Speed Strategies

DeletedUser103338

What's your opinion about going with the headquarters up to 25+ before upgrading the recruiting buildings high enough? And even, is there any sense about upgrading HQ so high?
I see that many players go with the HQ so high, but I wonder if it's more useful than building the stables and barracks to 19 with HQ at 22?
Isn't HQ a loss of time?
I want to hear as many ideas ONTOPIC, to make my own afterwards.
PS: Sorry for my bad english.

DeletedUser102484

Since the new update, HQ as high as 28-30 can be justified.

olympus

Best way would be to make an excel chart and work out what level HQ is optimum for whatever strategy you use.

Sure you will gain more troops early on by upgrading the rax and stable instead of HQ, but someone with a high HQ will eventually overtake you in growth and troops. A high stable takes a v. long build time and on a lot of the rounds there are enough barbs to be able to keep the HQ queue going non stop regardless of what you have building.

With a 30HQ you would be able to quickly increase your rax and stable (perhaps even faster) to the same level of someone who didnt HQ whore but also have the advantage of lower build time so would be able to get a train a lot faster later when you need to build the end smithy levels/farm levels.

My 2 cents =3

DeletedUser

Level 26 = 28%
Level 20 = 38 %
Level 20 = 28% + 10%
10% = 10/28 = 35% ----> Level 26 is 35% faster than level 20. Level 28 is 42% faster.

DeletedUser91784

I went 27 today, with stable 20 and farm 30 before smithy.
Worked well.

DeletedUser102484

Talking about yourself now? If so, you should think of it as "crap".

No, I was talking about you.

That being said, you built a level 20 stable before nobles which was completely unnecessary. You can get a full nuke with a lower level stable and be faster to nobles.

DeletedUser91784

I really hope I can play against you, so you get to see who the noob really is. I chose to have stables 20 before nobling as I like to have 3.5k LC in my first village for farming, with market 20 to send to my other villages. Another reason for stable 20 was to be able to quickly get troops back after I clear my first nobling target. It also helps to get some of all those resources quicker used, and get some of that 15 min queue down in stables.

You see, sometimes it's smart to think more than one move ahead.

DeletedUser102484

I really hope I can play against you, so you get to see who the noob really is. I chose to have stables 20 before nobling as I like to have 3.5k LC in my first village for farming, with market 20 to send to my other villages. Another reason for stable 20 was to be able to quickly get troops back after I clear my first nobling target. It also helps to get some of all those resources quicker used, and get some of that 15 min queue down in stables.

You see, sometimes it's smart to think more than one move ahead.

Yea, and I would reach nobles half an hour before you. Then I would noble your nicely prepared village.
The fact you want 3.5K LC before nobles for farming, proves you are a noob. Feel free to ask why. =)

DeletedUser91784

Well, you won't get nobles before me. Take yesterday as an example. I had 3 nobles 10 minutes before anyone else started nobling.

DeletedUser

Well, you won't get nobles before me. Take yesterday as an example. I had 3 nobles 10 minutes before anyone else started nobling.
There's no doubt youre decent mate,but honestly,pawning in a round doesn't mean anything.