognize ur ally!
:icon_cry: broke my heart

DeletedUser

Acid, he meant that VODKA should stop crying ;)

Yep, ol dottie got it right, lol!!! was not directed at you bud... was directed at VODKA... The ones crying a hundred fold more than we ever did about a tribe jumping in half way... tisk tisk... lol!!!

DeletedUser

Yep, ol dottie got it right, lol!!! was not directed at you bud... was directed at VODKA... The ones crying a hundred fold more than we ever did about a tribe jumping in half way... tisk tisk... lol!!!

Oh well, i suppose you're right, we should move on from that fact.
Let the fight begin...

DeletedUser

acid might have drunk some vodka before posting :p
anyone wish to bet on the winners? :p

DeletedUser

Make of it what you will, those involved know your ass was soundly beaten till u had to run off crying for help.

I dont see anyone crying about -?- joining your side - just commenting that if they want to take advantage of the situation ( and why not thats what this game is all about ), then perhaps they shouldnt try and pretend its for any other reason than opportunity. The stated reasons are all BS.

DeletedUser

Make of it what you will, those involved know your ass was soundly beaten till u had to run off crying for help.

I dont see anyone crying about -?- joining your side - just commenting that if they want to take advantage of the situation ( and why not thats what this game is all about ), then perhaps they shouldnt try and pretend its for any other reason than opportunity. The stated reasons are all BS.

LMAO, the reasons are what they are. If you don't like them then do something about it. Like I already told Doms dilapidated army come and try some active players on for a change see how well your crappy techniques of half nukes and defense attacks do you against us.

DeletedUser

LMAO, the reasons are what they are. If you don't like them then do something about it. Like I already told Doms dilapidated army come and try some active players on for a change see how well your crappy techniques of half nukes and defense attacks do you against us.

Yes the reasons are what they are - as opposed to what you pretend they are :)

I find it hard to undrestand why you arent man enough to just admit you attack Vodka because it suits you and its a good opportunity instead of trying to pretend you have some higher motive that doesnt exist.

DeletedUser

Yes the reasons are what they are - as opposed to what you pretend they are :)

I find it hard to undrestand why you arent man enough to just admit you attack Vodka because it suits you and its a good opportunity instead of trying to pretend you have some higher motive that doesnt exist.

I find it hard to believe you are still whining so much.:icon_rolleyes: