Speed round number 2

DeletedUser

Hei guys could i have a little help over here

How can i buy premium points without entering the world?
(Want to keep a clean record on my TWplus :icon_cool:)

Stupid reason yeah but is there any way (i dont want to wait until the speed server tab is there ill need it a little earlier

So is there any way to buy it?

TWplus doesnt have W8 yet, so do it from your villages in W8 :p.

DeletedUser

premium points

At the end of the last server i still had 15 days remaining of premium, didnt know wen server would end, have I jsut lost all of those points then?

DeletedUser6334

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhs1991 View Post
wont there be a non-premium players speed round ever??

Hopefully not.

There will be eventually... the first few rounds... maybe even 20+ rounds will be premium only so that they have made money off of the server, Speed worlds cost alot more to maintain as it requires more staff and needs to be up quicker if there is a downtime... But there will only be like 1 or 2 non-premium rounds in a row then 3 or 4 premium, this is how it works on the german speed servers anyway... Once it gets more popular the rounds will last from 5 hours-5 days and occasionaly a month one...(I have been player german speed servers for about 4 months and the first 1 month round I have seen is coming up)

Regards,
Reznal.

DeletedUser

Did they ever announce how long this round will last. I may have just missed it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm hoping it will be only two weeks. I don't think i can stay active for another month again. Since its double the speed i would guess its half the time.

DeletedUser6334

Not nessicarily... if it was like that it would be basically identical to the last round just in a shorter period.. and less members a tribe.... Im hoping it will be over a month not that hard to be active, I manage to be active on 140 speeds over 5 days

Regards,
Reznal.

DeletedUser

what can I say, alphabonkers will make a entry to this speed2. After all, we gotta defend the third place we managed for -behemoth- against those higly overrated tribes ;)

Oh... you won't see this in game nick though ;)

DeletedUser2378

Hmmm... do I sign up tonight or wait until the morning. Decisions decisions!

DeletedUser

Well i'm going to guess protection lasts for 7 hours so base it off that.

DeletedUser

when will it start

this is what is says in the info we got so far

-#1 Today, 04:10 Top
We have decided to start speed round 2 tomorrow (Wednesday) at 18.00 Server time. It's going to have quite a few changes but we hope you will enjoy it.

and here is the problem, it was written today wich is wednesday but it says it will start tomorrow (wednesday).
so wich is it.
and a little bit lower in the text it says there will be more info about sleep-mode on wednesday morning but that was written on wednesday morning. and now it is wednesday afternoon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what can I say, alphabonkers will make a entry to this speed2. After all, we gotta defend the third place we managed for -behemoth- against those higly overrated tribes ;)

Oh... you won't see this in game nick though ;)

No one cares