Speed round number 2

DeletedUser

haha my last exam is thursday, why couldnt you have waited 24hrs!!

Although im still tempted to sign up.

Im guessing id have to join when it started to stand a good chance?

DeletedUser1747

haha my last exam is thursday, why couldnt you have waited 24hrs!!

Although im still tempted to sign up.

Im guessing id have to join when it started to stand a good chance?

You can start late and still stand an excellent chance. It's about the end of the round, not the beginning. Just don't make it more than 2-3 days late.

DeletedUser

Please tell me we have to pay for this round. Imagine the kinda players we'd have in if you didn't.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We have decided to start speed round 2 tomorrow (Wednesday) at 18.00 Server time. It's going to have quite a few changes but we hope you will enjoy it.

The speed will be 20, double the speed of the first round.
Tribe member limit will be 20
You will only be allowed to switch tribes within the first 5 days. After that nobody is allowed to leave or switch tribes.

Account sitting: on
Sleep: on
(I'll post the details for times for the sleep mode wednesday morning)
Accounts may interact after 8 hours from the time that Account Sitting mode is ended.

The winning Tribe will receive 100 premium points. (Equally split)

I also have one player that bought 50 premium points and then had to leave the game. He has asked me to give those 50 points to a good cause or competition.
I decided to reward those points to the best OD players.
The first 3 will receive 35, 10 and 5 points.

I hope you will enjoy this round.
Premium Account will be required as it was in the first round.

There it is, last line Grawler. Did you get so excited reading it that you forgot to read the last part? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

There it is, last line Grawler. Did you get so excited reading it that you forgot to read the last part? :icon_biggrin:

Why thank you Jerran. Yes I did get excited, over excited one might say :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Interesting rule changes and I think it should result in a definite improvement on the first one. The English speaker form has always been more about the tribes than the individual relative to other servers (from the little Ive seen anyways) so its good that the changes reflect that and in turn limit the loopholes exploited because of it.

I probably dont have the time for this one so I doubt I will participate (unless there is a very good player or two whos prepared to come in with me *hint* *hint* :icon_wink: :lol: ) but I wish all those involved the best of luck :)

Edit: Hehe some of you dont waste any time with the offers do you :icon_wink:. It was originally sent in jest but having thought about it if the right offer comes along in terms of both ability and compatability of o/l times then I guess I could help someone out ;p

Last edited by a moderator:

-Gothmog-

Hei guys could i have a little help over here

How can i buy premium points without entering the world?
(Want to keep a clean record on my TWplus :icon_cool:)

Stupid reason yeah but is there any way (i dont want to wait until the speed server tab is there ill need it a little earlier

So is there any way to buy it?

DeletedUser

Buy it on another world under the account name you will use for speed.

That is what I do anyway. I got 5 on Grawler in w6 but I'll use it on speed.

The Belgarion

Hei guys could i have a little help over here

How can i buy premium points without entering the world?
(Want to keep a clean record on my TWplus :icon_cool:)

Stupid reason yeah but is there any way (i dont want to wait until the speed server tab is there ill need it a little earlier

So is there any way to buy it?

Thats a good question actually. And i'm not sure..

You may aswel just start the speed round then aquire your points, it's not really going to affect you so...

DeletedUser

np premium

wont there be a non-premium players speed round ever??

-Gothmog-

I meant without creating a village in other worlds

Just have to wait until the speed server tab appears then :icon_sad: