SPAM Declares War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think Dom was only meaning on celtic.
Great job sin, thats a crap load of nukes.

DeletedUser

Cavemen dont live in villages, They live in cave's, so try as you might to take villages from him, you'll fail ;)

DeletedUser

Well. Not at one account, but overall, SIN have easily passed 5k nukes sent at HIRE. Your defence is quite good, Dominyk, however, I hope to see better. Were either of your sits not supported beforehand? If you were defending empty villages, then definitely I would say that is very good. If not, well, it's still alright.

Marlow was supported by one player, Henj was not supported at all before I took over the account, and even then, It has only been supported by his own troops mostly, ~Or.D~ lent support to a small degree which was appreciated to bridge the gap between keeping the villages safe while Henjs support arrived.

DeletedUser

Marlow was supported by one player, Henj was not supported at all before I took over the account, and even then, It has only been supported by his own troops mostly, ~Or.D~ lent support to a small degree which was appreciated to bridge the gap between keeping the villages safe while Henjs support arrived.

So basically you declared on the underdogs they attacked back and you had to get help of another tribe so your own tribes support could get there

Thats bad planning to be fair if this guy was a border player he should of been stacked before you declared as preparation can be the key to winning a war. Also as you declared please don't give me the we didn't have time reason

To put it blunt

Bad Planning = Bad leadership

Last edited by a moderator:

Grizzle

Blurk is probably the best Mod we've had. 12azor was okay till he bailed on us. I really didn't like lippa and not too much taters.

Even though Blurk gives me infractions and closed my topic I still like him. I blame the flamers and spammer for getting my other thread closed :icon_evil:

Not me :D

DeletedUser

Cave has got bats as company....and cavalier, we've been through the not prepared thingy soo many times in this thread (maybe you haven't) but that's been said somany times, it's old....yeah, we weren't prepared properly....btu aren't allies supposed to help each other out?!?

DeletedUser

I should add at this point, That if any of you gets yourself banned in this thread, The thread gets locked automatically, So go get banned in other threads :p

So basically you declared on the underdogs they attacked back and you had to get help of another tribe so your own tribes support could get there

Thats bad planning to be fair if this guy was a border player he should of been stacked before you declared as preparation can be the key to winning a war. Also as you declared please don't give me the we didn't have time reason

To put it blunt

Bad Planning = Bad leadership

Your an idiot Oo, I borrowed 15 villages of D from ~Or.D~, Not 100, 15, until Henjs own support arrived 15 hours later, He is now stacked with his own troops. There are no rules of combat that say how dare you ask your allies for support while yours arrived. He wasn't stacked before the war because he was inactive and did not respond to any mails asking him where he needed support, I did state, If you don't reply to the mail, We'll presume you don't need it. I only got his sitting 5 days ago or so now and have started moving support round since then. Its not an overnight thing ya know.

DeletedUser

wow, talking about idiots.... here you go again :icon_rolleyes:

If he is on the border, is it that hard to go to TWstats and have a look where his villages are (in what K)? Then its a simple (well, not for SPAM) task to get them supported.

I think i agree with Cav, bad planning = bad leadership

And this is reflected in your actions and this post! could you be any less organised? Not having supported members? Not having any co-ops organised? Not telling your own members, let alone the LEADERS OF YOUR ACADEMY?

imsure

You didn't actually read my post did you? Otherwise you'd know that your going on about something completly different to what I commented on.

I tell you what, Lets compare stats:

Side 1: SPAM SPRAM

Side 2: HIRE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 346
Side 2: 152
Difference: 194

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,176,300
Side 2: 1,370,509
Difference: 1,805,791

image.php

Side 1: O~SIN A~SIN

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 16
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: 399,668
Side 2: 166,501
Difference: 233,167

image.php

Yeah, Obviously we had no co-ops planned :icon_rolleyes:, Complete n00b.

DeletedUser

I should add at this point, That if any of you gets yourself banned in this thread, The thread gets locked automatically, So go get banned in other threads :p

Your an idiot Oo, I borrowed 15 villages of D from ~Or.D~, Not 100, 15, until Henjs own support arrived 15 hours later, He is now stacked with his own troops. There are no rules of combat that say how dare you ask your allies for support while yours arrived. He wasn't stacked before the war because he was inactive and did not respond to any mails asking him where he needed support, I did state, If you don't reply to the mail, We'll presume you don't need it. I only got his sitting 5 days ago or so now and have started moving support round since then. Its not an overnight thing ya know.

Firstly that shows your leadership experience as you currently wait for your members to say they need support. 90% of tribes will have every border village stacked before they go to war if the account is inactive or not thats is what tribal coordinators are meant to be doing. I would of thought this far in the game you would of has lists of all border villages with tribes that could be a threat at least even if they are not stacked. It again shows SPAM's inability to prepare

You didn't actually read my post did you? Otherwise you'd know that your going on about something completly different to what I commented on.

I tell you what, Lets compare stats:

Side 1: 346
Side 2: 152
Difference: 194

image.php

Side 1: 3,176,300
Side 2: 1,370,509
Difference: 1,805,791

image.php

Side 1: O~SIN A~SIN

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 16
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: 399,668
Side 2: 166,501
Difference: 233,167

image.php

Yeah, Obviously we had no co-ops planned :icon_rolleyes:, Complete n00b.

