Static

DeletedUser

Why would anyone be jealous... I would think most player would go after the enemies first instead of inactives.

Most of the players are noobs.

I am not jelous. I prefer to play the game and earn the rank, rather than eat inactives.

Inactives in COMING are spread through the tribe as most other dukes would do...

Are you trying to brown nose Allos? or Something?

- You play the game, he plays the game, but wait he's better

- I didnt understand what you wanted to say in 2nd part

- Not trying anything, all i say are the facts.

Maybe I did want to fight COMING, who knows... Does it matter now? We're at war with you.

How brave :)

DeletedUser

Umm.. Allos? has nobled basically ALL inactives to get to a top rank, that does not make a good player. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Facts withou backing is called speculation, something you seem to be very good at. All I see here is "I must fly to my masters rescue!"

DeletedUser

Umm.. Allos? has nobled basically ALL inactives to get to a top rank, that does not make a good player. :icon_confused:

But he's there and all i see here is that ppl would attack him only as a group, not 1v1

Facts withou backing is called speculation, something you seem to be very good at. All I see here is "I must fly to my masters rescue!"

But im still right.

He's not in Rogues :p

Not even close :D

DeletedUser93260

Allos could be the best player in the world, however calling him that just because of his ranking is silly. Even Allos would admit his enoblement list is not that impressive compared to other top players. I want some of what Sweet Deception is smoking.

DeletedUser

I want the smexiness that PA has going on getting support for free, can you share with me please pleasantly agonized?

Michael Corleone.

Excuses? This is a team game, how is that any kind of excuse?

DeletedUser

Allos could be the best player in the world, however calling him that just because of his ranking is silly. Even Allos would admit his enoblement list is not that impressive compared to other top players. I want some of what Sweet Deception is smoking.

/gives badhabit some of his funny weed

Excuses? This is a team game, how is that any kind of excuse?

cant be bothered

DeletedUser

I beleive the saying goes somthing like "don't start what you can't finish" ... Or somthin like that. :icon_idea:

Oh he finished his mission quite well. Distracted us from his master for a few posts.

Now we must ignore this ignorant poster and focus on the other semi-ignorant poster.

DeletedUser

Oh he finished his mission quite well. Distracted us from his master for a few posts.

Now we must ignore this ignorant poster and focus on the other semi-ignorant poster.

If you don't start farming I am going to cat you.

greenmonsta

I beleive the saying goes somthing like "don't start what you can't finish" ... Or somthin like that. :icon_idea:

SD is just a general troll, similar to Jinzee. I've seen him trolling around a few worlds xD

DeletedUser93357

I think allos? taught you to post because that clearly is an opinion and not a FACT

DeletedUser

I dont have a master, you just dont why i do this.

SD is just a general troll, similar to Jinzee. I've seen him trolling around a few worlds xD

Im not a troll, ppl call me like that because they have nothing else to say. :icon_rolleyes: they have not denied anything i said, they just called me a troll. What can i say, its easier way

Sweet Deception
Can i have some also?

Sure

I think allos? taught you to post because that clearly is an opinion and not a FACT

Opinion ? Srsly ?