Speed round number 2

DeletedUser6334

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneylover View Post
Different question - I have a PA on W5 and I was wondering sometime in the future they would have a premium world for premium users that doesn't cost points...

Wouldn't really be a premium world then would it...

And it would still be the same answer to the other question.

DeletedUser6334

Ahh I get it now.... No they wont do that u need to pay points to play.

DeletedUser2249

Well im not active enough to this speed server, gave the first one a try and couldnt keep up

DeletedUser

1:00 in closeing.
I got all five perium points now!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2249

And it would still be the same answer to the other question.

I think what he is trying to say is that there should be a world for people who have payed for PA in the past.

I dont see it working though as it will just be like any other world

DeletedUser

S-s-s-ennna :icon_biggrin:

Just got on, don't know how though, i could have swore i didn't have any points left.

DeletedUser2

upsi, thanks for showing me that I put in the wrong date.

the date for "no more tribe changes" is the 25th, of course

and knights are paladins

DeletedUser3932

:(...a while ago I tried to buy a PA for the first speed server...so I rang the number...but I didnt get anything...it kept disconnecting untill I ran out of credit...therefore I am not going to get a PA for TW again...
ted
btw...I had £8.00 on my phone :(...

anyway good luck to all those who got their PA's...

DeletedUser5280

Make the speed limit like 10,000 and see who does the best. NOW THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING.

I think that would be too much, give me liek speed 10 and let the server stay for 6 months. just like the beta server of .nl was...

Robertaiking

do yourself a favor and run very far away.

OD is an extremely commonly used term by almost every TW player meaning opponents defeated.

It seems like the first 5 days of the server and that would make sense.

somone already asked how long its running why do you feel the need to also?

I would assume 15 days since the speed is 2X as much the time should be 1/2 as much

Wow look, he's still running. :eek:

DeletedUser

So... the winning tribe gets 5 pts a person?? just enough to pay for the round they just played lol. Doesnt make much sense to me but eh... it is what it is.

DeletedUser

No one said you had to make a 20 man tribe. If you decide to go with 20 players in your tribe then its YOUR choice to play just to cover your cost of joining. :icon_wink:

I think Hoodoo was pretty slick with this one.

DeletedUser1259

Didn't play the last speed round but I heard it was fun, so had to join this one. :lol:

Good luck everyone.

DeletedUser

No one said you had to make a 20 man tribe. If you decide to go with 20 players in your tribe then its YOUR choice to play just to cover your cost of joining. :icon_wink:

I think Hoodoo was pretty slick with this one.
You say slick I say cheap! what happend to the 75 pts second and third got last round??