Again showing stats. What do you expect HIRE is fighting a multi war front and seem to be playing the defensive game. To be honest looking at conquers HIRE are killing you in there own K's and you the same but in your K's. However then looking at reports some HIRE members are using 2 or 3 nukes to clear a K25 village that SPAM should of stacked before the war. If you want proof I will go and get some

Last edited by a moderator:

imsureidontlike69

Blah blah blah, You don't know me at all Cav. Have some more stats, Dispite having quite a few inactives on the border initially, 87% of the border was stacked prior to this war. So ^^

87%? lol!

blah blah blah? was that you saying that? and you were telling me to grow up, way to completely disregard what he is saying :icon_rolleyes:

wow, this is like HIRE, inactives across all the borders, quite sad actually, the difference, HIRE are Versing 6 tribes, and winning overall. And Dom, if you were going to war, why should people need to tell you what villages need support, any village ON THE BORDER will need to be supported, And a second front set up with minimal (30-50k) defence in-case villages on the front are taken before support arrives or in-case of heavy attacks.

Look at Neuwar, do you know why they have such a high ODD? they were stacking villages into the hundred of K's (100k of D) and HIRE were just nukeing the $H!T out of the villages. And since you seem to think SPAM are doing sooooo sooo much, how abou SIN, Neuwar and the Order ceasefire on HIRE so they can show the world that you are honestly and trully pathetic! Only join in the gangbang after SIN's massive co-op consisting of 10k nukes from SIN alone, thats nearly half your villages, do you think SPAM and SPRAM could together get 10k nukes sent at HIRE?

And that 10k, was not counting the people who didnt send troops counts or fakes. So if SPAM want to think their doing so well, drop off SIN, the order and neuwar, let HIRE move EVERY SINGLE BLOODY TROOP they have to their front, like you have to your, and watch SPAM crumble!

imsure

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
why do they think their better then SIN? Why do they think they can do better? When they send over 10k attacks at HIRE, i will be impressed.
Untill then, they are another tryhard that just didnt make the cut for the football team this year.

imsure

not saying that spam is good or that spam is better than anyone but just because they sent less attacks quantity-wise doesnt mean they arent a better tribe

once again they have less than 1/3rd the villages of sin of course they arent going to have as many to send but that in itself doesnt mean they arent a better tribe

DeletedUser

wow, talking about idiots.... here you go again :icon_rolleyes:

If he is on the border, is it that hard to go to TWstats and have a look where his villages are (in what K)? Then its a simple (well, not for SPAM) task to get them supported.

I think i agree with Cav, bad planning = bad leadership

And this is reflected in your actions and this post! could you be any less organised? Not having supported members? Not having any co-ops organised? Not telling your own members, let alone the LEADERS OF YOUR ACADEMY?

imsure

Hmm, your habit of jumping on the band wagon and join in on any insults just backfired, because Dom is a hard working, well and frequently complimented on p&p and in game. so STFU

Firstly that shows your leadership experience as you currently wait for your members to say they need support. 90% of tribes will have every border village stacked before they go to war if the account is inactive or not thats is what tribal coordinators are meant to be doing. I would of thought this far in the game you would of has lists of all border villages with tribes that could be a threat at least even if they are not stacked. It again shows SPAM's inability to prepare

Again showing stats. What do you expect HIRE is fighting a multi war front and seem to be playing the defensive game. To be honest looking at conquers HIRE are killing you in there own K's and you the same but in your K's. However then looking at reports some HIRE members are using 2 or 3 nukes to clear a K25 village that SPAM should of stacked before the war. If you want proof I will go and get some

Had we been going to war against a full strength tribe, the leadership would have organised better. It's SPAM's first war, so there were going to be some leaks in organisers and loudmouth players who claim to be all it, but really aren't. Our next war will be different IF the opponents are of worthy power (not that HIRE aren't, it;s just you guys were weakened before we declared :icon_wink:)

why do they think their better then SIN? Why do they think they can do better? When they send over 10k attacks at HIRE, i will be impressed.
Untill then, they are another tryhard that just didnt make the cut for the football team this year.

imsure
Where did SPAM say they are better than SIN?? Imsure, even cave has a better p&p presence than you....:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

This has been reopened per request, Please keep it spam free. I'm sure Blurk won't be so lenient on all of us next time.

Side 1: 344
Side 2: 137
Difference: 207

image.php

Side 1: 3,194,348
Side 2: 1,228,948
Difference: 1,965,400

image.php

DeletedUser9021

(...)

Had we been going to war against a full strength tribe, the leadership would have organised better. It's SPAM's first war, so there were going to be some leaks in organisers and loudmouth players who claim to be all it, but really aren't. Our next war will be different IF the opponents are of worthy power (not that HIRE aren't, it;s just you guys were weakened before we declared :icon_wink:)
(...)

Note that Cav is in RMC. He also was our defense coordinator for some time, so maybe he knows what he's talking about :icon_idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.