Side 2: 410
Difference: 63

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,159,365
Side 2: 3,725,613
Difference: 433,752

image.php

Considering HIREs faltering over the past 2 days, I'm not surprised, But it'll be intresting if it pans out.

DeletedUser

**STATS**

I know yours makes us look better, but since the war has lasted more than a week you should show full stats.

Side 1: HIRE

Side 2: SPAM SPRAM

Timeframe: 31/10/2008 20:00:00 to 09/11/2008 21:57:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 569
Side 2: 613
Difference: 44

image.php

Side 1: 5,044,373
Side 2: 5,394,618
Difference: 350,245

image.php

DeletedUser

Real stats > Fake stats

Stats should be a respected truth between tribes in war, instead of twisting them to show they're winning.

DeletedUser

I should note, That I set stats at a week as a general rule.

I couldn't care less about the way they look to be honest, I'd still use a week as base even if we we're 500 villages down.

celticprincess

how are they twisted? :S

hey caveman thanks for them villages ur a gent :icon_cool:

if u dont mind and be a dear will u pack ur bags and stuff as the rent has gone up and me thinks u cant affoard the 5star rent of k25 anymore

thank u signed managemnt of hire hotels

DeletedUser

People are persistant :/, So have some all round stats.

Side 1: SPAM SPRAM

Side 2: HIRE

Timeframe: 31/10/2008 19:01:00 to 10/11/2008 15:25:11

Side 1: 641
Side 2: 588
Difference: 53

image.php

Side 1: 5,652,972
Side 2: 5,196,808
Difference: 456,164

image.php

DeletedUser

Hmm im a little bit impressed:

Side 1: SPAM

Timeframe: 31/10/2008 00:00:00 to 10/11/2008 16:50:32
Side 1: 550
Side 2: 253
Difference: 297

HIRE attacks the wrong tribe. They are heading for the easier way attacking noobs and inactivities from SPRAM...lets be honest its a very weak academy. If HIRE wants to pull out SPRAM from the war they must hit some key players in SPAM and forget about stats. HIRE's posistion sucks right...but try to sacrifice the inactivites instead of saving key players and attack others key points:icon_redface: if whole hire attacks 3 key leaders of spam at the same time are there any chances to change the war direction??

DeletedUser

They've been attacking SPAM, Just not brilliantly, I'm sitting an account right on the front at the momment, and the time it takes them to land attacks on it, I can have it stacked with 30 D villages before HIREs attacks get there. There is a minority attacking well, But the majority have grown a tad lazy over time. I can back that up with reports if anyone takes offence.

DeletedUser

In fact, a lot of SPAM members are disappointed they aren't getting the opportunity they expected to raise their ODD

DeletedUser

hey caveman thanks for them villages ur a gent :icon_cool:

if u dont mind and be a dear will u pack ur bags and stuff as the rent has gone up and me thinks u cant affoard the 5star rent of k25 anymore

thank u signed managemnt of hire hotels

and still they think they are awesome when they can't even take 16 villages out of a k where they have 3.179.
you guys are brilliant [/sarcasm]

those are the only SPAM villages they are getting. the ones surrounded by thousands of HIRE's.
Yet, they still insist in stats.

Thanks warsigmar, for you view of things.
Stats aren't everything.

DeletedUser47238

Hmm im a little bit impressed:

Side 1: SPAM

Timeframe: 31/10/2008 00:00:00 to 10/11/2008 16:50:32
Side 1: 550
Side 2: 253
Difference: 297

HIRE attacks the wrong tribe. They are heading for the easier way attacking noobs and inactivities from SPRAM...lets be honest its a very weak academy. If HIRE wants to pull out SPRAM from the war they must hit some key players in SPAM and forget about stats. HIRE's posistion sucks right...but try to sacrifice the inactivites instead of saving key players and attack others key points:icon_redface: if whole hire attacks 3 key leaders of spam at the same time are there any chances to change the war direction??

I agree with you Spram has about 7 people talk on the forums dude its ghoast town there thats why Dom left

DeletedUser

7?!? Man, I wish I had 7 in SPTS, I am the only person that speaks on th forums there. :icon_confused:

And as most SPAM people said, we have turned the stats around, not sure how long the problems in HIRE (the leavings) have been boiling under the surface and or if it had any effects on the stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.